It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Japan earthquake really a nuclear false flag attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is an interesting article that claims that the Official Story of the Japan earthquake, tsunami and subsequent nuclear meltdown were all the result of some type of covered up nuclear attack on Japan.

Read for yourself and see if you buy it.

Japan not hit by 9.0 quake? False flag nuclear weaponry actually destroyed Fukushima, claims report

An actual 9.0+ mega-quake would have leveled the whole country of Japan
Consider first the massive impact of an actual 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which would have been about 100 times more powerful than the 6.8 magnitude Great Hanshin earthquake of 1995 that destroyed much of the city of Kobe, located about 12.5 miles from the epicenter, and that killed more than 6,400 people. If the March 11 earthquake in Japan was actually a 9.0, it would have devastated everything within a 1,000-mile radius of the epicenter -- and yet the city of Sendai, for example, which is only about 48 miles from the epicenter, suffered virtually no structural damage whatsoever.

Truth be told, the only areas that suffered any significant damage at all were areas hit by the tsunami, which included the Fukushima nuclear plant. Besides the immense damage that occurred at the tsunami-hit nuclear plant, there was virtually no seismic damage in any other towns or cities near the epicenter that were not hit by the tsunami, which suggests that the earthquake could not have been anywhere close to a 9.0. According to Stone's review, the size of the earthquake that hit off Japan's coast actually registered at only about a 6.67 magnitude, according to some readings, while the tsunami that ensued was the equivalent of what would have occurred during an actual 9.0.

Cities and towns hit by tsunami appeared strangely unaware that it was even coming

Another factor to consider is that the towns and cities hit by the tsunami appeared to be largely unaware that it was even coming until moments before it arrived. If a 9.0 earthquake had actually hit as claimed, these areas would have not only experienced monumental destruction beforehand, but people living in them would have already been evacuating the area between when the earthquake supposedly hit, and roughly 40 minutes later when the tsunami actually arrived.

Various video clips and photos in towns and cities about to be hit by the approaching tsunami reveal that business was largely taking place a usual just minutes before it hit.

Natural News

The article goes on to say that large video surveillance cameras installed at Fukushima may have been nuclear weapons designed to destroy the plant.

The author claims the attack was retaliation for Japan's offer to enrich uranium for Iran. He points out that reactor #4 was shut down during the tsunami and there is no way it should have exploded. He compares it to building 7 from 9-11.

It may sound pretty wild but, no more wild than some of the other things discussed here. Here's the original article for you to read and draw your own conclusions:

Japan Earthquake Registered Only 6.67 - Nuclear Induced Tsunami - Japan Offers Iran Enriched Uranium - An Act of War? - Japan: Knife At Its Throat

edit on 6/14/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore.

So many theories from Aliens to HAARP to Niburu and now this. I'm getting info overload.

Can't an EQ be just an EQ anymore? It has always been so in the past with regards to major EQ's in Japan.

Only difference I see is that Kobi was on land I believe, and this was in the ocean as far as epicenters go.

That would be the reason for the lesser damage I would venture to guess.

Good find tho. S&F

edit on 14-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Buy it no. Rent the DVD.... maybe.

Really though I need some more evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My sense is that it was an earthquake, nothing more or less. But a big one to be sure. "Earth Abides" is a book I read along time ago.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No nuclear bomb went off and we all know a nuke can't create a tsunami , this was mother nature through and through . Nuclear bombs disguised as large video cameras are you kidding me ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Been discussed here, Link. General consensus is that it's not only an impossible claim, but in bad taste as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
oh looky, a NATURALNEWS article written by Ethan Huff.
That guy, (I'm now convinced by his track record) is one of the biggest bull# artists in the world. not slightly interested in reality or truth, but instead interested in fabricating and sensationalising the biggest load of crap he can think of in order to drive traffic to his site.
there's no other way of putting it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
IMO;
If it was a false flag, the media coverage with be existential.

Nonetheless, it can still happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So many theories from Aliens to HAARP and now this. I'm getting info overload.

Can't an EQ be just an EQ anymore? It has always been so in the past with regards to major EQ's in Japan.

Only difference I see is that Kobi was on land I believe, and this was in the ocean as far as epicenters go.

Good find tho. S&F

Amen, don't forget Niburu. My god, I feel so overwhelmed. Makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by jude11

So many theories from Aliens to HAARP and now this. I'm getting info overload.

Good find tho. S&F

Amen, don't forget Niburu. My god, I feel so overwhelmed. Makes me sick.

ooh...forgot that one...gotta edit now. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
General consensus is that it's not only an impossible claim, but in bad taste as well.

I'm sure a lot of people thought 9-11 conspiracy theories were in bad taste right after the event as well. Searching for truth can't take a time out because it may hurt some people's feelings.

This guy does ask some interesting questions like; why was it so peaceful and orderly in many of those tsunami videos? You would think they would show people digging out from the quake but everything looks pretty ordinary like nothing had just happened and they were taken completely by surprise. Also, I would like to know more about reactor #4. If it was shut down for servicing, how did it explode?

I don't trust the governments OS on anything anymore. Its always good to ask probing questions to make sure they aren't trying to hide something from us. Just because this guy may have a wild theory about nuclear cameras doesn't mean he's not asking the right questions.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Was the Japan earthquake really a nuclear false flag attack?

No

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

There's so much documentation of the earthquake on March 11th in Japan. I mean, it's frickin Japan, you know how many people in Japan have video cameras on them 24/7? It's a way of life for them.

Not to mention seismic data recording the earthquake. And the 6+ magnitude EQ a few days prior, was that a nuke too?

The idea of this being anything other than an EQ is fantastical. That's why the theory is in bad taste.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To be blunt, what a crock. I hate people who were not anywhere near the area and know no one there yet go on and on about how only they know what really happened.
I personally experienced the Kobe quake. The rail station that collapsed was not so far away from my home. But my relatives who were about twice the distance from the epicenter that I was felt mild shaking, not the terrifying "giant kicking the building" that I felt. But both those distances are relatively close compared to how far I am from the March 11 quake.
For the March 11 quake, I was more than 500 miles from the epicenter, but we still felt a rolling of the earth that lasted more than 30 seconds. Friends in Sendai said it was incredibly bad, and friends who lived in Kobe at the time but are now in Tokyo also said it was bad.
Much of the destruction in Kobe was due to the fires, which lasted for days with fire departments unable to put them out due to a lack of water. (Kobe gov't had refused expert recommendations to construct underground reservoirs to prepare for just such an event, saying that earthquakes never happen in Kobe and just saying that they might would drive down real-estate prices and ruin the Kobe economy. One Kyoto University expert actually predicted one week prior to the quake that a major quake would strike the Kobe area within the next 20 years.) At least one fireman committed suicide because he felt so bad that he couldn't do more, even though it wasn't his fault!
Another point is that the Kobe quake had more vertical motion than the Tohoku quake. One friend in Kobe said her bath water basically jumped straight up and then fell back into the same tub. Tohoku seemed to be more of a sliding quake for the most part, which is why it was felt to a greater or lesser extent throughout Japan. On the other hand, one end result worth mentioning is that for some areas, the land along the shore has subsided up to about a meter and remains that low.
Probably the largest factor contributing to the lower earthquake-related damage is that building standards were greatly improved after the Kobe quake, with many buildings strengthened to meet the new standards. Retro-fit strengthening kits for homes were also developed and installed, with some of the cost subsidized in some areas. Not to mention that in Japan it is common to tear down and rebuild homes every 20 or 30 years (seems crazy to me, but...), so it is certainly highly possible that many of the homes were built since the Kobe quake to the new standards.
As for the idea that tsunami warnings were not broadcast and people had no warning, that is patently false. I personally saw the warnings on TV and the internet within minutes of the quake! There was also a city worker who lost her life (with her colleagues) when she continued to broadcast tsunami warnings from the 3rd floor of the city disaster management center in the false belief that the building was high enough to avoid damage from the tsunami because it had been designed based on the maximum tsunami height occurring within the past century.
Unfortunately, the Fukushima sea wall was built based on the same assumptions, ignoring expert evidence based on older records that occasionally, every several hundred years, a much larger tsunami happens.
So as to the idea that no earthquake happened, I call crock.
As to whether the earthquake was incited by human action (HAARP or underground nuke), all I can say is that the earthquake itself felt natural for myself and everyone I've talked to, taking into consideration our different distances from the epicenter. And we're all well (too well) experienced with what earthquakes feel like. The time until the tsunami came ashore was also about typical considering where the epicenter was.
Do I think governments lie? All the time. I agree with the old joke about how to tell when a politician's lying. 9/11? Several suspicious circumstances. But the Tohoku earthquake definitely DID happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I am going to say this one is truely a possiblity in my mind. The earthquake / tsunami / nuclear meltdown seemed really bizarre and out of place combination.

I think either China or the US was somehow behind this nasty event.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

I am going to say this one is truely a possiblity in my mind. The earthquake / tsunami / nuclear meltdown seemed really bizarre and out of place combination.

You think an earthquake causing a tsunami that hits a nuclear power plant causing enough damage to have a meltdown is an "out of place combination"..... You do realize how silly that sounds right?

edit on 15-6-2011 by Lighterside because: oops

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
They've been doing nuclear tsunamis for years. Starting in 1944. So yeah, been conversing and helping Jim Stone. He will have another article up soon. He learned something about Arnie Gunderson too. Here is his site. And the nuclear tsunami article.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

www.reformation.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
A question to all you naysayers who are ridiculing this hypothesis.

Have you seen any seismic data which proves the Fukushima Earthquake was 9.1 in Magnitude?

f you have please can you show me cos even though I have spent many hours trying to find it online
Best seismic data I have seen shows a 6.7 max for the day in question.

Who says it was a 9.1?? Ahhh TV news reports.....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Can it not be just for once that actually what they are reporting in the MSM is true?

I cannot see how a nuclear weapon at the fukishima plant would

a) Not flatten the place and set alarm bells ringing in Russia and N.Korea with the obvious signature of the use of Nuclear weapons

and

b) how would it create a Tsunami towards Japan is the epicenter was inland on Japan?

This argument is ludicriss.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The MSM reported a 9.1 quake epicenter 25 miles off the coast of Fukushima.
Do you understand how much energy is released in a quake of such magnitude?
Have you seen any officially released seismographic data proving the quake was 9.1?
The data I have found on the net shows a 6.7 at best?
Do you know anything about STUXNET?
Do you know anything about the company who placed the camera inside reactor 3 building?
Do you remember the devastation caused at Kobe by a 6.7 quake?
Why was there little damage caused to NE Japan by the 9.1 quake? This has more than 100 times more energy than a 6.7, remember most of the damage we now see was caused by a Tsunami.
Could a sub sea nuclear bomb cause a Tsunami?
All the concrete is missing off the roof of reactor building No 3 but the steel lattice framework is still there,
Do you think a gas (hydrogen) explosion would do this?
Look at the aerial photos of No 3 housing, where is the reactor?

In the following, when I write "you" I do not mean you personally.

Remember..... Horrific footage on TV will blow your mind and leave you stunned (perhaps subconsciously) your mind will be left blank, you will want to understand what you just saw, your brain will need to make sense of it all and you will be vulnerable and much more susceptible to accepting a pre-determined explanation or programming devised by TPTB and delivered via the MSM. It will begin to make sense, as you start to grasp and believe the explanation, you will begin to enjoy some sense of normality and perhaps feel superior to those who do not share yours or the Official explanation. You will ridicule those who question the official explanation. You will never realize, but you have been conned.

PEACE,
RK

new topics

<<   2 >>

join