It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Big One About To come?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bolomk22

I am not religious, but to question why someone reaches through religion in "these times" often indicates that a person is lacking Spirit within, so to question why someone speaks through religion can often speak volumes in how they are connected to Spirit.

Does that not makes sense?

You see, these are those "times" as was written, it is not only obvious it is "right in your face", so to speak; so when I run into people who question people who reach for answers through religious context I cannot help but feel that there is a Spirit lacking for them not to take notice themselves.

Geez, that might have made less sense! Sorry! Maybe only the Spirited can see why and there is no other way to describe it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Was watching a good movie called "Phenomenen" starring John Travolta from a time when talented actors and directors were allowed to make good , thinking films.
Amongst his aquired abilities was to be able to sense an impending quake, something ants and birds and animals can do.
Its strange to me at least how earthquakes seem to coincide with the full moon in NZ.
The man who brought this to the medias attention was ridiculed and mocked , by the ignoramuses who believe "experts are the seismologists who stare at recorded data , the most important being after the damage has been done..
As other threads allude to on ATS perhaps its because they are experimenting big time, with nations their laboratorys?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join