It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

damaged by the supernatural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i have always heard of this. can somebody elucidate what this means exactly ? How can i damage my soul?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Tue Jun 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well...I'm not sure if you can damage your soul...you can damage your soul's chances of a nice or peaceful afterlife, depending on your religion. And you can damage your mind and body in life...I guess I always considered the soul to be...not eternal as such...but pretty much long-lived.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You can not damage your soul. It is eternal and from the source. You may come back many times over and over. One life......... you may be a benevolent being and........ in an other a tyrant. The cosmic consciousness is ever wanting all experiences whether good or bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
There is no Gd at all you are just imagining things. Show me proof and I will believe.

PS religion is just there to control you. once you die that is it you are nothing

This is how!

So be careful how you handle the goods, your own goods!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It depends on what you mean by "supernatural". If you mean ghosts, demons, etc. then yes, dabbling in the paranormal can lead to - worse case scenario a demonic possession. However that doesnt necessarily damage your soul. What might, is dabling in the paranormal, getting answers advice from a ouija board for example, and then delve deeper into the paranormal, and maybe even get sucked into satanic practices, devil worship, because of the Power it "appears" to give the followers. The devil exists, outside of religion. But has its place in our evolution, as spirit. It is best not to mess with what you do not understand. The spiritual nature of messing with the paranormal, has ways of destroying some of the most innocent aspects of one's soul, should you get too involved. Hope that helps you understand it better.

top topics

join