It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

beforeitsnews.com

...We've covered this before on this blog but I believe that one way to put an end to this is to educate people how they are being poisoned. Who in their right mind wouldn't want spraying to cease once they realize their health is being compromised? So here's a new article and a few links to refresh everyone...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
....Over the past ten years, through research and the personal accounts of many individuals, it has become readily apparent that the aluminum and barium salt mixtures, polymer fibers, toxic chemicals and biologicals sprayed in the atmosphere are the irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible for health problems on the rise in the United States and elsewhere.

These toxic particulates are rapidly absorbed from the respiratory system and / or the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the lungs, muscles, and bone.

This illegal aerial spraying is producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds / fungus....

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

If this is true it is impossible for us to fully escape from it because it is everywhere in our environment, in our food and in our water!

All that we can do is put the pressure on those who can make decisions - politicians, etc and to keep this issue in the main frame.

I do believe they are spraying something. Here in Cornwall, UK, only yesterday they were spraying all day.

And for those who would debunk, how come yesterday there were trails and resulting cloud formations yet today there has hardly been a plane in the sky? It is not normal air traffic. Most days hardly any planes and some days the sky is full of trails and planes going back and forth and creating grids across the skies of whatever is being sprayed.

No doubt! Something is being sprayed! But why? What is it and why are they doing it? Does anybody here know?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: punktuation

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

If this is true it is impossible for us to fully escape from it because it is everywhere in our environment, in our food and in our water!

All that we can do is put the pressure on those who can make decisions - politicians, etc and to keep this issue in the main frame.

I do believe they are spraying something. Here in Cornwall, UK, only yesterday they were spraying all day.

And for those who would debunk, how come yesterday there were trails and resulting cloud formations yet today there has hardly been a plane in the sky. It is not normal air traffic. Most days hardly any planes and some days the sky is full of trails and planes going back and forth and creating grids across the skies of whatever is being sprayed.

No doubt! Something is being sprayed! But why? What is it and why are they doing it? Does anybody here know?

I have my own theory.

I believe it's because the World government wants to reduce the population as low as possible.

As i said,this is my theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
your " source " is pseudo scientific twaddle

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Truth!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Agree,but like you can see if you read the text,they gave us a source from another site.

So i don't see what the problem is?

EDIT: Here you go the sites from where they find the text

Link
LINK 2
Link 3
edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by Revolution9

And for those who would debunk, how come yesterday there were trails and resulting cloud formations yet today there has hardly been a plane in the sky. It is not normal air traffic. Most days hardly any planes and some days the sky is full of trails and planes going back and forth and creating grids across the skies of whatever is being sprayed.

I have my own theory.

I believe it's because the World government wants to reduce the population as low as possible.

As i said,this is my theory.

Thanks N! Yet why do it in such a way as this? Would the spraying not poison one and all, including the very rich, wealthy and powerful. In the vicinity where I live there are some really wealthy people, like even Madonna has a home in this county. So why poison even themselves?

I am in no way disagreeing with you, but just trying to get to the bottom of this thing.

What are your thoughts on that? That they are poisoning even themselves?

Thanks for responding, too!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

If this is a hidden agenda then we are never gonna have hard scientific evidence about it.

You must realise that many people have satisfied themselves with what they see taking place in the skies. That something is being sprayed up there all over the earth, from Australia to U.S to U.K, etc.

I really do believe there are some health implications to that. Why do you think they are spraying (that is if you think they are)? What do you think those trails are that are turning into clouds as you look at them? The clouds they form are not like the other clouds in the sky, they look very different.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: punktuation

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You're right.

But,do you really think that they would spray a poison before the chosen ones and powerful people don't get some protection against poison?

They are not that stupid,i think.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
mm no. maybe, the sprying is done when the 'important ones' are inside a building? or some have buildings with special ventilation and filters stuff? is this article, and beforeitsnews.com legite stuff? unlike the onion website?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
mm no. maybe, the sprying is done when the 'important ones' are inside a building? or some have buildings with special ventilation and filters stuff? is this article, and beforeitsnews.com legite stuff? unlike the onion website?

Did you even read the article?

When you read it you will see that they copy this article from another sites.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So if this is part of a depopulation agenda and that is the motive for the spraying, it might be that whatever poison is being spread some people are taking precautions and are "in the know". Of course that is a possibility.

I just know that I hate it. I go out mountain bike riding in the hills here often and it is so horrible to see it happen. I go there to escape all the car fumes and noise then have to look at that. It always gives me a bad feeling and makes me feel uncomofortable and I do not think it is being done for beneficial reasons.

I'll keep an open mind as to your theory that some are being told how to protect themselves against it. I just wish we knew, too!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well after reading your link it is quite worrying if it is infact true.
I started up a thread in March here on ATS that was to ask people how they have/are feeling.

Here is a link to it How have you been feeling?

I first aimed my thread at women as it was them that I see a lot of sickness and ill feeling. But as I got replies there where infact the same illnesses with men/boys also.

Anyway you will find within my thread many people telling of these "symptoms" mentioned in your link.
This is quite alarming if it is true what the link says. Or is it just all coincidence??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I sincerely believe it's true..

And thanks for that thread,i will bookmark it and read it...

edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thank you. I have mentioned your thread within mine. I think it would be good for people that have posted in mine to come to yours and have a read through your link.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can't see how chemtrails can be blamed for any elevated levels of barium or aluminium that may or may not be present in places, not after see these numbers:

Manufacturing Industry - the REAL Chem Trail

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I can't see how chemtrails can be blamed for any elevated levels of barium or aluminium that may or may not be present in places, not after see these numbers:

Manufacturing Industry - the REAL Chem Trail

Hey mate.

I don't think you're right.

I mean you opened that thread three years ago,a lot of thins change since then.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I just posted a reply on your thread.

Something is poisoning us. I have ME, my Mum has Fibro Mylagia and my sister in law has MS. We were all super healthy people before and now none of us are fit enough to work full time. None of us are elderly either and we all live in the same locality. This is not normal!
edit on 15-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
....Over the past ten years, through research and the personal accounts of many individuals, it has become readily apparent that the aluminum and barium salt mixtures, polymer fibers, toxic chemicals and biologicals sprayed in the atmosphere are the irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible for health problems on the rise in the United States and elsewhere.

So where is the research?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join