It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not an ATS tv show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How often have we all watched something like ancient aliens, or Jesse Ventura conspiracy show, or any number of shows that cover topics here on ATS and then come on ats to fin members have better information and have debunked claims from these shows. Better yet how many times have Ats members dug deeper than the stories shown on news and etc.

So why no development deal ATS? A show that show cases ATS poular threads and member research on a cable network, he'll I'd bet member on here could blow most of the crap writing and research that the net works put into these shows.

We have a large member base with a diverse talent pull, maybe it's time to try and bring "deny ignorance" to the masses?

And I am aware of the video content on ats, why not try to take it a step further? A site with as much traffic as ats is bound to be able to gather some Hollywood execs attention.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure about a tv show, i dont watch it much. It's not like radio where you still have free access to radio waves but i would looove to have a webcam feed to nef's studio.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Radio is pretty much the same cesspool as tv now days, so okay why not a national radio show, ats members debunk the stuff on these radio shows as well, pod cast and web streams are all well and good but their are still gaps in people's access to them.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by SSimon

Radio is pretty much the same cesspool as tv now days, so okay why not a national radio show, ats members debunk the stuff on these radio shows as well, pod cast and web streams are all well and good but their are still gaps in people's access to them.

We have an International Radio Show
with a variety of different shows....

We continually ask for you the members to call in......seems everyone is shy

edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Not sure why. Years ago a deal was reportedly signed with a "top 5" cable/satellite network, and a well known celebrity was planned to host it; however, it appears the deal fell through somewhere along in the process, and focus appears to have shifted towards online multimedia content instead.
edit on 6/15/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

We continually ask for you the members to call in......seems everyone is shy

I listen and Actually I would like to call in as I'm certainally not shy...I just hate Skype

I might watch the ATS TV show if the Conspiracy chicks would dance around dressed in tinfoil mini skirts and feathered boas.
edit on 15-6-2011 by whaaa because: huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

I will never be part of the webcam! It's going to happen! You will never see me dancing!

But on the plus side, we do have things like the Conspiracy Chicks and Street View, which, when the participants are available, are good.

And, of course, we have the radio shows which are on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and sometimes Fridays. So there is a canny amount going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Actualy we hade a poll go on a while ago where they asked you if you would like an ATS TV show, i think the issue is the ammount of us who like to post and that the cost of it and all those other things, i think it would have to be a webshow where ATS has workers that go around the areas they live in and send there recordings to ATS and they put them together to make a webshow and then discuss what they have found live and that over video like ATS live but more like a show where you can actualy send in stuff and discuss what findings you had. expand, ect, but as i said i think funding would be the issues.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

The show happened, but ATS was no longer a part of it. I can't recall all of the particulars, nor would I presume to assume I can communicate them if I did, as I'm not sure of all the legal particulars as to how it all went down. And no, I'm not going to say the show name, or confirm/deny any guesses, but you're all smart, you can figure it out, based on the clue above.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I like ATS news with Jonny every week but its seems to have gone?

Conspiricy anyone?

top topics

join