It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with crop circles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

no. not at all. if you would like to sit in your ignorance bubble thats fine with me, as i said i was there once. but when you want to grow up and see whats really there, watch the videos. Zeitgeist has nothing to do with Aliens btw its about Religion, Money and the 9/11 conspiracy thats a REAL eye opener.

It falls on you to decide to open your mind, as i said if you wish to remain in your bubble thats fine, but the world is bigger than you think. So its on you to decide if you want to remain ignorant or open your mind a little and attempt to learn. Your 15, you don't know sh-t. I'm 24 and I still don't know sh-t. But I do know a lot more than you and am trying to share.

Whats the worst that can happen you? You start having original thoughts?

Your call.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Dear Ex_CT2

Yes I was the same as you on the Nazis ant-artic thing. Just did not make any sense. But I had not heard of Highjump at that time.

Take a look at Google Earth if nothing else, why block out snow?

Agreed you have too be very careful what you read but if you look at my last post I think you will agree that the points there are a matter of fact not speculation.

However I had forgotten to mention Byrd’s missing three hours. My question on that is did the aircraft have the fuel?

Not found the answer yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh no not crap, sorry, crop circles again!?
The so called crop circle experts such as Colin Andrews said the huge pictograms couldn't be made in the short summer nights of southern England so a crop circle maker named Matthew Williams made one thus proving the experts wrong! What did he get for his trouble? He got arrested and sent to court where he became the first person to be charged with making a crop circle... Then there was the debacle named Operation Blackbird (1990)when Andrews announced on the news that there was no way a complex circle they had filmed being made in the dark was made by humans only to find the next morning that it was indeed made by humans! And remember these are the experts!!! Seems ignorance is king when it comes to these incredibly beautiful works of art. One day all the crop circle books will be taken off the new age and paranormal shelves and placed on the art shelves.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Your are correct is my opinion. Aliens would not be making crop circles to begin with. It does not take a genius to figure that out.

You may want to hire a spokesperson next time though? Just kidding.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I'M CLOSED MINDED! I Apologize for refusing to think outside reality. So you wanna say the Aliens are responsible for AIDS That's fine, But I ask you, What does that do to inhibit HIV Protease, and save millions of lives? Here's a hint, JACK ALL!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Dear Ex_CT2

If you can not be bothered watching the rest go to 49 minutes. Here they find land with out snow and fresh water lakes.

That alone would have every geologist wanting to make the trip.

video.google.com...#

This is genuine US Nave film.

Snow free land and fresh water lakes in Ant-Artica and they make it top secret?

It all links in with the death of Forestall, suicide?

Indeed this could be at least part of the answer that we have all been looking for.

57 odd minuets records gas half gone and Byrd orders the return.

He then returns 3 hours late.

Where did the extra 3 hours of fuel come from?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I never said Aliens gave us AIDS, nor do I believe it. I do believe TPTB are responsible for those things, but if Aliens had anything to do with it I couldn't tell you. What I do know is there is life out there, somewhere. You can choose to believe in a Mystical Skyman who lets you into Heaven if your a good little drone and obey or tortures you for eternity if you go against what he says; or you can acknowledge a possibly TANGIBLE, scientific and logical theory that the 'gods' that our ancestors worshiped were in fact biological beings who had such great technology that our ancestors mistook them as gods.

Before you argue further I suggest you not put words in peoples mouths as it makes you look terrible. Also, I know where you are coming from, you do not know where I am coming from because you deny to give any credence to my side. And if you flat out deny possibility, you shut your self off to possibility.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

It was an example, I have heard that claim in the past, And I was making a point, and why do the gods of ancient religions were FIGMENTS OF IMAGINATION, Why do they have to be based off of anything?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You ask questions, yet you do not seek answers. Check out Ancient Aliens, you won't be disappointed.

(It explains it very thoroughly)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nowadays the real crop circle makers are learning already to draw into the skies:

tracers.8m.com...

Isn't it funny, they imitate people and people imitate them. Perhaps when they learn to
draw directly into the minds it will be the funniest thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

The "problem" with crop circles in Ufology is that humans have been proven countless times to be their source.

The "Problem" with stating absolutes based on less that 100% data, is that it is a misrepresentation of the facts.

I might as well tell you that people don't kill other people with poison, because we have proven countless times that knives are used to kill people.

Your statement is as meaningless as it is irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

He seems to be a bit of an over confident pr!ck with a side dose of right man syndrome who hasn't considered all the angles to me, based on the few seconds I could bring myself to watch.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow explain away your in depth understanding of the alien mind, I'm all ears presuming you aren't just anthropomorphising them like star trek aliens on an empire building quest.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Not only that but humans have the motivation to make them. I have yet to hear of any compelling reason why beings with the tech to travel across interstellar space would bother pushing down crops to make pretty pictures. Yet think of how successful the people who started this hoax have been in tricking the superstitious and gullible into buying into this as a legitimately unexplained phenomenon. So to recap not only do we have evidence that humans make crop circles but we know they have the motivation to do so whereas aliens do not. The only motivations I've heard for it from believers are some absurd new age vagaries about them sending us - in best old hippie voice - a profound message of spiritual importance man.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

My alien character is partially intended to be funny, he makes the point that a UFOtard Must began with the assumption that the aliens are Insane in order to make since of their erratic behavior.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Also a good argument for not posting your thread in the Aliens and UFO forum surely? It must belong elsewhere if there's little evidence connecting the phenomenon with aliens.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

easy he's only a kid. He hasn't learned to form his own opinions yet. Keep calling us UFOtards, by the way, name calling is a sure fire way to convince people of your viewpoint.

In reality, as I said about putting words in peoples mouths, it makes you look terrible. Do your own research, think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The crop circles in the south of England are almost definitely made by imaginitive and intelligent humans... How do I know? Well in the last few years I've visited Avebury regularly and the lads who make them can often be found sitting outside the Red Lion pub having a crafty pint while showing their designs for the next circles which will undoubtedly be labelled, made by aliens, by the so called experts. Whats more, the cerealogists (dont laugh, its what they call themselves) know this only too well!
Surely its a matter of common sense? When confronted with a corn circle do you stare into the heavens looking for advanced alien beings to blame it on, or to the gang of lads holding an array of planks and string? I can prove lads with planks and string exist... As of yet, I can't prove the existence of aliens!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

easy he's only a kid.

Ah noted, apologies all around, I assume folks hereabouts are adults, I guess that makes me an ass then.

To the lads involved, the world is full of well educated and employed adults who believe wholeheartedly in the extra terrestrial hypothesis, the sceptics haven't considered all the angles and are way to fast to doubt the word or intellect of witnesses.

By all means make your own minds up but while researching remember, to name but two very bright guys Stan Freidman and Carl Sagen believe and believed in Aliens, even us lowly humans are past the days of chemical rockets for in space propulsion and there are practically infinite stars with even more planets

My own son a bright 13 year old is a sceptic but not a rude pseudo sceptic, enjoy your lives lads.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I made the same mistake until I actually wet to his YT page, but all we can do is show him the door, we can't make him open or walk through it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join