It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the government planning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Last night at around 12 midnight june 15th i witnessed a very low flying carrier jet of some sort, with its spot lights on. less than 5 minutes later a stealth bomber (also adorned all its spot lights) flew even lower, and clearly following the other plane. both planes were going very slow almost searching for something. i just want to know if anyone else witnessed the same thing? the location is in central illinois La Salle area. i've also noticed some very heavy militaristic presences here. am i in the dark about something?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What isn't the government planning? Seriously, it may be nothing, but now we all know about it. A lot of people seem to think that the next false flag op will be in Chicago; who knows? The more of us there are watching, the greater chance we have to at least intelligently speculate about what's going on. There are a lot of really intelligent people at ATS (I'm not one of them), and generally somebody can read between most of the lines, and help the rest of us. I think it's a great forum, even if it is a little cranky at times. I think the mods are working on that. Thanks for the report...

One of the evangelists in my area likes to say that we all can't carry guns, but those who can't can carry bullets. I think this applies in a lot of situations...
edit on 6/15/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
agreed. now that you mention it, both planes were traveling north. everything i've seen in this town that has anything to do with the military has been heading north. has anyone else seen any tanks on the back of semis?

new topics

join