It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elites are allowing you to vent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yep, remember those times when you get so angry
you could just hit the wall as hard as you can or
throw a glass across the room, all to make you
feel better by venting your anger and frustration?
Or maybe you use a punching bag to ease your
anger and pretend somebody's face is on it.
It makes you feel better doesn't it ?????
to release it ??? to vent it ???? And what comes
next after that ???? Relief !!!!

The elites are doing this very same tactic on us.
They are providing various groups and means
to allow you to vent your frustrations toward them
without actually any harm to them or their agendas
at all. Are you falling for it ???

How are they doing this you ask ????

Look at Wikileaks,
Look at Anonymous,
Look at MSM
Look at all the propaganda on the net.

They are toying with us like a rag doll
for their pleasure. They have us on a string.

The elites know very well that we people of
the world are angered after becoming awakened
and need an outlet to vent our anger and frustrations.
And they give us exactly that. Propaganda lies
in the media that we read every day that shows
an invisible entity attacking them and rooting
them out. Wikileaks does this !!!

Did anybody get convicted due to the gun camera
footage ???? NO !!! Did it change anything??? NO !!!

Anonymous also does this !!!!

They have attacked 2 high profile entities in gov.
And have demanded resignations from both !!!
Hilary Clinton and Ben Bernanke.

Have either of these resigned ???? NO !!!

But they know this is what the people want
and are supplying us the invisible entity
to pursue those ends which does the very thing
they want. It allows us to vent so we do not
rebel against them and revolt in mass.

This is their strategy to quell a revolution.

These invisible entities makes you THINK
something is being done, when in actuality
they are all on the same side and have the
same agenda. To silence you !!!

Now you citizens run along now and punch
your punching bag and you will feel better
and eventually you will forget .....
you are a slave.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
my thoughts exactly
but wat CAN we do?

perhaps stop posting here since dis site is a goverment tool also

edit on 15-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

This looks like a poem that doesn't rhyme. Good content... could use a bit more work on the metaphor and semiotics. Good effort.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
my thoughts exactly
but wat CAN we do?

think rationally without emotion.
Mr. Spock led the way in this
ideology. When you succumb to
your emotions, you lose control
and this allows them to take
those reigns from you and use
it to their advantage.

The elites know our weaknesses
and will exploit them at every turn.
Even if they have to create invisible
entities to do it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
perhaps stop posting here since dis site is a goverment tool also

I have to tell ya, that it really does not
matter where you post on the internet,
their capabilities of finding out and knowing
what you are doing will happen no matter
which site(s) you visit.

The ONLY way to prevent this intrusion
is to disconnect your internet and your
phones.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If what your saying is true, then it is imperative that the general public is made aware of this manipulation.

But Boondock, what evidence do you have to support these claims, that Wiki-leaks and Anonymous are simply punching bag puppets used to diminish the people's rebellious attitudes?

Your statement seems plausible in the sense that indeed The Powers That Be could use such methods for such means, but without actual evidence of their control of aforementioned parties I am unable to agree with your rant. Which I guess it is a rant, isn't it? Just tell me where to start looking so I can find some facts

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
But Boondock, what evidence do you have to support these claims, that Wiki-leaks and Anonymous are simply punching bag puppets used to diminish the people's rebellious attitudes?

The best possible way to hypothesize about
an event is to try to re-create it yourself.
Put yourself in their shoes. What would
you do if you were them ???

It is exactly what I would do
if the roles were reversed and
I had evil intentions.

thank God I am not like that at all
but you have to think like they do
in order to make sense of their
agenda. There is a reason for
everything they do. Understanding
it is the first obstacle to overcoming it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My guess is that anyone who makes over 1billion a year, does not give a flying fruitcake what you think. What you vent, or what emotional issue you are having with the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
If what your saying is true, then it is imperative that the general public is made aware of this manipulation.

Your statement seems plausible in the sense that indeed The Powers That Be could use such methods for such means, but without actual evidence of their control of aforementioned parties I am unable to agree with your rant. Which I guess it is a rant, isn't it? Just tell me where to start looking so I can find some facts

Proof sure...

here's your real government blacklistednews.com...

here's their hidden history. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now we've establishe not only TPTB are real but named them and their pawns can we move along to a solution?

step 1 read me sig

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So what should we do? Every pissed person gang up together in every country and start whooping some ass? Im in
!!!
Seriously, I would join..have had enough of being monkey of TPTB. Lets start that #ing revolution already, everywhere! I think quitting the internet and tv is not enough, it takes a full scale war and lots of lives of us pissed people.. Damn, now I feel more angry

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The British government is the equivilent of the school yard bully who keeps pushing you and asking what you're going to do about it!? They keep pushing and pushing knowing full well that sooner or later the peoples temper will break and they will react agrily and possibly violently. At least they are hoping it will be violent. If it Isn't I dont doubt they will have one or two agent provocateurs to stir things up... After the demonstrations and riots the government will pass laws stopping demos and peoples god given right to withdraw their labour and strike...
Anyway, its just been declared today that the unions are conducting a one day strike at the end of the month which will almost certainly turn into a national all out strike.
Us Brits are walking meekly into the elites trap. Enjoy your freedoms now because they wont be around for much longer....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLordVeack
The British government is the equivilent of the school yard bully who keeps pushing you and asking what you're going to do about it!? They keep pushing and pushing knowing full well that sooner or later the peoples temper will break and they will react agrily and possibly violently. At least they are hoping it will be violent. If it Isn't I dont doubt they will have one or two agent provocateurs to stir things up... After the demonstrations and riots the government will pass laws stopping demos and peoples god given right to withdraw their labour and strike...
Anyway, its just been declared today that the unions are conducting a one day strike at the end of the month which will almost certainly turn into a national all out strike.
Us Brits are walking meekly into the elites trap. Enjoy your freedoms now because they wont be around for much longer....

not quite a nation wide strike will show you who has the real power and its not TPTB...

we dont need to get violent to be free we just have to turn our collective backs on them.

make our own government by the people for the people and start fixing the mess they've made

our police our courts our armies for the most part are people just like us expect them to stand with us. We are the invisible hand!

edit on 15-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Your post reeks of FEAR, that is the tool they use, not make believe punching bags.

Wiki-Leaks and Anonymous are not tools used by TPTB, if you stick with your reasoning and logic, then WHO will you ever TRUST to stand up against them?

They are organised and any attempt for the masses to become organised and informed is met with this automatic distrust, we have no hope of taking them down as individuals, become legion, strength in numbers.

I do not always agree with your posts, sometimes I do though, but when you go on this sort of tangent, I do question your motives, are you intentionally trying to demoralize people into a further state of apathy?

I just don't get the "There's no hope." aspect, who benefits from that thinking? Not "We the People"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Where YOU see punching the wall as a pathetic relief ...

I see punching the wall as a small indent, which people can become fueled from... enough punches can turn a ATS poster into a revolutionary ...

Let go of that fear, and lets embrace steps towards a better tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Boon while I usualy 99% of the time love your perspective and odd angle approaches I have to slightly disagree with this one...only because I'm personally pretty sure the "elite" could give to S^^^$ about a revolution and have planned for them accordingly...

And obviously the 1776 revolution didn't do much did it? The ones before that? I mean if we are in the position we are in today under the thumb of the elites it doesn't matter how many revolutions you have then does it if you keep ending up HERE under the thumb of the elites...

this is why I personally feel "revolutions" are part of their ever "revolving" game...they have planned for and accounted for a revolution and worked it into their plans as its the obvious "text" book used every time no fail play used by those under tyranny...we are very predictable people...back something into a corner and you know exactly what they are going to do, the only thing they can THINK of doing when under that type of stress...

anyhow if I didn't personally believe a revolution is what they want and they are BANKING on one...I would totally agree with you...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
wow, this is an interesting perspective which I very much wish to be false, but I feel it could definitely be true, better for them to just let us vent on the net than out on the streets!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The moment people take to the streets to vent their fury at how they/we are being treated the government will ensure there's trouble and will milk it for all its worth. They'll pass laws to stop workers striking, stop demos and give the police the ability to break up crowds using force.
When you know how the game is played it's very easy to see how they are manipulating us. It would be far better if we all simply stayed at home and refused to venture out. See the wonders of daytime television at forst hand as if the government gets its way and keeps shedding jobs most of us will be spending our time fermenting in front of our goggle box's watching yet another repeat of Top Gear on Dave.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They got us by the media...I've seen our musical industry go down the drain pipe, and now we are stuck with new age BS. Seek media content from the underground is the only way to go...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I actually see it differently.

I believe they want us to revolt so they will have reason to instill even more invasions on our privacy and freedom. The more we moan and complain, the better they like it.

The more we protest, the more forceful they become with crowd control. The more we use the NET to voice our frustrations and try to fight back with words, the more restrictions and spies they employ on cyber space. And on and on.

Soon, it will be massive prisons (FEMA Camps?) that the trouble makers will be thrown into for just speaking about the Govt. Until no one is left but those that will toe the line.

I think this is the plan...poke the bear...let him bite back and then shoot him.

IMO

S&F.
edit on 15-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I strongly disapprove any ideas of physical confrontation. Not without at least partial co-operation of some law enforcenment agencies. And that's really tricky, MSM would just burst in condemnation, fabricating stories of aggresive misfits. And later cover story would come up.
Modern history is full of such confrontation, and really, there were only couple of times when army joined rebels instead of going trigger happy, Romania comes in my mind on spot, and it ended with execution of Ceacescu by quickly assembled firesquad. TPTB's took their lessons from history, and now they have unimaginably more control and influence over statistic joe, so.... And if anyone thinking that, if such events occur, internet will be any useful.... well, think again.
People need common enemy, a face, name, something to stood up against. We currently can't provide it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join