It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order? What If This Isn't The World That the REAL PTB Are Focused On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Seriously.

This corporeal world we suffer through, for each of us and for each of them, is not only temporary, it's a relative flash before it's in the rear view mirror for any one of us. Hell, it's hardly enough time to properly train a human being to worship, or suffer, or work hard on "enlightenment" or whatever it may be that might end up being the eternal grind for each and every one of us in our own personal hereafter.

Imagine if all the religion and spirituality and enlightenment and reincarnation stuff was being fed to us in this temporary phase of initial human existence - in sort of a scatter-shot strategy that all leads to the same overall preparatory result for the human being who is in development, regardless of general preferences and/or cultural predilections - with the idea being to make it easier to direct and control a majority of humans once they've graduated from this realm and passed into the next.

But if this were true, then who would it be that'd be feeding this to our wide variety of cultures here on Earth? Aliens? Demons? A malevolent deity?

No. Just other human beings who never stopped being the kinds of jerks who've always needed to be dominant and to have control over other people. And it wouldn't even have to be organized beyond the obvious advantage that each isolated camp of collectors would see in such a system of intellectual preparation that's been so well established. It wouldn't even have to feature a unified motivation on behalf of the "Jesus" and "Angel" greeter teams, or "heavenly light" Pied Pipers, or whatever it takes to spirit off the next fully prepped disciple who emerges from the crossing over tunnel.

Just imagine the hells that exist for those who've resisted the programming in our world, and somewhere deep inside have the residual infestation of fatalism that'll have them all set for easy pickings when they meet that devil that they have been taught to expect as they arrive to those eternal shores.

Yeah....it couldn't be true. Right?

I mean, doesn't everyone already know exactly what to expect when they let the body drop for good?

Well, maybe that's the whole point? Creating a definite expectation may be exactly what's required if what's desired is plenty of fodder for an otherwise boring forever. Perception being what it is, and all.

After all, it's not as if anyone really changes once they've finished creating themselves over an entire corporeal lifetime.

Imagine this - the ultimate conspiracy of human-on-human oppression and domination. Just a heartbeat away from each of us.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A fake NWO to keeps us focused on it while they focus on a secret NWO? Is that what you are saying? If so then you may be onto something. A decoy for every one to get sidetracked on and never see the real thing is a very good idea and it would explain why some of the NWO ideas and plans seem some odd and non-workable because they are not meant to ever work just keep us looking the wrong way. I think you are onto something here. I just wised I had a way to really research this idea

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
A fake NWO to keeps us focused on it while they focus on a secret NWO? Is that what you are saying? If so then you may be onto something. A decoy for every one to get sidetracked on and never see the real thing is a very good idea and it would explain why some of the NWO ideas and plans seem some odd and non-workable because they are not meant to ever work just keep us looking the wrong way. I think you are onto something here. I just wised I had a way to really research this idea

Not that hard to detect. Not if you spend any time comparing and contrasting the entire range of afterlife scenarios that have emerged over the centuries. They focus of either punishment for resisting the authority that awaits them or have the enlightened winner working hard to advance to impossible to achieve levels of existence. And none of it would work without an entire lifetime of preprogramming. Even if the individual doesn't embrace any of it, the effect of living within the virtual swamp of it is overwhelming, and who knows the impact once the initial indications appear to verify all of it.

This way, the PTB get everyone under their thumbs forever and ever. Or until they get bored and trade up for other distractions.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
s n f mate! excellent way of thinking...
it never really occured to me that they who control us now , could easily control us next time around...
and theres proof to back your thought up in a way.. they dont blow us all up! they dont keep us locked in prison prisons because you see the baddest cat in prison if he gets treated worse and worse it will only eventually make him super powerful when he does escape!

and why wouldnt they wanna control us even in death,they do so during birth... i think in the next 20 years things like breast feeding, parent interaction will be phased out.. much how they say a child needs to be nurtured and hugged and all that,surely theres gonna be a time that they can control that too, with machines or some other thing... instead of looking over your kid now you have a monitor! so in effect its already happening

bit of a rant there but it sort of gives some evidence that the world doesnt want any free thought going on, even whilst on your death bed but why would that be? because they wanna control u in ur next life!!!

and how do they do that? by giving u these false ideals and future thoughts that drops u right back into their pocket... ie for this : watch a scary movie before bed most of the time and most people will have a nightmare that night... coincidence bs....

good stuff, gives me something to do today!!!
mind wars

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Noreaster

What put you in THIS frame of mind? As a configuration of total paranoid darkness, this is pretty dismal.
I like imagining to what it is we are headed, and the scenery along the way. I'm to fragile to deal with these hells you speak of.

Again I prefer other dreams and hopes. Like this one.

One evening as the sun went down
And the jungle fires were burning,
Down the track came a hobo hiking,
And he said, "Boys, I'm not turning
I'm headed for a land that's far away
Besides the crystal fountains
So come with me, we'll go and see
The Big Rock Candy Mountains

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
There's a land that's fair and bright,
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night.
Where the boxcars all are empty
And the sun shines every day
And the birds and the bees
And the cigarette trees
The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
All the cops have wooden legs
And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth
And the hens lay soft-boiled eggs
The farmers' trees are full of fruit
And the barns are full of hay
Oh I'm bound to go
Where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall
The winds don't blow

You never change your socks
And the little streams of alcohol
Come trickling down the rocks
The brakemen have to tip their hats
And the railway bulls are blind
There's a lake of stew
And of whiskey too
You can paddle all around it
In a big canoe

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
The jails are made of tin.
And you can walk right out again,
As soon as you are in.
There ain't no short-handled shovels,
No axes, saws nor picks,
I'm bound to stay
Where you sleep all day,
Where they hung the jerk
That invented work
I'll see you all this coming fall

Pollyanna, I know.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Noreaster

What put you in THIS frame of mind? As a configuration of total paranoid darkness, this is pretty dismal.

I dont know what put it front and center tonight. Just something that suddenly became very important to share. I just began realizing that worrying about this stretch pales in comparison with the stretch that lays ahead. Then, it started becoming really clear that all information related to that other side is essentially designed to cause us to view it in the same "obey or fail" manner. Only with hells and lower realms and returns to even worse corporeal existences for those who refuse to knuckle under. It seemed to reflect what you all discuss in this forum after thinking about it a little. And that's when the genius of it all hit me. Eternity is a lot better than a few quick decades of absolute power over others.

Hell, imagine if you could get people to think you're actually God. That'd be pretty tempting for a meglomaniac who's been knocking around the eternal realm for ....well, forever it probably seems for some of them. Dicing up territory and setting up your own heavens and hells would be pretty easy once you've mastered that world of perceptions. After that, it'd be nothing but inprocessing new recruits for whatever you want them for.

Yeah, the potentials are pretty chilling.

I like imagining to what it is we are headed, and the scenery along the way. I'm to fragile to deal with these hells you speak of.

Again I prefer other dreams and hopes. Like this one.

Pollyanna, I know.

ah....but then, the rescue is within everyone's grasp. The afterlife holds no chains for he(or she) who has learned how it's all truly structured. Can the immortal kill the immortal? Can the everlasting be hurt or oppressed by the everlasting?

No. Not unless ignorance causes one to allow the other to oppress them. And this is why the preparations are so necessary, and why the entire house of cards is so aggressively protected. Even the most progressive thinkers demand that those who reject religion grow to embrace "enlightenment" and "spiritual development". It's the same trap, just with a different design and a chunk of bait that might appeal to a more intellectual prey.

True freedom comes through education about the nuts and bolts of physical reality, and overcoming the visceral certainties that have been ground into each of us that regardless of what we declare to be the truth, in our deepest core, we're sure that there's a god of some sort that's going to kick our nuts over not getting with the program while we still had a chance to do so. That buzz is deep in the glop behind our eyes, and it takes a full understanding of what's real and why we've been so purposely lied to, to overcome the pervasive nature of this lifelong programming effort.

The real genius of it all is that the work is all done by those who love us, and who fret over our eternal salvation. They were programmed by their loved ones, and it's been like that for thousands of years. Meanwhile, every minute, more and more of us are skipping off to who knows what. Hell, it's not as if we know exactly who it really is that reaches back to tell us that they're happy and with Jesus in Heaven. Sure, it looks and sounds and acts like Aunt Claire, but....

Hell, I could bullsh*t anyone with that claim, and I could do it without even being a seasoned realm-hopping human shill who's done this sort of thing since long before our own little version of humanity started here on Planet Earth. In fact, it always amazes me that anyone accepts such "truth" when it's so easy to be deceived if you've already set your belief system up in such an obvious manner, and there are so many reasons to inspire so many available "messengers" to want to have at you for fun and maybe even their own version of profit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but then again, maybe I'm not wrong at all. I do know this. I'm going to have some fun with these bastards when I cross. I'm looking forward to it.
edit on 6/14/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I take it that your views on the after... are based on a dismal view of the present AND a genuine hatred for authority of any kind aid with enhancers.

Perchance you have experienced total enlightenment where you not only feel, but you are at one with the Universe? No, I think not. But if so, have you not ventured further into that state and found that you are a free soul and can manage quite well and fend off those influences that you would not have near you?

I'm totally impressed by your view that I've never heard utter by another soul except myself, that we are being herded toward something greater than physical life itself. I thank you for bring that view forward in such a clear illustration. And yes, the big question is how do this know this "future?" But as noted, I disagree with what you think is the eventual goal because it must entertain a greater deceit by some force that is nearly God-like, wouldn't you say? I mean, something has to be in charge! What manner of diabolical control do you envision is at work with us and all humanity?

It seems to me that you paint a picture of a mean God more than anything and see no good anywhere, ever,basically predicting an eternal Hell for us all. So I don't buy it. You present an original observation of some worth, but the explanation of turning religious teachings on their head does not fit. Why can't we assume that enlightenment--whatever its intricacies--is pretty much the sum of it all and your soul is a free spirit not channeled into being a slave of some other, further force?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by NorEaster

I take it that your views on the after... are based on a dismal view of the present AND a genuine hatred for authority of any kind aid with enhancers.

Actually, my view is based on the research I did for my book. I covered 300 years of Western culture medium/channeling documentation, and the general progressive development of theological belief over the last 4,000 years or so. The indications are pretty obvious, and given that I've been convinced of the capacity of the "other side" to occasionally slip through a note or two (as a result of my own experiences, well defended documentation, and my own establishment of a solid logical premise that supports it as a viable plausibility) I'm sort of forced to go with the preponderance of the evidence that exists.

I believe that order is necessary, so fair and benevolent authority (in my view) is not only proper, it's a benefit for any community. People need the stability and security of leadership. No, I don't hate authority. I hate predators and the kind of human garbage that authority exists to rid a community of.

Perchance you have experienced total enlightenment where you not only feel, but you are at one with the Universe? No, I think not. But if so, have you not ventured further into that state and found that you are a free soul and can manage quite well and fend off those influences that you would not have near you?

I don't believe in total enlightenment. Not for the human being or for anything that exists as subjective perception that emerged as a response to external stimuli. Total enlightenment and perception are diametrically and logically abhorrent to one another. One is objective (total enlightenment) and the other is subjective (human perception), and neither can be anything like the other.

Total enlightenment suggests an absolute acquisition of all knowledge, and while I don't even believe that this is possible to exist as a gathered whole, to suggest that a perception being that exists in a relative state (let alone a temporary corporeal event-centric state that is - essentially - layers of competing and complimenting trajectories that associate and clash with other similar holon matrixes, in endless frenzies of hyper-reconfiguration) is capable of this sort of absolute acquisition of anything.... Hell, I just don't see it, regardless of how many stanzas of Eastern poetry you provide as proof of this total enlightenment in corporeal manifestation.

I'm totally impressed by your view that I've never heard utter by another soul except myself, that we are being herded toward something greater than physical life itself. I thank you for bring that view forward in such a clear illustration. And yes, the big question is how do this know this "future?" But as noted, I disagree with what you think is the eventual goal because it must entertain a greater deceit by some force that is nearly God-like, wouldn't you say? I mean, something has to be in charge! What manner of diabolical control do you envision is at work with us and all humanity?

Human beings are capable of deceiving other human beings. There's a saying that I like, and it works in a lot of explanations. Especially ones where a seemingly overwhelming requirement is being suggested. It goes...

"When you and your friend are running from a bear, you don't need to outrun the bear. You just need to outrun your friend."

When you cross over to that other side, (assuming that you've probably been fed a steady stream of Heaven, Hell, God, devils, reward, punishment, and all the other details about the hereafter, or even others that reflect a more eastern or Sub-Asian cultural slant) all it'll take is a quick verification of any one of these expectations, and the perception-based nature of the human mind (the fully viable human is an informational being, after all) will immediately begin to fill in the open spaces with whatever it takes to allow you to make rapid sense of the entire existential layout before you. In essence, you'll draw - from your own intellectual whole - the necessary associations, and literally construct your introduction to the hereafter - based on what you're greeted with as you enter that realm.

After that, it'll be fairly easy for an experienced "guide" to massage those obvious perceptions, and fit you into "your place" within whatever Heaven or Hell ends up inhaling you.

And, as I said, unless you're fully aware of the true existential structure, and have internalized this knowledge, your visceral responses will overwhelm whatever resistance you might believe you'll be able to mount. The post-corporeal human being's "DNA" is called the Primary Expression (PE), and each of us is crafting ours as we live from moment to moment. Within our PE is a lot that we aren't consciously aware of. Most of that unconscious stuff is the result of relentless cultural marketing (ideas, beliefs, imagery, discriminations) and the most pervasive marketing effort in any society focuses on the issues of morality (good, evil, reward, punishment) and the human being's place within reality (god or gods, afterlife, reason for existence). Hell, even atheists use the term for God in their public description of themselves, and many of them are more god-conscious than born-again Christians. They're just having a much different relationship with that god. Kind of like a dumped girlfriend or something. The bottomline is that it's literally impossible to escape the relentless programming within any society on this earth, and when the big transition occurs, let's face it, we'll all be looking to see if angels really know how to fly. Even if we think it's all a bunch of foolishness. This is the nature of perception and the effect of the Primary Expression on the human being when all corporeal (material) distractions have been removed.

It seems to me that you paint a picture of a mean God more than anything and see no good anywhere, ever,basically predicting an eternal Hell for us all. So I don't buy it. You present an original observation of some worth, but the explanation of turning religious teachings on their head does not fit. Why can't we assume that enlightenment--whatever its intricacies--is pretty much the sum of it all and your soul is a free spirit not channeled into being a slave of some other, further force?

I don't envision God as being in that realm at all. My research proves that the initiator of this contextual environment (it includes all universe and dimensions, as well as both the corporeal and informational realms) doesn't exist within this contextual environment, and can't exist within it. The author of this reality initiated it. It can't exist within what it initiated into existence.

What sits just past the veil is any number of "gods" who only need to know how to trigger your perception responses, and then usher you off to the "heaven" or "hell" - depending on whether they're a "good god" or a "bad god" - they have ready and probably well stocked. Like I said, people don't change after they've finished becoming what they've made of themselves throughout their corporeal development stage. They simply find something to interest themselves with, and they get to know the lay of the land. Some of them like to be worshipped, while some of them like to be feared. And some of them just like busting balls, and letting someone else direct the mayhem.

I would imagine that plenty of them have some remarkable baggage that they need to work through, and with all these true believers coming in all the time - and from one end of creation to the next - the temptation... well, let's just reiterate that people don't change when they let the body go. Nothing more needs to be added to that statement.

You go ahead and be enlightened. I'm sure you'll be just fine. Maybe your esoteric feelings will guide you through. I hope so. If the indications are at all instructive, it's a vast and wide open road of more potential than I can easily imagine. I'm going to do what I can to help open some hells when I get there, but I'm sure I'll never even see a fraction of them in my efforts. Even after forever.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
First off, I applaud your skills in vocabulary and rhetoric.

Secondly, to suppose that knowledge of a corporeal world allows for one's freedom I find doubtful. Knowledge without action is useless: a man that knows how to give and still withholds does no good. The implementation of righteousness lends itself to truth. Truth is not an idea, it is an action. To love thy neighbor as thyself. We find no law higher than this except for "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God," and this also fulfilling the former.

God is love and love is truth: why suppose that the world, as is perceived by man, is run by human forces designed to entrap and enslave? I find that we must accept our lot in life; yet, strive for something better in the process. Power is not wielded by those in charge by acting accordingly to dogma, creed, or philosophy(unless it is a very corrupt one) but by its abuse. Man should be adamant about fixing that which is lacking and not abiding by crooked acts.

These punishment and consequence stories throughout history and throughout culture are meant to implore the individual to recognize one's actions are meant with an equal reaction. This is a Newtonian law, it is a metaphysical law.

That which God has initiated you say He is without ability to intervene (if I perceive what you stated before correctly). But I must rebuttal: God is not far off but very near, Creation is an extension of His might and He intervenes to what concerns Him. This is evidenced throughout the Christian Scriptures, though I know not whether you accept these or no.

Finally, I hope I have not completely misread your writing or you may disregard this altogether, but if I have said something well I have to have a further discussion. Your writing style is impressive and exceeds my own so bear with what I am able to produce.

Peace and love from God towards all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The afterlife lol, have you forgotten already what it is like to be dead? or the fact that you are no more alive now than you are dead, it is all about balance.

All forms of religion are used for power purposes, we already know that death is an illusion, an illusion that we have been conditioned for years through various brainwashing techniques, to accept as an inevitability

Peace to all

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeshurunAndronicus
First off, I applaud your skills in vocabulary and rhetoric.

Secondly, to suppose that knowledge of a corporeal world allows for one's freedom I find doubtful. Knowledge without action is useless: a man that knows how to give and still withholds does no good. The implementation of righteousness lends itself to truth. Truth is not an idea, it is an action. To love thy neighbor as thyself. We find no law higher than this except for "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God," and this also fulfilling the former.

You're good with the rhetoric too.
That said, a statement like "The implementation of righteousness lends itself to truth" is how an Islamic suicide bomber would describe exploding himself within a packed marketplace. And so what do I assume about that statement if uttered from the perspective of someone like that? Philosophy is intellectual poetry. It's nothing more than that. It can reflect truth, but it can just as easily reflect self-deception. It's like fire in that way. It can't exist devoid of context or context will be assigned to it by the perceiving mind, and that context will determine the nature of it and the impact it has. In that sense, it can't be truth.

Knowledge of both the corporeal world and the post-corporeal world is knowledge of the whole of physical reality. These are divided realms, but they exists within a shared reality. You can't know one without a firm understanding of the structure of the other. This is where humanity has been completely hoodwinked, and by both deception and ignorance. Perception can become a prison hell if manipulated properly, and the post-corporeal human being physically consists of 100% human perception.

God is love and love is truth: why suppose that the world, as is perceived by man, is run by human forces designed to entrap and enslave? I find that we must accept our lot in life; yet, strive for something better in the process. Power is not wielded by those in charge by acting accordingly to dogma, creed, or philosophy(unless it is a very corrupt one) but by its abuse. Man should be adamant about fixing that which is lacking and not abiding by crooked acts.

Human beings trap and oppress human beings. Your pretty phrases are meaningless in a world where humans reach out and affect the humans around them. Again, the fact that religious fanaticism turns righteousness and truth into homicidal and suicidal motivation should be enough to expose the weakness of the notion that humanity doesn't wield terrible power over the fates of others of its kind through righteous urgency. The evidence is omnipresent.

What I do know is that human beings do not magically transform into angels or emotionless, memory-stricken drones when they've finished crafting their inimitable character and have emerged from the corporeal placenta that we call the body. Yes, there are those who embrace the soul concept of repeatedly expendable personalities, but the overwhelming evidence suggests that this is wishful thinking, and that the surviving personality meme satisfies the cause/effect requirements that weave throughout all other aspects that share a common reality with the human being, whereas the exchanging a personality for a new personality reincarnation idea clashes badly with what's become obvious concerning existential ramification. Philosophy is fun, but I'm discussing reality. Reality maintains a progressive connection between what was, what is, and what will ultimately be. If you break that connection in favor of a desired philosophical notion, then you've left the pursuit of truth and are simply playing with ideas.

These punishment and consequence stories throughout history and throughout culture are meant to implore the individual to recognize one's actions are meant with an equal reaction. This is a Newtonian law, it is a metaphysical law.

Reward and punishment are human inventions. Period. Cause and effect are Newtonian physics laws. In reality, there is survival and oblivion, and thats all there is. Survival is the existential imperative, with expressions that range from the relatively Masculine (Competition, establishment of Identity, Isolation) to the relatively Feminine (Increase, Association, Symbiosis). Beyond this, here are only the relative qualifiers of Truth (with its relatively active definer - Logic), Reality (the definitive comparison) and the relative gender expressions Masculine and Feminine.

If examined within this extremely primal frame of reference, reward and punishment (consequence arising from deliberate action) seem to serve the survival expressions Competition and Symbiosis in a shifting blend between the two relative gender opposites (as if often the case when dealing with survival expressions in dynamic application). Each is imposed upon the relatively powerless by the relatively powerful. Just personal displays of fundamental survival imperatives and the impact they have on how humans deal with other humans.These specific manifestations are much too refined to be primordial.

That which God has initiated you say He is without ability to intervene (if I perceive what you stated before correctly). But I must rebuttal: God is not far off but very near, Creation is an extension of His might and He intervenes to what concerns Him. This is evidenced throughout the Christian Scriptures, though I know not whether you accept these or no.

The Christian scriptures can't be used as evidence of their own validity. That's not possible, unless what you're arguing is the nature of the the scriptures themselves, and not the more primitive tenets that they lean on. To purposely initiate the contextual environment, one must first exist within an established contextual environment. The dynamic, aware something can't be non-existent, and if it does exist, then it exists relative to that with either also exists, or that which may potentially exist. Either way, what exists as dynamic and effectual exists in a relative state of being. Meaning that it exists relative to that which also exists. If there is nothing else that exists, then the sole existential thing exists relative to the potential for existence. And it does this within a contextual environment.

If this specific contextual environment that we share with each other isn't the original contextual environment (and evidence exists that it's not) then it was initiated by someone or something, and for a specific purpose. This can be proposed due to the very exact requirements that must be in place for the initiation of such a contextual environment that is capable of ultimately producing human Intellect. Now, due to these requirements (and they are extremely specific) the author itself can't possibly (or logically) be a part of what it has initiated. The process itself begins with raw unitary causation, with information responding by gathering in associated units until the most elementally primitive strutures begin to emerge in a manner that could never be recognized as being physical existence (although it is) let alone be anything inhabitable by that which would have the developmental sophistication to set such a process in deliberate motion. And by the time that such an environmental confine has become robust enough for anything of substance to make any sense whatsoever as part of its own whole, the contextual precedences would be so restrictive (featuring extremely tight channels of event trajectory potential) that the entire mass of existential interplay presents as a physical solid to whatever exists beyond its confines.

It'd be like you trying to enter a solid steel ball. Even if you smashed it to bits, you couldn't become part of it. God isn't magic. Nothing is magic. Magic doesn't exist. The closest thing to magic is the human imagination.

Finally, I hope I have not completely misread your writing or you may disregard this altogether, but if I have said something well I have to have a further discussion. Your writing style is impressive and exceeds my own so bear with what I am able to produce.

Peace and love from God towards all.

You express yourself wonderfully. I understood your point of view, and while we disagree, I hope that I have explained why I see things the way that I see them.

The human being is perfectly capable of manufacturing all that we believe to be true about this world and the next. Not actually bringing the traditional version of God into existence, but easily capable of bringing the palpable evidence that such a god exists to the select minds of individuals who have been "blessed" with two critical qualities (the biological capacity to perceive dynamic information, and the need to see themselves as special, perhaps even chosen for higher service). Feed these people in "supernatural" ways, and let them do the heavy lifting from there.

And as far as why. After it's been established, what difference does it make? Who knows why it was initially established. A passed monarch who refused to leave that honor and adulation behind? A peasant who'd always dreamed of being a monarch, and discovered that he could be if he just put a few simple-to-implement steps into play and kept an eye on the affected few to intercept them as they crossed over? The plausible - extremely human - scenarios are very easy to imagine.

After a long time, it just becomes "the way things are", and there are plenty of folks who have never seen anything wrong with manipulating other if they can justify it as being for their own good. And that means that even the decent folks would likely see the value in this established system of human preparation. Still, the predators exist and will always exist. The potential for ugliy stuff is obvious.

I believe that knowing the true existential structure - especially the limits and parameters of post-corporeal human existence - is essential for the human being, since every human being will pass into this eternal environment. I have loved one over there myself (in fact I learned yesterday afternoon that my youngest brother just checked in - a bit of a shock, although in his case not that much of a surprise) and I'll be looking for each of them when I get there to ensure that they're happy and as free as they wish to be.

In this forum, people rail against the corporeal PTB. I see that as a good thing, but those PTB don't stop being the same exact entitled scumbags when they find that they've shrugged off the corporeal shell. That fact alone should cause one to want to get a firm leg up on the rest of humanity before lifting off to forever and whatever sits out there just beyond our view.
edit on 6/17/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIERS
The afterlife lol, have you forgotten already what it is like to be dead? or the fact that you are no more alive now than you are dead, it is all about balance.

All forms of religion are used for power purposes, we already know that death is an illusion, an illusion that we have been conditioned for years through various brainwashing techniques, to accept as an inevitability

Peace to all

....hmmmmm

I'd love to see the evidence of this. I can't imagine what one actually experiences when one's view of reality includes a full memory of pre-corporeal life. That assertion is tossed about around here as if it's no less common than the color blue. It's odd that I never run into that sort of ordinary experience of life anywhere else. This is clearly a very special place.
edit on 6/17/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The swamp is an interesting artifact, and I have no doubt that such a trap would render many souls into paste in the hypothetical beyond, but -- throughout history, there have always been those "in the know," who knew how to prepare and who could guide others across the "land of the dead." Many of these "others" have been strong proponents of a lifetime of programming to overcome "death," while secretly teaching and practicing strategies designed to render both the "programming" and the "swamp" obsolete -- at least for the initiated few.

For a peak behind the curtain at these strategies, read up on the methods lucid dreamers use to remind themselves that they are sleeping, and extrapolate those towards "soul" survival beyond bodily death. Another path uses sound; specifically musical tones and notes arranged in patterns that activate a higher functioning level of awareness, as the filters of material existence in a three dimensional body drop away. Certain combinations of relatively simple patterns of musical tones are magnified when the filters are removed, creating a "path" to transcendence beyond the programming of the swamp, and bypass the "devil / gatekeeper," altogether.

Knowing that such "shortcuts" exist and that it is possible to overcome the land of the dead -- on your own terms -- is a violation of the original contract put in place by the false-creators who now "own" most of the best retirement real estate beyond the Western Lands. It's also the main reason why their agents in the material hate and seek to continuously subvert rock n roll music, here on earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
The swamp is an interesting artifact, and I have no doubt that such a trap would render many souls into paste in the hypothetical beyond, but -- throughout history, there have always been those "in the know," who knew how to prepare and who could guide others across the "land of the dead." Many of these "others" have been strong proponents of a lifetime of programming to overcome "death," while secretly teaching and practicing strategies designed to render both the "programming" and the "swamp" obsolete -- at least for the initiated few.

It's pretty funny that anyone believes that they can train to overcome death. That'd be like a fetus training to overcome birth. Silly.

For a peak behind the curtain at these strategies, read up on the methods lucid dreamers use to remind themselves that they are sleeping, and extrapolate those towards "soul" survival beyond bodily death. Another path uses sound; specifically musical tones and notes arranged in patterns that activate a higher functioning level of awareness, as the filters of material existence in a three dimensional body drop away. Certain combinations of relatively simple patterns of musical tones are magnified when the filters are removed, creating a "path" to transcendence beyond the programming of the swamp, and bypass the "devil / gatekeeper," altogether.

That's the kind of crap that can really get a person stranded after corporeal death. Thinking that ritual or an approved rollout of specific activities will liberate a person's "soul" from whatever sits just beyond the veil with an eternity of fear and loathing under licensed franchise, and salivating. It all feeds that central theme that there's a way to be overwhelmed by a greater force - which can only happen if a person believes that a greater force actually exists there; perception being the primary determinant within that realm.

Knowing that such "shortcuts" exist and that it is possible to overcome the land of the dead -- on your own terms -- is a violation of the original contract put in place by the false-creators who now "own" most of the best retirement real estate beyond the Western Lands. It's also the main reason why their agents in the material hate and seek to continuously subvert rock n roll music, here on earth.

F*ck them and whatever "pact" they imagine to exist. There's no pact, and if anything tells you that it's God, then it's lying to you. No gods, no angels, no demoms, no uber-consciousnesses, no enlightened anything. Nothing that thinks that isn't as human as you and me, and that's the entire bottom line of what exists regardless of which side of the veil you're parked on.

Whatever else has been asserted is part of the scam to keep all feet moving in the same direction, both here and there. Okay, it's helpful in a lot of ways, but like anything that's good, there are terrible versions of it. Human beings should be allowed to agree to become part of the program. They should never be hoodwinked into anything by those who believe that they have the right (or even the duty) to deceive them "for their own good."

I've begun to suspect that the average person actually needs someone to order them around. Maybe it makes them feel safe? I don't know. What I do know is that if people were ever to learn just how completely free they actually are, most of them would have a panic attack.

new topics

top topics

join