It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Wanaque UFO event in the mid 60s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This is one I was unfamiliar with! Many witnesses and even photos. Even has MIB!
Title says this is one of the greatest mass sightings ever.

www.theufochronicles.com...

In the mid-1960s a UFO terrified a small New Jersey town. On a clear and cold mid-winter night, the community was infiltrated and “beamed upon” by rays that shot downward from a brilliant and eerie object. Over the decades the event has seemed to have faded from view for reasons that remain very murky. There are those who are no doubt very happy about this. But a closer examination of the event today reveals it to be the most credible and exceptional “mass sighting” of a UFO anywhere in all of human history. The sheer number of highly credible individuals who reported the sighting astounds.

More significantly, the event was apparently photographed by the frightened. These extremely rare, little-seen images are controversial, and they are shown here.

Digging deeper this author has found records indicating that the US Government was concerned about ‘imposter military men’ that had infiltrated the community to suppress or dissuade them from reporting anything further on the incident. This may be another reason why this great mass UFO sighting is not so well known by the masses (or even many in the UFO research community.)

REMINDER

Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: .....next time a thread may be trashed.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Very interesting read, never heard of this before.
I think there's more to this than meets the eye...

S+F for the find!

Peace out

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
This is one I was unfamiliar with! Many witnesses and even photos. Even has MIB!
Title says this is one of the greatest mass sightings ever.

www.theufochronicles.com...

As with many of the truly interesting UFO cases there is a thread available that you may be interested in .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This whole story wreaks of Black Ops to me. Maybe impromptu, maybe planned. Either way, it bolsters the UFO phenomenon. And has all the classic elements. Saucer, colors changing, beams of light, a demonstration of their technology, and of course, MIB's. Add to that a lot of frightened people who are still silent today, and you have the makings of a good Hollyweird film.

Aliens? I won't say never. But this just sounds like something TPTB would do to push an agenda. Forward thinking.

S&F OP.

edit on 6/15/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thanks for this!! People in the UFO crowd will love this one, just like me. I have never heard anything about this before....

If you imagine how large the universe is and can still tell me straight faced that there are no other life forms out there I would have to just sit and laugh!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A lot of the really good ones are reletively unknown. Especially those from 60-70s. I guess people just didn't report them or chaulked them up to the usual explanations(ie astronomical, military, swamp gas).

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the beams fired at this young person were grey DNA recorders, used to record and analysis humanoid DNA samples to further grey research

top topics

join