It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother, Jugs And Speed (Was Bill Cosby Laying the Ground For Obama)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I genuinely apologise I hit the enter key after writing title and post went live , I think Ats could stop this by reprogramming ? as Iam sure many others make the same mistake after a couple of beers?

Ok this movie pops up on the satellite Tv, and there is Bing Crosby acting the cool dude, asking someone if they "are deeply religious Jugs "right at the end of the movie.

Then comes on this half baked dance funk music, and it made me think would Bill Cosby have made a better President than Obama?

Personally I think he would have , but I have not seen Osama doing comedy on satellite, its just Bill seemed to have more charisma?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Just so you know, you have a few hours to edit your post, so you can try and fix some of it, even if you are a little loopy.

As far as Jugs goes, I saw that movie, and it's no social message other than:

I have a fast ambulance, and a horrible acting capabilities.

King

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not sure about the loopy part
...., I missed the movie except for the last part, thanks for filling us in on the plot.
you know I have never seen a black ambulance driver weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
just reading your title and I have to say Bill Cosby was perhaps before Obama's time but when I saw the black president on 24 I thought this paves the way for a black president. And 24 is all about the terrorism propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Perhaps Bill cosby was paving the way for Black Ambulance drivers?though I have never seen one driving around anywhere.
Morgan Freeman played a black President before Obama , he was pretty convincing too.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The only conspiracy that I can think of regarding this is that TPTB are trying to make people think Bill Cosby can act in anything but sitcoms.

Anyone remember Leonard Part 6? If you don't, DON'T LOOK IT UP.

If you do, I'm sorry, you have the same nightmares I do.

King

top topics

join