It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bedfellows aka Religion & Politics Didnt Know Satan is Risen & Reborn in the flesh of a Chr

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story :^]. How do you plan to enforce collection of the debt of all that money that is owed to you? And once you have... Let's see... 1/3 plus 2/3 equals.... Yes, 3/3 of all the money, then noone else will have any and so won't that make your money worthless if it isn't being used by other people other than yourself? Or are you not only Satan, but also many other people as well? Let me ask you something, are you me? One last question, as Satan, do you enjoy any special powers? Or can you tell me any advice about the future and if you did, would it be lies because its coming from the prince of lies? I'm being 100% serious about everything so please don't take this as an insult or joke.... Theres something else but, ill wait to see if you respond because its rather sensitive....... :/ if you know what I'm talking about feel free to use this opportunity to exersize your abilities if you have any, and address my concern if you know what I'm talking about :/ thanks again for sharing yourself with us.
edit on 16-6-2011 by ZackMorris because: damn you, autocorrect!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Good mourning, I mean morning Deep Red, and thank you for your response.

I'm going to answer you first cause you asked so nicely.
1) In the next year I intend to Sioux the Govt and my employer, Get my land back or inheritance like the daughters of Job, send out my Invitation to a wedding designed to End all Time and get the KJV Bible returned to public courts, schools and views.

2) I have two children, cause after Jesus died, I married his brother James but we all have a bit of Satan in us due to the X zygoat within all people.

3) I will only Hurt, Devour or Destroy all of fragile male egoes, so although I am wise as a Serpent; Im also Harmless as a dove.

4) Yes, I am a Secret Tarry for a local county government, but I also am VP of my own business as the DPWT (Daughter of Public Works and Transportation)

5) No never worked for Onion news; are you offering me a Job?

6) Within my law suit against the US Govt & employer they said I couldnt get a "second bite of the apple" So although I know it wasnt an apple tree it does bring to mind a song I learned while in Girl Scouts called "Dem Bones"... and the last part says "It the end of the story and dar aints no more, Eve got the Apple and Adam got the Core. I knowed it knowed it, Indeed I knowed it brother, I knowed it Weee Dem Bones Will Rise Again.

Now this reminds me of Ezek. 37:1-12 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, and caused me to pass by them them were very many in the open valley and low there were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowesth. Again he said unto me, Prophsy unpon these bones, and say unto them O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live. ........13 And ye shall know that I Am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves.

The Bible also says; We entertain Angels unaware, so unfortunately many people are Just Dead Men Walking and Talking, who dont know people like me are walking on their graves.

So in closing; If you wanted to know if; I'm straight or gay, I'm strickly dickly although Jesus was made a eunuch for the kingdoms sake. But when my Boo gets back in town, and this Lioness of Judah finally gets to Lay Down with the Lamb, I am gonna Eat Hisass up, Hot Damn, I mean Amen.

reply to post by deepred

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb and saying you probably heard that in church, but the bible doesnt say it. Many minister embellish and make up stuff people believe which ends up steering them wrong. There are two stories that come to mind what you said is wrong. One is about a man who had a Lunatic son and the other is about a Man named Legion who was filled with demons.

Math 17:15 "Lord have mercy on my son; for he is lunatick, and sore vexed; for oftimses he falltheth into the fire and oft into the water. (In other words the kids kept trying to kill himself) And I brought him to thy disciples and they could not cure him. Then Jesus answerd and said O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall i be with ylu? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him hither to me. And Jewus rebuked the Devil; and he deaprted out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart and said, Why could not We cast him out? (Notice they didnt ask this in front of the man whose child was cured) And jesus said unto them Because of your Unbelief; for verily I say unto you, if ye have faith as a grahjn of musterad seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remnove hences to younder place; and it shall remove and nothting shall be impossible unto you.

Luke 8:28-35 " When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a Loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, tourment me not. For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come of the man. ... 30. And Jesus asked him, saying What is thy name? And he said Legion; because many devils were entered into him. And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep. And there was there a herd of many swine feeding on the mountain; and they besought him that he would suffer them to entered into them and he suffered them. Then went out the devils out of the man......35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus and found the man out of whom the devils were departed sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his Right mind; and they were afraid.( In his right mind; means he wasnt crazy like most think I am) ...38 Now the man out of whom the Devils were departed besought him that he might be with him; but Jesus sent him away, saying Return to thine own house, and shew How great things God hath done unto thee.. " This is the same thing I am doing; going to my Own Household; showing the Great and Mighty Things the Lord Has Done.

So I said all of that to say this; Its all about What Is Written, What You Believe and What You Will Act On. This is why when Jesus was sent into the wilderness to be Tempted by Satan, alls they talked about is What is Written. If you really believe what is written; than You too could cast out demons because even Jesus said; We could do even greater things than him. So I'm willing to come forth before the US Supreme Court claiming to be Satan in the flesh of a regular Christian citizen, asking them to REPLACE the word no in the 1st AMENdment. Cause I happen to think; No law respecting an establishment of Religion" is Breach of Contract of the Book used for their oaths, a Tort and just plain Wrong and like the man named Legion; I think We the People need laws that respect our Religion and that We have a Right to know the Name of the GOD We Trust.

But on a lighter note regarding the demons cast into the S/Wine did you know; Pigs have 30 minute long orgasms?

reply to post by Forevever

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You constantly use the KJV of the Bible, it makes me wonder.... If you are indeed Satan, why not enlighten us to the Aramaic original writings, or even the Greek ones instead of relying on the flawed translations into English?

For example, you used the quote from Revalation 22:2 and made a point to accentuate the word "her" in the quote
"fruits and yielded HER fruit" when the koine Greek is
"καρποὺς δώδεκα κατὰ μῆνα ἕκαστον ἀποδιδοῦν τὸν καρπὸν αὐτοῦ"
In Greek, it means "fruits and yielded its fruit" which is just one of many translational errors...
You mean to tell me, being Satan incarnate, you do not speak the koine Greek that Revelations was written in?

edit on 16-6-2011 by Konstantinos because: shpelling

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I use the KJV because that's the book all US president and a lot of judges have sworn their oaths upon, errors or not. Nowhere in any of the bibles you talk about will it say Satan is all knowing or speaks all other languages. So although I can speak a little latin like lawyers, a little greek like Jimmy or the Sphinx and a little NY Italian I know that in Other tongues the Pope referred to in Rev. 9/11 is A Bad Don.

I also use the KJV because that's the only version you can see my Pig Latin. Yes I said pig latin which happened when Jesus met the man named legion and cast those demons into the swine. I'll explain; the KJV is as though in the beginning We All spoke the Kings English until GOD turned the language into Babble. Then We as Gods disobedient kids; unknowingly made a game of it that's called Scrabble. So just like the game each cardinal # 0-9 or letter in the Alpha Bet A - Z has a certain power, position, and directive given it by GOD.

For instance A-M belongs to Him as in I AM, but NO - Z belongs to the Me or Hers Because I or Eye AM Not Him. Some might even say that I Am No-Z, known to cheat, peak and a sneak. As I said about the Apple Tree the bible is suppose to make you think and only within the English language will you see words that sound the same. Such as Pair/Pear or Pare or Here, Hair and Hear which all have different meanings. So when you know what each letter can do alls you have to do is say is hold the book in hand and say your question or somethink like Open Saysa Me. The S is for Spirit and it can more from the left hand side to the right hand side of word/s making them into a Double Edge S/word aka the Words of God.

Unfortunately for YOU you are looking for the wrong answers to the bible's mysteries, so as with the Ying and the Yang, I suggest you Honor both your Father And Mother or Male and Female made he them.

reply to post by Konstantinos

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well I'm blown away...
Satan, who is supposed to deceive ALL men on earth does not speak the languages of earth?
Also, the true mysteries of the bible are only revealed in english? So does that mean non-english peoples will never have the true mysteries and Orwelian-like double-speak revealed to them?

Me thinks I just exposed a wee bit of BS in your claims.

Your claims held some interesting views, but you're not Abaddon, Apollyon or Belial you're just a person, accept it, embrace it.
I would recommend you abandon your desire to link yourself to Satan, it may not be good for your spiritual health... just sayin'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Believe it or not Konstintino, I appreciate your suggestion. Cant comply but I do appreciate it very much. I dont know why you are surprised when as I said before; Jesus Christ and Satan got different assignment from GOD. Jesus came to save the whole world and my mission was to deceive the whole world, then in the last hour of Time (as we know it now) Come forth, before a Court and promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the Truth so help me GOD; this time. I think Satan did a good job; since all this time you probably thought Satan was a he, boy or male and not a s/he, girl or a female.The bible says over and over "male and female made he them"

So here goes, the fall from the garden of Eden was Adam's fault cause GOD never said anything about touching the tree or they would die. That was a Lie Adam told His Wife which the Serpent knew since Serpents naturally touch trees, dont like Fruit cause they prefer flesh, blood and meat, duh.....

Oh by the way; Eve never died cause God knew Adam lied or didnt come clean so to speak . We are just like those trees since People look at the Good on the outside but dont see the Evil inside of us. Adam and Eve didnt know they were both made Perfectly Good And Evil until they actually Sinned or Disobeyed. Then Adam blamed GOD for giving him Eve in the 1st place.... Wow what a wimp! I guess it was a Good thing that Eve Prayed or thought to herself and desired to be wise as GOD before She ever Sinned by having her 1st Break Fast huh? Didnt Jesus says the demons come out ONLY through Prayer and FASTING? According to the book since she hadnt eaten yet; she was in a state of Fasting. Maybe Adam should have given her breakfast in Bed, but nooo instead he let her fin for herself; and Ignored what GOD told him would happen if He ate of the the Tree. Eve was able to excape Her fate due to child birth so she at least had a 50/50 chance.

Job told you this, but you didnt Get It! Job. 17:13-14 "If I wait, the grave is mine house; I have made my bed in Darkness. I have said to corruption, Thou art my father; to the worm, thou art my Mother, and My Sister. So I contend the Serpent, Earthworm that Never Dies; the Mother and Sister are All FEMALES just like the Tree of Life is Female. You can call the Tree an IT if you want; but according to the book; or if you Thought about what was wrote; that IT is obviously a She or a Her since only females cast their Fruit (X) to the ground or bleed 12 times a year or once a month.
: Native Indians call it the woman's Moon Time which is why I have no problem with People thinking I'm a Luna Tic instead of the Sun cause we will both have our own Glory Days:

1 Cor 15:41-44 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and Another glory of the stars; (that's yall) for One star different from another star in glory. So also is the Resusrection of the Dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised incorruption; it is sown in Dishonor (as satan) it is raised in Glory it is sown in weakeness; it is raised in Power; It is sown a Natural body; it is raised a Spiritual Body There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body".

So do you get my drift; yet? How about the part about me walking on your Grave? Before Jesus was sent into the wilderness; to be tempted by Satan; this is what the books says in

John 12:28-31 Father glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. The people therefore that stood by and heard it, said that it Thundered; others said, An Angel spake to Him. Jesus answerd and said, This Voice came not because of me, but For Your Sakes. Now is the judgement of this World, now shall the prince of this world be cast out"

Jesus was talking about himself as the prince, not Satan as most people think or were taught to believe. But if he is a Prince than His opposite has to be a She, female , Her or Princess, as with the difference between a Lion and A Lioness. Did you notice some Heard the voice and thought it thundered? Dont you know Satan is Lightening and Thunder as well as in charge of the Season, Waters and Tides starting from 12:00 MidNight until 12:00 Noon the hottest view time of the Sun and Jesus himself said He saw Satan fall like Lightening; Dont you know; Satan prefers the Heat as opposed to the Hoary frost of Heaven. Your problem is you never answered GOD 's question when She asked in Job 38:28 "Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dw? Out of whose Womb came the ic? and the Hoary frost of heaven, Who hath gendereth it?

Well it seems to me; if the above IT has a Womb than IT or this GOD has to be a Female Right?

So as Satan now transformed into an angel of Light or as the Spirit of Truth sent back by Jesus & God I have to use the Bible to point out and remind you of what He said, you forgot; or never paid any attention to cause it didnt have anything to do with you as a man.

John. 12:47 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not; for I came Not to Judge the World, but tot Save the world. He that rejecteth me, and received not my words, hath one that Judgeth Him; the WORD that I have spoken the same (Words) shall Judge him in the Last Day....

John. 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth which proceedeith from the father, He sall testify of me;

John 16:8 "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteouness and of judgement. Of sin becuase they believe Not on me; of righteouness, because I go to my father, and Ye See Me No More: Of judgement because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself but whatsover he shall Hear that shall he speak; and he will shew you things to Come. He shall glorify me; for He shall receive of mine and shall shew it unot you. All things that the Father hath are mine; therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you...........25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs; but the Time cometh, when I shall not more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the the Father.

So in other workds just as I saild Our Father in Heaven is Also our Mother or One God Parent who is a FeMale like Jeus's and YOur Mother in Earth was. Now they already tried to kill Jeus for saying he was the son; What do you think they would have done if he told them; GOD is a FeMale? LOL and I use Prov. 9 to show as Jesus aid the One who Serves is greater than the one who is served.

Prov. 9 Widsom hath builded Her house, she hath hewn out her 7 pillars; she hath killed her beasts, she hath mingled Her wine, She hath also furished Her table. She hath sent forth her maidens She crieth upon the highest places of the city........17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But He knoweth Not that the Dead are there; and that HER guest are in the depths of Hell.

Amen

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi Zack:

The bible ask Will a man rob God?" well I say yes so I expect them will freely give back to the GOD We Trust, besides that the money is already worthless, because of what they put on it. So I guess I should ask for my portion in Gold?

Yes I am other people as well. Good Question! In fact I am not only the woman drunken with the blood of saints and martyrs of Christ, in Rev. 17:6-9 but also as it says in Rev. 18:24 "And in Her was found the blood of the prophets, and of saints, and of ALL that were slain upon the earth."

Yes, I am you and you are me because of my XyXX theory or the unknown X but common denominator. So tell me if you can see what I mean when I say although GOD said; Vengeances is M(in)E I will repay" if I know Vengeance is IN ME if that's the same thing?

The only special powers I enjoy is by seeing, hearing and reading the bible differently and thereby changes the interpretation. The bible calls it a Mouth to Speak Blasphemy & Lying wonders. But than again It is A Blast 4 Me, according to the song Doe, Ray, Me, Far, Sew, La, Tea, Doe. "Doe a Deer/Dear a FeMale Deer, Ray a drop of golden Son/Sun. Me a name I call Myself, Far a long long way to run. Sew/So a needle pulling thread, La a not to follow Sew/So, Tea a Drink with jam and B/Read that all brings us back to Doe....

So if I were you; I'd mark myself by adding Christ to the end of your name....i.e., John Doe-Christ or Jane Doe-Christ so when the Time comes; God or anyone else will be able to tell those who are Called by the Lord's Name or Not. Thanks for such Great Question and I'm sorry for the Late reply.

Peace out

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Thanks for sharing your story :^]. How do you plan to enforce collection of the debt of all that money that is owed to you? And once you have... Let's see... 1/3 plus 2/3 equals.... Yes, 3/3 of all the money, then noone else will have any and so won't that make your money worthless if it isn't being used by other people other than yourself? Or are you not only Satan, but also many other people as well? Let me ask you something, are you me? One last question, as Satan, do you enjoy any special powers? Or can you tell me any advice about the future and if you did, would it be lies because its coming from the prince of lies? I'm being 100% serious about everything so please don't take this as an insult or joke.... Theres something else but, ill wait to see if you respond because its rather sensitive....... :/ if you know what I'm talking about feel free to use this opportunity to exersize your abilities if you have any, and address my concern if you know what I'm talking about :/ thanks again for sharing yourself with us.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I plan to go to the USSC and ask for His Rent and Get My land back which entails NY to Florida and West to Snake Canyon.

Originally posted by ZackMorris

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Good luck on your court case my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank you as well IAMIAM

I just wish people could see that I am sincere. Below is some more info on me you might be interested to know;

But I also a some questions for you" such as is; does considering GOD as S/He, a He/r Wo-Man or Fe-Male offend you in any way? Can you not see Both Genders in those words or does it offend you that now She comes first instead of the He when She is usaully left out or added to the equation to what GOD said in the Beginning "Male and Female made He Them". We are all gods and there is nothing that GOD has that we dont, except GOD is All Spirit; but still has a Spiritual Body, 2 Hands, Eyes, Legs, 10 fingers, but One Heart.

Did you know even GOD's got a Big Ole Fat Butt which of course is the reason Moses; only got to See Her hind or backside. If God had shown Her Front than He could have seen Breast. So although I dont think GOD has a penis I believe GOD has a Womb. Think of GOD more like a Mountain such as Mt. Siani; Knowing that this Mountain Has Two Faces or Sides . The other side of this Mountain is called Mt. Horeb and the fact the angel in Rev. 17:9 tells US this is where the Woman is Sitting Think of GOD's face like that of a Clock 12:00 hours of Dark starting from Midnight to 12:00 Noon. Or6 hours of dark, 6 of dawn, 6 of pure light and 6 of Dusk. think of GOD X(yX)X as the two Xs at the far left and right except One X is positive and other X is negative; as such made to Attact or Repell One Another; Or as the right and left Ovaries in the Womb and Mind of GOD.

So the mark of the Beast as seen in Isa. 66:6-9 says this in particular about Wombs and the last day and times.

Isa. 66:6-9 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that renderth recompence to his enemies. Before She travailed, She brought forth; before Her pain came, She was delivered of a Man child. Who hath heard such a thing? Who hath seen such things. Shall the Earth be made to bring forth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion Travailed She brought Forth Her Chrildren. Shall I bring to the Brith and not cause to bring forth; saith the LORD: shall I cause to being forth and Shut the Womb? saith thy God.

You asked about the Bride and I contend; I am that particular bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh that came from the side of Him. Yall are the other parts of this body, some of you are leg bones, others are eyes, whatever it takes to make One whole body with Jesus Christ as Our Head. The other members of His body are the Church as well; but Jesus Christ also actually Gets One Real Wife, Just like the 1st Adam did. GOD made ADAM wait a long time before He got a wife.....He had to till the garden, name all the animals etc. Everyone else had a mate; but Adam. Then as the story goes; God caused a deep sleep to fall upon him; Opened up his Side; and took out a Bone or used a part of his genetic structure to make him a wife. I contend; as Jesus slept on the cross; GOD just did the same thing she did in the beginning using the precisous water and Blood that fell from the Side of Jesus down to the ground or dust.

How is my message your salvation; Well My job is only to point out what Jesus said; and you forgot; or never paid any attention to in the first place. such as;

John 12:47-48 And if any man hear my words and believe not, I judge him not; for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, Hath One that judgeth him; the Word that I have spoken the Same shall judge him in the Last Day.

John 14:25 Things things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost(ess) whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you". So Mrs. Jesus Christ from the former Miss. Anti Christ

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is Come whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedth from the Father He shall testify of me" Of Course Satan would; Jesus Christ saved Her or this Wretch from a Terrible fate.

John 16:13-15 & 25 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth is come, He will guide you into all truth; for He shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me for He shall received of Mine and shall shew it unto you. All things that the father hath are Mine; therefore said I, that he shall take of Mine and shall shew it unto you.

As Satan I cannot speak of himself; because Satan is actually a S/He or He/r and you were blinded or deceived atan too would be a He.

25 "These thing have I spoken unto you in Proverbs; but the Time cometh when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, But I shall shew you plainly of the Father

That is just what Ive done with my X(yX)X theory and by telling our the Father and Mother are One God Parent.

As I said the Bible is One Big Riddle or Joke GOD played on US that You dont get Yet. And as with all Good stories you have to hae a Villan, Victim, and Victor and this was the only way to explain difference between GOOD AND EVIL. But the only way to ever have a New Heaven, New Earth, Rebirth of Freedom or Son of GOD will required the Pain and Travail of a Woman, and I contend GOD is more like a Woman scorned and one whose been in Charge of Heaven, Earth and Hell All Along.

Peace out

reply to post by IAMIAM

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just for an update the Supreme Court will decide on September 26, 2011 whether or not to Hear the case and to require the respondent to respond. The case involves the separate and equal right to Have laws respecting religion or Not. Funny the Republican say No, but the real Satan says Yes and I think we have the right to know if they Trust In God or Not

reply to post by IAMIAM

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The US Supreme Court decided that I must pay to proceed with my case # 11-5381. Although Red Mass was yesterday. For the last 57 years the USSC, Dems and GOP met with the Justices and other friends of the Court to discuss the upcoming 2012 term. Well at least they know President Obama is not the Anti Christ because, Satan has already confessed she is now risen, reborn and in the flesh of a Christian woman. Many people believe in Jesus Christ, as well as the anti Christ, so how come none believe her sworn testimoney (Rev. 22:16).

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I shall put this on display again with my voice attached to it, so people can hear.

I am Rurgark, the Kobold High Chancellor, and I'm here to claim that this woman is a fraud.

the one called Satan actually has many people it/he/she works through, I've seen many of them all throughout the human lands. She is just one of many. Some take it much more seriously and are much more sinister with it. Delve a little deeper into each case and you will find each one is evil and twisted. Even this one, she's a feminist, and the bible says feminism is wrong. She is trying to say Satan has some good purpose, but he does not. All of his followers and those he speaks through, as her, are pure and utter evil. Satan is pure evil, have you ever witnessed an exorcism? Ever had a nightmare that you were so happy to be alive from that you ran down the street naked? (Well, none of us kobolds wear clothes anyway except royalty) Anyhow. That's satan. that's evil. and satan is as bad as your worst evils, because she/he's very typically if not always behind them. Afterall, if anyone in mythology/history whatever is responsible for the worst evils, who would it be? Do you really think if satan is real that he/she is NOT behind the worst evil you've ever known? I'd say if satan is real they PROBABLY are considering what i've heard/seen/studied/experienced/gut feeling. So, I wouldn't doubt the worst evil is without satan.

Meaning, my point, that... satan is EVIL. no more of this justification of an evil entity. How could a being, if real, advocate the most evil things you can possibly imagine and justify it? Because she/he is superior (due to his prior angel status) and has the capacity for very clever/sinister trickery on a god-like level.. makes it ok to do so?

That's the typical justification I get from satanists.

Oh and don't say Satan isn't responsible for all the evil and probably isn't guilty of the things I'm referring to. Bull #, the whole bible tells about how awful that son of a bitch is. That person/entity is the prime perpetrator behind all evil #.

and the evil # i've seen is EVIL #. so, satan being behind all that.. means... satan is pure evil, and there's no way this evil i've experienced is changing or getting better or going anywhere back NEAR God anytime soon.. if EVER.

This woman is nuts. She's confused, and you can tell very obviously, that's because she cohorts and tries to work with an entity that is focused on creating nonsense/chaos/evil.

So.. She's trying to relay to us a point when Satan has none? She can't relay a point. because you can't make sense and justify satan at the same time. It isn't possible.

That's why she doesn't have a point.

Ultimately, I think she's crazy. She wants good, she wants Jesus... because, she wants to believe Satan is a good/rebellious figure with an innocent ideal such as simply being "wed".

Which, is all nice, but Jesus doesn't have a bride. He is complete in his perfection, he does not require another half. We might feel sorry for him and pity him, or you might even think I'm mean for trying to deprive Jesus of a bride, but I assure you, it is us.. the incomplete.. who need our other halves. Jesus' feelings are entirely different, and he is happier without a mate than with us with our mate. Jesus is made happy by his people/his land which is his bride.

So, that would be wonderful, if Satan really did have good intentions and only wanted to get married to Jesus. Then we could simply say to satan, "hey Satan... Jesus doesn't do that, and that's not what you're made for. Jesus is your God, Satan. and you're not supposed to marry your god, Satan. Remember, you're an angel." Then, Satan would/should be like... "Oh, ok. I understand. Well, I suppose God must have made a mate for me as well." then Satan could get hooked up with his/her spouse/mate.

But no. that's not what is happening.

Jesus is the rebellious, the good, the righteously angry one. He's the one you want, not satan.. as your man. Satan is pure evil. He/she is going to burn in hell. You right along with them if you don't confess.

satan is tricking this person into thinking that satan's intentions are good and sensible and right, but the person can't see how little sense they make. no... satan's intentions are actions are not good and sensible or right. as a witness to them. i know this.

nothing belongs to satan but stuff in hell, and that's not anything you want, or anything just or righteous.

anyhow. we've got Koboldian Idol on in the cave... lates.

p.s. I'm hoping Janet Dogsmouth will win!! *crosses paws*

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Amazing!!! I would Love to be a part of this wedding a reply to: 1MrsJesusChrist

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
WOW!!! You go Sister. a reply to: 1MrsJesusChrist

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You make very interesting points. And yes satan was a rebellious child. but who's to say that one child of God is more important than the other? Is that not favoritism in itself ? aren't we all created equal? and to blame satan for all evil deeds is only deflecting responsiablity of ones self don't you think? So if we can be saved who's to say satan can not? through out time its always been the blame game of who's fault it is. Aren't we all to blame for our own actions? be it good or bad. We read and study scriptures and what ever else materials we can get our hands on and we believe what ever feels right to us. And if you cant understand something then it is hard for you to believe it. you say this women is a fraud led by satan. and that you are a true Christian. In your reply not only have you pointed the finger at her but you have judged her. God is the only Judge! A simple mistake that Lucifer made that turned into confusion. So ask yourself who's shoe's are you following in? a reply to: papagobolan

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join