It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

and why not a government worker? dont they have opinions? dont you think people would be interested in what the so called government or should i say ex government has to say? denying ignorance is looking at all angles of an argument from reputable sources as well as not so good sources, combining all the info and forming an opinion. its not just looking at stuff from nasa etc, coz ye we all no nasa never lies
but irregardless of the fact, the op wasnt about nasa, it was about an ex gov guy talking about chemtrails, not nasa talking about them or anyone else.

however if you want nasa links why not look at

www.nmsr.org...

coto2.wordpress.com...

www.willthomas.net...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

That's more like it. Don't worry about NASA lying, there's never been a confirmed case of that happening.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for the link... that explains a lot of well known 'Chemtrail' pictures quite logically. Of course there will always those who argue against logic (and granted, they are sometimes correct).

But I still would like to think that they are kegs of beer!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones

Thanks for the link... that explains a lot of well known 'Chemtrail' pictures quite logically. Of course there will always those who argue against logic (and granted, they are sometimes correct).

But I still would like to think that they are kegs of beer!

I like the way you think.

Beer. MMMMmmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

how it is done:

www.letsjapan.markmode.com...

Go ANA!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
chemtrails are 100% real, our local weather man in AZ has told me this, he even said he doesnt care if he loses his job he just wants people to know, he said that they tell the weather people so they know when it is going to change the local weather systems

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by j3tlif3

If he doesn't care about losing his job can you give us a hint about who he is? Which TV station? Something like that, so we can ask him too?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

so this theory began then

i have heard about spraying going on since the late 80s

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Tell us more. How did you hear about it?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I'm sorry,but I find no war as "awesome" now the technology being used in a sense is very powerful and maybe it would be "awesome" to see that technology being used but IMHO I would love to see it being used for good... I understand what you meant just hoping that's what you meant as well

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
idk what to say.. i doubt chemtrails has anything to do with halograms prob another cover up.. and why would u completely trust your government... they hid stuff all the time

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

a family flying for the govt

they did this in france

they did this in england

spraying us is nothing new people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join