It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Big One About To come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The regularity of explosive tremors ringing the pacific rim has increased in the last few days coming on the back of the Japanese Tragedys and the earlier New Zealand quakes.

We have had a tremendous thrust of volcanic ash from Chile that has caused chaos in the Australian and South American skies.

New Zealand is experiencing such regular tremors and quakes that they are abandoning parts of Christchurch.

The sandwich islands, Indonesia Fiji ect are experiencing significant tremors,quakes.... more and more people are asking is something really really big about to climax?

Is the Big one coming?

Should we take cover?

If the Earth moves dramatically ....where is there to hide?

Surely not under the bed?

Does anyone else feel things are about to come to a head?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
nope, but if you do u have no need for money or possessions so do you wanna send them to me?
when the big one does happen u wont think its the big one so we will never know when the big one happens
it will just be the one and only

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

It already came. Flushed about 6:30 MST.

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is my first comment, heh exciting but very long awaited,
About 9 months to a year ago i got this weird feeling, everything was changing.
I went searching for some answers and i found ATS.

Long story short, with everything thats going on just lately and a feeling inside me which goes alot deeper then common thoughts i have, something inevitable is heading our way, i live in Adelaide, Australia and when this time comes ill be standing on the lookout at Mt Lofty telling myself i told you so.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The regularity of explosive tremors ringing the pacific rim has increased in the last few days coming on the back of the Japanese Tragedys and the earlier New Zealand quakes.

We have had a tremendous thrust of volcanic ash from Chile that has caused chaos in the Australian and South American skies.

New Zealand is experiencing such regular tremors and quakes that they are abandoning parts of Christchurch.

The sandwich islands, Indonesia Fiji ect are experiencing significant tremors,quakes.... more and more people are asking is something really really big about to climax?

Is the Big one coming?

Should we take cover?

If the Earth moves dramatically ....where is there to hide?

Surely not under the bed?

Does anyone else feel things are about to come to a head?

You are right... there does seem like a lot of activity all round the Pacific edge BUT the bottomline is this..... What can you do ? If what your suggesting happens then we humans are only mere specks on the surface.......... just enjoy your days whilst you are here and stop worrying because there is not much that you could do....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ive been thinking more and more, what I will do when a major global catastrophe hits. Being in a city is not ideal.
Elevated land, away from volcanoes/major faultlines/oceans , is the best thing i can think of.
Learning survival skills is essential - building/finding shelters to be used , growing your own vegetables herbs fruits spices, hunting/farming/fishing, purifying water is a must pretty much anywhere you go.

Earthship Living is the future, Cheap self sufficient "cottage like" dewllings.
Youtube Earthship living

I hope action calms down and earth has let alot of her tension out already, not hoping for a big one

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
End Time Signs 1 - False christ's and false prophets
End Time Signs 2 - Wars and rumours of wars
End Time Signs 3 - Famine
End Time Signs 4 - Pestilences
End Time Signs 5 - Earthquakes
End Time Signs 6 - Being killed for your faith
End Time Signs 7 - Increased Sin
End Time Signs 8 - People Shall be lovers of Themselves
End Time Signs 9 - Knowledge shall increase
End Time Signs 10 - Gospel preached to the whole world

I too have felt something was wrong for the past 9 months. I have always believed that there was a power higher, but I never gave it a name until yesterday. I've gone through the thought processes of aliens/UFO/Bilderberg hate , you name it, I've researched it. All of the above are happening now. Israel and the Middle East are now involved because of their belief in Jesus Christ. You've heard about the rumours of the camps being built around the USA? That's for all people who wil not denounce Jesus Christ in favour of a ONE religion and a ONE WORLD under Satan .Your choice to make - Satan or God . If this rings any little bell in your head, I was shaken to my core when I read the following
www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...
The earthquakes around the world right now are not really being reported in the MSM media because all of these signs are wakening people up to the truth. And I have only come to this realisation yesterday, so I cannot preach yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Ive been thinking more and more, what I will do when a major global catastrophe hits. Being in a city is not ideal.
Elevated land, away from volcanoes/major faultlines/oceans , is the best thing i can think of.
Learning survival skills is essential - building/finding shelters to be used , growing your own vegetables herbs fruits spices, hunting/farming/fishing, purifying water is a must pretty much anywhere you go.

Earthship Living is the future, Cheap self sufficient "cottage like" dewllings.
Youtube Earthship living

I hope action calms down and earth has let alot of her tension out already, not hoping for a big one

But sometimes the big one pops out from hidden depths and then the Earth may have to accomodate the fervent activity and explode from the sheer pressure being exerted from within.
With all the shaking of the Pacific Rim ...many are getting major headaches from fear of repeated performances.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Right around the corner man...

Be prepared...

The West Coast is next to go...

I think the NW to be exact, well, at first anyways...

Hang on for the ride...

I am...

This is gonna be a fun ride...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

Hopefully down under won't bear the thrust of the Big One when it comes, whilst New Zealand is gasping from the recent shaking , Australia has been left untouched and peaceful.

The Pacific Ring Of Fire is well and truly burning if the reported quakes are any indication?

And if people think this is dickhead nonsense , get onto the early warning sites and have a gawk at the quaking thats going on right now.

And as a side issue almost every nz quake has coincided with the full moon or a near full moon, the guy who predicted this was ridiculed, but who knows he may have better stuff than the so called experts?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

It already came. Flushed about 6:30 MST.

CJ

And who said trolls pooping all over other members threads wasn't allowed on ATS?

But it was a moderatley funny post it didn't entirely sink down the gurgler

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Could the expansion of the earth be eminent? The volcanic activity and the increased number of earthquake look like clear signs to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

No offense, but why does the mention of anything remotely world changing always elicit the play of the religion card?
Just curious, Thanks

edit on 15-6-2011 by Bolomk22 because: To fix an autocorrect error

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
End Time Signs 1 - False christ's and false prophets
End Time Signs 2 - Wars and rumours of wars
End Time Signs 3 - Famine
End Time Signs 4 - Pestilences
End Time Signs 5 - Earthquakes
End Time Signs 6 - Being killed for your faith
End Time Signs 7 - Increased Sin
End Time Signs 8 - People Shall be lovers of Themselves
End Time Signs 9 - Knowledge shall increase
End Time Signs 10 - Gospel preached to the whole world

I too have felt something was wrong for the past 9 months. I have always believed that there was a power higher, but I never gave it a name until yesterday. I've gone through the thought processes of aliens/UFO/Bilderberg hate , you name it, I've researched it. All of the above are happening now. Israel and the Middle East are now involved because of their belief in Jesus Christ. You've heard about the rumours of the camps being built around the USA? That's for all people who wil not denounce Jesus Christ in favour of a ONE religion and a ONE WORLD under Satan .Your choice to make - Satan or God . If this rings any little bell in your head, I was shaken to my core when I read the following
www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...
The earthquakes around the world right now are not really being reported in the MSM media because all of these signs are wakening people up to the truth. And I have only come to this realisation yesterday, so I cannot preach yet.

Sounds like the history of mankind. Hasn't all of the things you listed been occuring since the beginning of time? How about during the inquisition? I wonder if anyone ever wondered if it was all coming to an end then? What about the good folks at krakatoa? Was that God or a volcano? Surely many believed that was it. What do you mean by increased sin? The sins of the past were dealth with by torturing someone into confessing. Was it better way back when? It seems that religion has changed since the ways of the old testament. Humans no longer accept those barbaric rules...religion has had to back off because people can read now. Before, it was only the learned who could read. This was held against the people. Now, we can all check it out for ourselves, we don't get eviscerated when we decide to go from Lutheran to Protestant...sounds like things are going in reverse, away from what you listed to me...

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well, you asked. I'm not sure what trolls have to do with it. "The Big One" is coming; It's called the Earth being the Earth. It will happen, kill everyone, then keep happening until the sun explodes.

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bolomk22
reply to post by WhoKnows100

No offense, but why does the mention of anything remotely world changing always elicit the play of the religion card?
Just curious, Thanks

edit on 15-6-2011 by Bolomk22 because: To fix an autocorrect error

Well, that would be because there are Spirit beings on this Earth and they speak in terms of Spirit, those that are without Spirit are left wondering Why?

Back on Topic: I often look at the past remnants of such cataclysmic events, signs of upheavals such as rolling hills and mountain ranges, as well as the results of fast moving water like canyons and so forth. I sit and imagine the scene as it unfolded in my mind and I realize that if there had been a human at that particular spot there is no way they would have survived! I also think of how vibration can create liquefaction to loose soil; this one scares me the most since I live on a bed of pure sand!

There is no question, there have been big ones and a big one is going to happen again!

here is a visual of what I mean

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This thread/these prophets are possibly predicting a 'big one' too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for the answer, but I'm still not sure exactly what you mean. Religion generalizes the creation by a supreme being, but spirituality dictates that power lies in all things. Which were you referring too? I'm not trying to be rude or condescending, I honestly am curious about others beliefs.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Considering one of your previous threads, I think youre looking forward to destruction and trying out your cannibalism ideas way way too much.

I can see it now, OP's bug out bag.. full of condiments and a fork.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Could the expansion of the earth be eminent? The volcanic activity and the increased number of earthquake look like clear signs to me.

There is no expansion of earthquakes. The pacific rim constantly is shaking somewhere. It may have seemed to have picked up in the last week or so you've been watching it but try studying the patterns since we've been monitoring it and you will notice normality.

This is the problem with technology. All these places to access information and all of a sudden everyone becomes a geologist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join