It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
then correct me if i'm wrong using these sites is pointless as they do not show every aircraft in the sky and therefore gives incomplete data perhaps you can give a true radar site after all radar should cover all aircraft's not just those with transponders.
Secondly i would like to point out that i do not use the chemtrail's label instead if you look back through my posts you will see i use persistent contrail's when talking on this subject.

There aren't any true radar sites, that I'm aware of. They all use transponder/flightplan data.

They are provided for entertainment purposes, so they aren't really useless. I love tracking flights on them when I am expecting someone at KMCO.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

then correct me if i'm wrong using these sites is pointless as they do not show every aircraft in the sky and therefore gives incomplete data perhaps you can give a true radar site after all radar should cover all aircraft's not just those with transponders.
Secondly i would like to point out that i do not use the chemtrail's label instead if you look back through my posts you will see i use persistent contrail's when talking on this subject.

There aren't any true radar sites, that I'm aware of. They all use transponder/flightplan data.

They are provided for entertainment purposes, so they aren't really useless. I love tracking flights on them when I am expecting someone at KMCO.

Correct, most places, especially large aircraft on instrument flight planes, are going on instrument flight plans, Very few radars even use primary radar returns, most everything is off of transponders these days.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

well i have to say that is the biggest pile of bull i've ever heard maybe in the states that may be the case but here in the uk every airport uses primary radar returns because all airports must be aware of all aircraft's in the sky including ones without transponders after all i would very much doubt an enemy aircraft would have one.
Then of course you have the U.F.O problem and we all know that these show up on radar esp civilian radar are we to believe that they carry transponders too

You question my intelligence and then come out with a false statement like that

edit on 22-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

well i have to say that is the biggest pile of bull i've ever heard maybe in the states that may be the case but here in the uk every airport uses primary radar returns because all airports must be aware of all aircraft's in the sky including ones without transponders after all i would very much doubt an enemy aircraft would have one.
Then of course you have the U.F.O problem and we all know that these show up on radar esp civilian radar are we to believe that they carry transponders too

You question my intelligence and then come out with a false statement like that

edit on 22-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

Most every aircraft has transponders now, I imagine it is required. Its been a long time since I have even flown one without it. Radars used by ATC in the vicinity of an airport may use primary radar returns, but radars used by "Center" facilties are probably most entirely transponder based. And bringing up "UFOs" into it, is more nonsense, have you been watching ATC radars lately and saw some UFO?

Not every airport has air traffic controllers either, and no, not every aircraft is always required to communicate with air traffic control.

You keep taking disagreement,, as insults to your intelligence. Its not that, its an indication that you are not as informed on these subjects as you think you are.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

To Firebot and djcarlosa: It does not matter if the chemtrail plane has a transponder. What does matter is the call-sign and tail number of the airplane. If it is on the FAA block list the call-sign will be replaced by BLK. If you can find the real call-sign and tail number then you can find the chemtrail airplanes.

www.fly.faa.gov/ASDI/asdidocs/FAA_ASDI_Blocking_Unblocking_Policy.doc

FAA ASDI Blocking/Unblocking policy

Requests to block/unblock aircraft from the ASDI feed should be made as follows:

Government agencies should direct their requests to “block” or “unblock” aircraft identification information to the ASDI Program Office ([email protected]). Information to include should generally follow that of information provided by the other categories below.

Air Carrier and other aircraft with pre-approved 2 or 3 letter aircraft ID prefixes

Air carrier or other organizations that use pre-approved 2 or 3 letter aircraft ID prefixes should direct their requests to “block” or “unblock” aircraft identification information to the ASDI Program Office. Please include the following information:

Company Name
Company Representative name, title, telephone number, fax number, email address
Company Address, City, State, Zip, Country

Flight information

For a range of aircraft identifications: Flight identification (used when filing a flight plan). For example: AAH (this 3 letter alpha identification will be followed by the flight number). Radio Call Sign. For example: Aloha Aircraft makes and models. For example: Boeing B747, Lockheed L1011 A list of “tail numbers”. For example: N12345, N34256, N87678

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

again you peddle a lie all air space above the uk is radar controlled if it wasn't then we would leave ourself's open to attack from enemy planes and every airport i've been to has a radar dish so again i say to you that to think that airspace is not covered by true radar is a complete falsehood and when i mentioned U.F.O i wasn't talking about aliens as such only that a unidentified object in the sky could be incoming space junk or meteorites so i meant it in its true meaning and not as most people believe that it referees to an alien craft.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

again you peddle a lie all air space above the uk is radar controlled if it wasn't then we would leave ourself's open to attack from enemy planes and every airport i've been to has a radar dish so again i say to you that to think that airspace is not covered by true radar is a complete falsehood and when i mentioned U.F.O i wasn't talking about aliens as such only that a unidentified object in the sky could be incoming space junk or meteorites so i meant it in its true meaning and not as most people believe that it referees to an alien craft.

The radar "dish" that you are seeing in surveillance radar. It's used in combinaiton with transponders to track aircraft movement on the ground.

The radar on the tower at my airpot (KMCO) looks more like this:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

So you have proved my point and i agree that air traffic control may use transponder readings and flight plans along side TRUE RADAR this alone allows them to monitor all air traffic and U.F.O that do not have transponders.
This is why fire statement is false.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I am big on pure water and use a ppm (parts per million) meter to check rainwater.

PPM of what? PPM of chlorine, arsenic? Just what does this meter look for?

Just how do you know the container you catch the rain in is clean?

That’s the problem with non scientists testing for things at home. They don’t use proper testing methods to rule out contaminated results.

Funny how, in the last 3 1/2 years, the only time I get a reading over 5ppm is when the planes spray, hey.

I'll make sure if I see trails to clean my containers better...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

ppm of WHAT?

You've been asked this several times now.

Why the vagueness?

With all this vagueness why the hell would anyone believe that your ppm meter (is it from ebay?) shows over 5 ppm (OF WHAT?) only when planes fly over.

How about some photos of the readings with dates, times, locations, weather conditions as a beginning??

edit on 22/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

So you have proved my point and i agree that air traffic control may use transponder readings and flight plans along side TRUE RADAR this alone allows them to monitor all air traffic and U.F.O that do not have transponders.
This is why fire statement is false.

Well, my understanding is as good as yours, but firepilot actually flies airplanes. So I believe he has a better idea of how it actually works than either of us.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Funny how, in the last 3 1/2 years, the only time I get a reading over 5ppm is when the planes spray, hey.

A ppm meter means nothing if we don't know what it is measuring in parts per million, plus, how do you know that the planes are 'spraying' and you aren't just seeing contrails?

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I'll make sure if I see trails to clean my containers better...

Do so.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Water meters that give a simple PPM reading are usually TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meters. You can get one for $15. They are marketed as "water purity" testers.

www.amazon.com...

5 PMM TDS is incredibly low, and of course there's many other things that will contribute to it. Mostly just dust.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join