It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with crop circles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The problem I find is that 90% of them keep happening in one general locale by Stonehenge in the U.K. and a website that promotes circle spotting, books, and circle tourism seems to have an uncanny ability to "predict" circles when looking at the code for the site's layout. (Somethings are hidden or sectioned off, but HTML source is another thing. Often they gaffe in coding, and the tables are left out in the publicly viewable layout.)

Wont name names though, but I find it mildly amusing.

In the main scheme of things, it's a pretty minor scheme for making money, as are most tourist traps. It may have value but I wouldn't say the product they're pitching is what they claim it is. The art and design is nice and it does take some work to execute with any proficiency, it's likely they could still draw people if they were honest about it.

Now those other 10% of crop circles that don't keep happening in the same area, I find those circles more interesting. Even if they are hoaxes, at least it's out of the norm and they tend to be less a part of some money-making outfit.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What abour Dr. William Levengood's explanation that the "real" crop circles are created via plasma vortex from above? If nothing else, the man is a serious scientist and not a crackpot. In his explanation he stated that he can explain the process from the ground to the sky, but refused to speculate beyond that about what was hurling the energy down from the sky. He's smart like that because he can't prove that part. However, I'm sure he knows that by the design generated there is an intelligence behind it, be it Aliens or Haarp or whatever.

He also points out the "blown nodes" that occur in the plants when this energy transfer takes place. These are the ones that interest me te most because people in a field walking on press boards probably aren't generating this type of energy whilst embarking on their "lark"...(..)

A little more depth: www.netplaces.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ohhh my god! Look at his face, it's not of anything I've ever seen. I can't think of any other explanation, so it must be an alien. This is proof aliens exist. Please don't have intercourse with my cat. Thank you Based God

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by TheLordVeack

The evidence is apparent in Ancient Civilization structures. They made buildings we could not even do today with our tech. if you want obvious proof, like a picture of Obama with a Grey or a tissue sample, well your out of luck because we don't have access to such information. And I never said they were time travelers or first humans.

The top minds in the world accept that there is life out there. and most of them are of the opinion that they have visited earth and are still here.

and i never said crop circles were proof. im just saying the ones that were not made by humans could be messages the could not be. I DONT KNOW, no one does and no one will until our government decides to disclose the truth.

What I do know, is that we are not the only intelligent life out there, being as our planet is about 10 BILLION years younger than the rest of the universe.

hope i made sense, if not sorry ill try again tomorrow its bed time.

I'm not disputing that intelligent alien life exists out there somewhere in the universe just that I don't think its visiting this planet. You say about the government disclosing the truth when what I think you really mean is that you want the government to tell you what you want to hear! If the government says otherwise then you simply accuse them of continueing the cover up... As for corn circles... I think its irrefutable that humans can make even the most complex crop circles therefore arguing that they have to be made by aliens because "we" can't replicate them is to just openly lie and be genuous with the truth. The circles that have appeared on thin ice way out in the middle of frozen lakes are far more important than crop circles as you can argue that they can't be made by humans as obviously hoaxers would fall through the thin ice! Crop circles, however, are far too easily replicable and therefore are more than likely to be the result of earthbound talented artists rather than aliens! I thoroughly appreciate and admire your passion for trying to prove alien visitation but quoting crop circles as proof of this doesn't cut the mustard.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePuppyTurtle
reply to post by mac420

Yes and no, I am shamelessly promoting my youtube channel. But this is an Honest argument and I would like to hear a response from the UFO Community.

what about wormholes for faster than light trave.?
technically not travelling faster than light, merely closing the gap.
edit on 18-6-2011 by renegadeloser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join