It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why do I spend my time posting on chemtrail threads debunking. What are my motives?

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone
 


You are arguing with a small number of irrational people who want their theories to be true so badly, truth has no meaning. Don't let what they say offend you. A new Bogeyman will pop up when this one is played out. They already incorporated crop dusting and cloud seeding into their rants when it became clear there are no chemtrails.




posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


to be honest - it astounds me that so many chemtrails prponents ignore such programs as the NYC ground level straying - by truck to suppress mosquitoes and west nile fever



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
One word followed by several question marks is, as I'm sure even you are aware, open to more than one possible interpretation. If you're not clear, don't blame others for not being able to guess exactly what you wanted it to mean.
blah blah blah. It is called explaining. There was no blaming.

Repetitive avoidance of a question, instead of attempting to answer, is in itself, an answer.


Originally posted by wcitizen
You're stating your own subjective opinion as fact here. If you aren't prepared to back it up with evidene, it rubbishes your statement.
My opinion, which is based on my observations, is a fact.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by wcitizen
One word followed by several question marks is, as I'm sure even you are aware, open to more than one possible interpretation. If you're not clear, don't blame others for not being able to guess exactly what you wanted it to mean.
blah blah blah. It is called explaining. There was no blaming.

Repetitive avoidance of a question, instead of attempting to answer, is in itself, an answer.



There is no avoidance of the question. The answer is clearly present in what I had posted.


Originally posted by wcitizen
You're stating your own subjective opinion as fact here. If you aren't prepared to back it up with evidene, it rubbishes your statement.




My opinion, which is based on my observations, is a fact.


If it's fact, let's see the evidence.
edit on 16-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 

Round and round we go.
No point.
Continue if you must.
I am done.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by wcitizen
 

Round and round we go.
No point.
Continue if you must.
I am done.
.

Good. I'm pleased to hear it. Have a nice day,




top topics
 
10
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join