It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Have you not noticed that I do not follow society rules ? and that bigot is totally alien to me. Bigots are part of society since they have a description in this society. You're asking me to follow social values that I find worthless. So I can only be good in my way, what I consider to be good, not what society tells me is good.

This is the result of your indoctrination, you follow it like a robot, what society dictates you eat it like a fool.
Society with labels, labels, labels, the real bigots are those who invented the labels, who think they are better than others, these are the real bigots. "you do know only a female would do that" don't you ? that she will label everyone in her mind and judge people, you know evaluate you from top to bottom, that is the female dear, you may call me a bigot for speaking the truth. A female will do that and it is the truth.

The truth can't be restricted by social labels or taboos, so I can make pretend in a fake society. Maybe you can do that "since you are better than everyone" but I can't.

I told you, you act like a woman, this very remark that you made just proves my point, it's what your fraternity has been teaching you.

edit on 22-9-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thank you for your patience.

This thread will be reopened.

Please post on topic and avoid quoting any off topic material.

edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Have you not noticed that I do not follow society rules ?

It has nothing to do with 'society rules' but treating other people with the respect and courtesy we each expect of one another.

This is the result of your indoctrination...

Sorry, I knew not to be a bigoted clown long before I joined Masonry. My parents taught me what it meant to be respectful of other people and treat them equally regardless of gender, sexual orientation, etc. Get a clue.

I told you, you act like a woman...

What ever you say. I guess it is better than acting like a sexist bigot.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well maybe this Text Book on Masonry might interest someone here.

I was trying to recall where I first came across the idea of the lodge room being an oblong square and the symbolism etc..been racking my brains over this and finally found the masonic source.

I don't like people to think I just make these things up...so here goes:

the text is:

"Restorations of Masonic Geometry and Symbolry Being a Dissertation on the Lost Knowledges of the Lodge"
H. P. H. Bromwell (Author)
ISBN-10: 1564594173

Amazon.com : www.amazon.com...

Bromwell was Grand Master of his Lodge in Illinois, and he "laid the cornerstone of the Masonic Temple in Washington D.C."..so he is pretty high up the food chain in the world of Freemasonry In this text he reveals lots of the "secrets" of masonry.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Except we don't have sinister plans. Secrecy, privacy is not a bad thing.

reply to post by pepsi78

When we say we make good men better, we don't believe ourselves superior in quality or character to non-Masons nor do we claim that the lessons we teach are unique only to us.

Good men can become better men, no one is perfect and thus there is always room for improvement.

reply to post by DRAZIW

There are always bad apples in the bunch. You don't burn the orchard for a few bad apples particularly when those orchards do have ways to shed those apples when they show their rottenness.

Originally posted by DRAZIW
Why does it upset you that he WORE a Freemason's uniform?

There fixed that for you.

reply to post by pepsi78

And I thought I was a jaded individual.

reply to post by pepsi78

If you think Freemasonry feminizes men then you are greatly mistaken and know nothing of Freemasonry. I'd question your knowledge on a great many things though.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

[ALARM] You traveled the astral plain to a Lodge? Uh huh...right.

In the astral plane things look a lot different from the physical plane, so some distortions which are symbolic of qualities are to be expected.

Oh yes, of course.

How many drugs did you take?

Dreams, hallucinations, or tall tales are not evidence of anything.

reply to post by XXX777

Yeah, but I'm not willing to descend down that far.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Oh yes, of course.

How many drugs did you take?

Dreams, hallucinations, or tall tales are not evidence of anything.

Drugs not required. Anyone can do this. Most people travel in their sleep. But, they forget the details when they awake.

There is something called "Dream Yoga" that teaches how to become conscious within sleep. But, that is too difficult to learn for most people.

There's a very simple and direct way from waking consciousness. The trick is to remove as much of the external stimuli as possible, while not falling to sleep.

If you close your eyes, to meditate, you tend to fall asleep. It takes years to learn to meditate properly with eyes closed. So, again, that method is too difficult for most people.

To remain awake, you have to keep your eyes open. Because the mind is normally programmed to go into sleep mode when you shut your eyelids.

To travel, you need to remove detail from your field of vision so that the brain has nothing significant to "lock on" to.

Once you're awake, and light is entering your eyes, but the brain cannot make heads or tails of anything within the field of vision, the mind begins to "scan" the frequencies automatically, continually changing state, until it finds another landscape with "detail" it can recognize.

That's it.

I learnt this trick from an old Psychic Magazine many years ago. The prescription was simple: take a white ping pong ball, cut in in half at the seems, tape it over the eyes, so that light can enter the eyes--keeping you awake--while blocking out all detail images from the field of vision.

The trick worked! Within 24 hrs I was changing state. Once I had experienced the phenomena, I knew how to trigger it without the ping pong ball trick, by simply "recalling" the feeling of the state.

There are two "flaming swords" that block the way, that you have to overcome.

I like to call them Seraphim and Cherubim.

The first is the transition from water to fire, which causes feelings and thoughts of "lust" to arise within the mind. These thoughts distract the traveler, and deflect him from his quest, and block the way ahead.

The second is the transition from fire to air, which causes feelings and thoughts of "fear" to arise within the mind, the heart to race, and again deflect him from his quest, and block the way ahead.

In the progression of the state changes, "lust" comes before the "fear", as you move from the physical world towards the astral world. So, once you've overcome the "lust", you still have that "fear" ahead to conquer too.

Once the traveler learns to overcome these two small challenges, "lust" and "fear", he's home free. Go anywhere.

If you can't pass these two flaming swords on your own, [which depends on the purity of your state of mind] you'll have to take drugs, or learn dream yoga, or spend 30 years in a Buddhist monastery learning the art of mediation without falling asleep.etc..

But, if you like...you can consider all this to be "fiction." Some people are happier with that thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by DRAZIW

Except we don't have sinister plans. Secrecy, privacy is not a bad thing.

Well, we wouldn't know.

Since the plans are secret, if they were sinister, we'd expect denial anyway. That's the whole point and merit of secrecy

Secrecy itself, is not a bad thing. Corporations keep secrets, in order to maintain their competitive edge.

We don't consider competition to be evil.

But, we don't know.

The Tobacco Corporations often keep critical information secret, that would damage their profits if known, but which would help the poor smoker to make better choices about his bad habit if he knew the medical consequences of smoking.

This is why "secrecy" leads to "suspicions".

While one "private corporation" may use secrecy merely to protect from competition, another "private corporation" may use secrecy which ever way it can to make profit. We cannot conclude, from the actions of "one corporation", what all other corporations are like.

While one "private lodge" may use secrecy merely to make good men better, another "private lodge" may use secrecy which ever way it can to achieve secret goals. We cannot conclude, from the actions of "one lodge", what all other lodges are like.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

"Dream Yoga"? I don't remember reading about that Yoga when studying Hinduism. Were you meaning "Raja Yoga"?

Yoga isn't exclusive to Buddhism and other religions teach this meditative practice.

reply to post by DRAZIW

Some call our rituals secret too and they're plastered all over the internet.

Fear of secrecy leads to suspicion. Fear leads to a lot of emotions, usually in the end its all hate. We should not let fear override reason and rational, particularly when it leads down the road of tyranny and possibly violating my civil liberties.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by DRAZIW

"Dream Yoga"? I don't remember reading about that Yoga when studying Hinduism. Were you meaning "Raja Yoga"?

Yoga isn't exclusive to Buddhism and other religions teach this meditative practice.

It's one of "The Six Yogas of Naropa".

Some call our rituals secret too and they're plastered all over the internet.

Fear of secrecy leads to suspicion. Fear leads to a lot of emotions, usually in the end its all hate. We should not let fear override reason and rational, particularly when it leads down the road of tyranny and possibly violating my civil liberties.

Yes. But those secrets are not the real secrets of the lodge.

There is absolutely nothing in the revelations of the rituals that describe how "good men are made better" by masonry.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes. But those secrets are not the real secrets of the lodge.

And what are the "real secrets"? I'm about to be Worshipful Master for the 2nd time so maybe you can set me straight on the secrets of my Lodge. I must have missed it the first time.

There is absolutely nothing in the revelations of the rituals that describe how "good men are made better" by masonry.

I guess you're not looking hard enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If a good man does 17 push ups, a better man does 18.

Your thought process is vague.

What are your criteria? Who say who inferior?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
If a good man does 17 push ups, a better man does 18.

Self improvement is a lifelong endeavor, not a physical fitness challenge.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well, I clearly said this was only one lodge. I didn't look into your lodge. But, you seem to think it refers to your situation. That's a bit strange. I'll try to see if I can take a trip to other lodges to see if they are all the same.

The Astral Plane is the Qabalistic World of Yetzirah, the World of Formation, the world of imagination. What we see there is, in the ultimate sense, imaginary. It is a danger to confuse the astral plane with the plane of reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

thats why he should go see a real lodge, and the lodgeroom. He won't see any elephant heads or glowing light sticks there. They are revealed only to the highest level masons.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
16 pages in and no book has been scanned.

We've had the Masons tossing a fit trying to stop it from being shown, and others asking for it to be posted.

It's time to show the book or close this thread for good. ATS is nothing but threads like this. People claim to have something and never produce. So show the book or GTFO.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAwareSC

Well this ain't the book the OP is talking about but it's the 1990's MASTER MASON KING JAMES VERSION REFERENCE EDITION BIBLE. Source

Maybe if I go first others will follow....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join