It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bedfellows aka Religion & Politics Didnt Know Satan is Risen & Reborn in the flesh of a Chr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
As someone with a degree in psychology, please seek professional help. You've gone way beyond the point of insanity. There's a difference between having different or strange beliefs and the stuff you're saying. When you truly believe you're satan, god, or jesus, that's a sign it's time to seek help.
PLEASE go to the doctor and tell him what you think. You should probably print this thread as well and bring it with.

Not that I believe the OP is a deity by any means..

but this is not a good attitude to have if Jesus does knock on your door at some point

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

But doesn't it say in the bible that everyone would know it's Jesus? He would no doubt have some supernatural powers. He's not going to come back as joe schmoe, right? He's not going to just repeat the same stuff he said last time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well I understand that You are Sorry, but at least I have put my thoughts into words; What's wrong with You? Your opinion really means very little to me. I use to worry about what people think about me; until I realized just how little people actually think. So you either can ask a question by stating what you dont understand or remain ignorant of the things that you claim to know, but cant back it up with scripture.

reply to post by Egyptia

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
but cant back it up with scripture.

reply to post by Egyptia

You're post is not backed up with scripture. Quoting the bible out of context is not proof of the things you say. Quoting the bible isn't proof of anything, period. But I'll play along in an attempt to help you. Nowhere in the bible does it say anything about the X(XY)X theory you have. Nowhere in the bible does it say that Satan will be reborn as a christian woman. These are serious delusions you have that you need to discuss with a professional.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would imagine Ghost you are talking to me and what most of you dont Understand is that I know what I am saying sound really off, which is why I voluntarily sought help. But just because what I say sounds strange doesnt make it WRONG especially since I can prove it with a KJV holy bible. Also; I am not Jesus Christ, I am Satan his espoused wife and if the Bible told you this in the book; You wouldnt have to Think; and the bible wouldnt be called a Mystery.

reply to post by Ghost375

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'd put money on there being something, somewhere in that same book saying that "evil" won't recognize Jesus because they're evil. I dont know of any offhand but odds are pretty good.

Never underestimate the power of denial.

Now I have to go look, I'll be back

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

But just because what I say sounds strange doesnt make it WRONG especially since I can prove it with a KJV holy bible. Also; I am not Jesus Christ, I am Satan his espoused wife and if the Bible told you this in the book; You wouldnt have to Think; and the bible wouldnt be called a Mystery.

Your post consists of two completely contradictory remarks. First you say you can prove it with a bible. Then you say if the bible said it I wouldn't doubt it. The bible can't prove something and make no mention of it at the same time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very interesting reading, to say the least. But, for the case of argument, consider the below:

The DEFAULT configuration for a Human Being is Xx, which is female. The Xy, male configuration, is, shall we say, not the default condition or configuration.

It's true that females can produce children, through genetics, which produce female-only, offspring.

Males, can only contribute an x or y to the female's X chromosome.

Think about it.

Female = XX - contributes an X
Male = Xy - contributes an x or y

This was shown to be true by a statistics professor and very true.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So, you think Satan can't be saved? If we look at what Satan is, a creature made of fire...then, on its judgement day, God is going to throw it into a lake of fire. Thats hardly going to be a problem to Satan...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ok so I'm poking around pretty hastily and 2 things come to mind

1. Jesus said in Matthew 23:36 "I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation."
I keep hearing this line but I never read it in context of all of Matthew 23.... he's totally talking
to, and about, the generation which he lived....

2. I can't find a specific passage anywhere that says we'll know him.... can anyone point me?
I'm sure its there, my search terms are probably off somehow.
If he also said it in context of Matthew 23, we already missed the 2nd coming

edit
stumbled upon John 14:7 through 14:11.. I'm totally creeped out by the whole thing
but the way Im reading it, Jesus also claimed to be God
He needs psychiatric help too then right?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Forevever because: 14:11 Believe me that I am the Father, and the Father in me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If he also said it in context of Matthew 23, we already missed the 2nd coming

Oh well, back to trying to figure a way out of our own mess

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mental illness is a terrible thing. It's causes are very earthly and physiological in nature.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Proverbs 8:17
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sure it can, but it all involves what you consider at not making mention of it at the same time. The bible is only an example of what God does and why, but You or the individual has to Walk with God; Talk With God by asking GOD any question that seems unclear. But most people dont talk to God; they talk to a Pope or a Priest, Minister or rabbi etc because they wrongly think that pastor know more about GOD.

If anyone like father Abraham told you that God told him to sacrifice his son, You woiuld think he was crazy too. How many would tell father abraham; God didnt tell him tahat and it was probably Satan? I'm sure youve heard of the Exocist movie; which is a true story accept it was about a little boy instead of a girl.

So to make a long story short what I am telling you its all in the book; just not talked about because Most men don think its important. When Jesus told the Woman; Daughter be of Good Cheer for Your faith hath made thee whole is not talked about in Church because it involves a Woman's pms. A woman who crawled like a snake on the ground just to touch the hem of his gown so she could be healed. According to the story Jesus made a big fuss about being touched; and none ever thought that Her "Private Issue of Blood" could be an analogy about a Prince and a Princess, a Holy Host and a Hostess, a Prophet and Prophetess or a King of Kings and a Queen of the South or Lady of the Lake he said would rise up in the Last Day of Judgment because they Both were born from the same Father and Mother which is Almighty GOD.

You either believe the bible or not.

Peace out

reply to post by trekwebmaster

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So if you think about the Heavenly Body, Waters and Womb of GOD = X(yX)X and fact Jesus was born from a virgin woman; than you can view the far left and right Xs as the Hands, Arms, Legs, Breast, Eyes, or Ovaries of almighty God. This view also shows the Tree of Life which Adam and Eve were denied.

Rev. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it and on on either side of the river, X(yX)X was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits and yeild HER fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." So the center X is Satan and GOD's pms seed or blood that Naturally falls to the ground since only a woman bleeds onces a month or 12 times in a year. This tree is a She or a Her as seen above so What Logic do you use Not to See the unknown X inside of All of US is Not Female and from our Mother? This is why As in Heaven, so in Earth the GOD parent of Jesus Christ is FeMale.

So no matter what you do or say; you cant excape that in the beginning GOD said; "It is for this cause the Man (Jesus or Adam) is to leave his Father And his Mother (GOD Parent) to cleave unto his wife (a Female) and the two of them shall be one Flesh. The center X is Satan and is His =(y) Jesus Christ opposite. One Christ and One whose Not which is why She is called the Anti Christ, Miss Christ, Ms. Christ or Mrs. Jesus Chrsit. So now just as the book says; One is Not sent In His Name to Collect His Rent aka the Final Judgment.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

One Christ and One whose Not which is why She is called the Anti Christ, Miss Christ, Ms. Christ or Mrs. Jesus Chrsit.

There is no anti-Christ ever mentioned in the bible.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

You sound like a deranged person and you need help.
God bless you

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I always thought when we were created in Gods image that image was our soul.To me God is all things and in all of us.Some say the real Holy trinity is God Mary and Jesus.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi Satan, and thanks for being with us tonight, I know our readers at home are dieing to know more.

I hope you have time to answer some questions....

What do you, Satan, hope to accomplish over the next twelve months and how do you plan to make it happen ?

Are you currently seeing anyone, and if so can you tell us if the Justin Bieber rumors are true ?

Are there any "little satans" running around ?

Do you feel you may harm or hurt anyone ?

Do you have a day job, and if so what do you do ?

Have you ever worked for the Onion news ?

I hope you can tell us more about the "apple" story, but remember (ha ha) we have a family audience.

....thanks again for taking the time to share yourself with our readers.

edit on 16-6-2011 by deepred because: juscz conzo troll

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A black female
where the hell did you get that idea from? i don't recall the Bible giving the description of god apart from that he/she is most likely not human.
There is a contradiction in what you used as evidence though..............can you see it?

Oh and the scriptures say the complete opposite to practically everything you said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join