It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Mr Extremist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hello all and everyone on ATS.

I am Mr Extremist and some may find my views a tad extreme (hence the name). I hope to converse with many of you on all things conspiracy. I have a thread that I have already written (in word) which I hope you will all find enlightening and a touch satirical. I will post it once I have finished the monumental task of writing 20 post.

Thank you and again hello.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hello, i look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrExtremist

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

welcome Aboard!

I am giving you a flag for two reasons: being a new member who actually used this forum correctly, and waiting to post your first thread in the proper place.

Kudos!

oh yeah...

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining!

~meathead

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!!
I can't wait to read your post!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ola Shalom Ciao Salaam Hello Hallo Bonjour Mr Extremist! Like the vid!

Hah! You gonna fit in here so well. Quick, get those replies in and get posting!

Good luck, mate!

new topics

top topics

join