It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
NO! This thread will stand. This does not worry me, as I look at the book and see not ONE word pertaining to copyrights or being unable to copy the text. Not One.

Let me make this a simple concept for you.

Did you write the book? If yes, enjoy posting it. If no, then you are doing somthing wrong right out of the gate by posting the work of others.

Did the book say "property of" or "jurisdiction of" anywhere in it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

A valid point. I will delete what has been posted and paraphrase accordingly. I have no intentions of crediting this as my own, just letting people read what I am reading. I am not makinfg profit from this, just shedding light on an interesting subject. But sadly, interest is worth nothing to this world anymore, only money. I agree hthat they worked hard on this, I am not here to slander Free masons, I only intend to enlighten.

No It says neither anywhere.
edit on 6/14/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All Masonic material is copywrited. The original copywrite might be 1913 (your uncle was nade a Mason 98 years ago???), but if the copywrite has been updated (which I guaranty it has) to a point 70 years or less, then you might find yourself up a creek.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

A valid point. I will delete what has been posted and paraphrase accordingly. I have no intentions of crediting this as my own, just letting people read what I am reading. I am not makinfg profit from this, just shedding light on an interesting subject. But sadly, interest is worth nothing to this world anymore, only money. I agree hthat they worked hard on this, I am not here to slander Free masons, I only intend to enlighten. But, Whatever. People like you, the ones who put down information., will be the death of this world. Thank you for that.

No It says neither anywhere.

Paraphrase, it will keep you out of trouble.

It is the direct copying that can bite ya.
edit on 6/14/2011 by YourPopRock because: decided to type something different

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Possible an older uncle, this is just from what my grandmother told me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Good sir, I also create such things, abut I would have NO problem with someone posting my stuff verbatim, but that is just how I am. Appearently we have different outlooks and you have done enough damage. Go troll somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No, I will not paraphrase, as it will not do the text justice, and will not show people the meaning of the texts. TI appreciate you ruining my post. As soon as I am allowed to edit again, the posts will be deleted. Sorry to everyone elsr who was interested.

Admins, please just delete this entire thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Note for your future... maybe don't be so quick to bark at people who are initially trying to save your backside by warning you off of making a big mistake like posting copywrited material. Not wise to tell off those who are trying to help you.

Heck, looking back... even the MODS tried to help you by teaching you the rules on ATS about posting the content of others.
edit on 6/14/2011 by YourPopRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
post removed by staff

So, it seems it's not so much a moral issue with you as much as an...issue. I'd be ashamed.

edit on Fri Jun 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Note for your future... maybe don't be so quick to bark at people who are initially trying to save your backside by warning you off of making a big mistake like posting copywrited material. Not wise to tell off those who are trying to help you.

Heck, looking back... even the MODS tried to help you by teaching you the rules on ATS about posting the content of others.

So GO didn't appreciate your "help" so you THEN decided to nark. Nice. And revealing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes they did, and all that they said was to post it as off site content. So I did. I was not barking, I simply asked you to leave the thread, and you just could not resist the temptation of making yourself look "smart". But who cares, it's over and you won, go gloat over your victory, enjoy it.

Yes TG, revealing is exactly what it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

post removed by staff

So, it seems it's not so much a moral issue with you as much as an...issue. I'd be ashamed.

Not ashamed at all... and it IS a moral issue. I simply get irritated when I try to guide someone to do what is right and they tell me off for it. So, let them feel the sting from their actions I guess. If they planned to plunge forward, then the owner of the copywrite ought to be brought up to speed on what is going on. It really just irritates me when I see people plaster other people's work all over the place like it has no value and somehow people are "entitled" to it.
edit on Fri Jun 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yes they did, and all that they said was to post it as off site content. So I did. I was not barking, I simply asked you to leave the thread, and you just could not resist the temptation of making yourself look "smart". But who cares, it's over and you won, go gloat over your victory, enjoy it.

Has nothing to do with looking smart. It has everything to do with you posting the work of others as if you have some sort of entitlement to it.

Then, when I and others attempted to point out that it was a bad idea to do these things, you plunged ahead, told me to get lost, posted things word for word and then told me that I was the death of the world for trying to keep information.

So, I did what was right. I notified the copywrite holders.

No need to get all uptight about it. If what you did was right, I am sure nothing will come of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
How are people NOT entitled to read what has been created. You can NOT BUY this book, how else will anyone ever see it? It irritates you because you do not have the initiative to help people understand better the entireity of existence and all that is in, wether it be objective or subjective. That is a personal problem that does not need to be brought to ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen... the entitlement mentality in action.

Sad.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok everyone here is something interesting and NOT copyrighted, wrote in the front of the textbook by my uncle.

1. DT. & a B
2. s a w
3. H aa
4. K T-s
1. J P R - T
2. W gs - HT
3. J cc - J
4. soo HT
- CJD

I understand what you mean by entitlement mentality. I do not feel people are simply entitled to see this because it is in the world, I only feel they are entitled to see it because they are interested and the information should be known. I feel that if someone is interested in something that I personally wrote, they are entitled to read it if they want, simply because they seek to know something more than what they do at the present time. Just as well things wrote by other should be seen if there is interest. No one man is better than another. I'm sorry if you think different.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
who needs to read their books anyway...
just grab a bucket of popcorn and watch ats's masons derrail threads, try to recruit, make threaths and snitch, add a little persuasion and ye ole masonic threath, did i mention some more threaths?
oh yeah this thread is sure painting a picture about masonry.
gotta love the dramatism and sinister tactics employed.
this thread made me find a new sense of respect for...

scientology

let's go read their material instead.

go masons, keep your roleplaying.

ahahah

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
who needs to read their books anyway...
just grab a bucket of popcorn and watch ats's masons derrail threads, try to recruit, make threaths and snitch, add a little persuasion and ye ole masonic threath, did i mention some more threaths?
oh yeah this thread is sure painting a picture about masonry.
gotta love the dramatism and sinister tactics employed.
this thread made me find a new sense of respect for...

scientology

let's go read their material instead.

go masons, keep your roleplaying.

ahahah

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That lisp you have when you try to type the word threats.... do you only have that when you type or do you sound like that in real life as well?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Anyhooooo...I'm ready to ignore the periphia and focus on Intel!

I'm hoping that someone might help out with the part about Solomon's Temple being built without construction sounds.

That's still got me thinking. I'ma look around and be back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join