It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Whoa. Wait a second.

Pepsi78, are you saying men join the Freemason lodge and become homosexuals?
Seriously?
Do they know in advance, or does it just sneak up on them?

And ~I'm~ the one that studies the 9-month cycle.

Are you seriously saying Freemasonry converts heterosexual men into homosexual men?
Can you explain this a little more?
Are you speaking in some strange metaphorical sense or is this a literal theory of yours?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Are you seriously saying Freemasonry converts heterosexual men into homosexual men?
Can you explain this a little more?
Are you speaking in some strange metaphorical sense or is this a literal theory of yours?

It's not my theory, it's just pure raw knowlege. The masonic girl wisdom, and girl power.

Someone in the bible was quoted as saying:
"Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Wise as a snake, the wisdom of masonry. Of course we all know wisdom is a female atribute.

It is simply where no man has gone before because real men don't do this, they don't transgender .
Of course I'm not talking about homosexual men having sex, or that type of homosexual people, it's the notion of
a female, the wise female.

It is simply the road you take in masonry from the begining where you enter as a good man, to the end where you exist as this feminised man. You are no longer who you were when you entered, you are a "better feminised man" It is the process that you undertake to become the end product.

When your assimilation is complete you will turn into this.

This is a description of feminised inflamed man.

The empire, Rome, an empire a rule of law, these are all female atributes since they are part of the material, they tend to exceed into the material as an obsesion.

It is the fable story of heaven and earth if you will, with the fall of the angels, when they fell they became old females, the fall feminised them. It is the "RED dragon" like the red rome, it is why the devil is colored red.

It is quoted as followed:

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns

This is in fact the interpretation of Rome.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." (Revelation 13:2)

The fall

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The wise dragon, the serpent, the female casted out, it was in fact the male casted out of heaven that become a feminised man, a dragon, since dragons are sperpents, snakes. The fall from men to wo-men Your fall produces a woman since you fall deep.

It is why they tell you, ohh it's okay, society is okay as it is, indulge in it. It is the world they have created for you so you too will turn into a feminised man.

edit on 22-9-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

It sounds like you are talking about the male spirit falling deep into the female material in order to become entangled with it and take control of it.

And lesbians!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Your mind is awesome.

Who are the ''doves''?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

What drugs did you take before you "visited" this "lodge" of elephant heads and glowing light sticks?

I think I seen it all here on ATS. I suppose if you stick around here often you too will become a raving madman.

Do you know how it is you can tell a man is mad?

They are the ones who speak and act, as if there is nothing wrong.

and to pepsi: GIRL POWER!
edit on 22-9-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

What drugs did you take before you "visited" this "lodge" of elephant heads and glowing light sticks?

You mean your Lodge doesn't have an Elephant-Head-And-Glowing-Sticks Night?

Dude, you're missing out!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

I think I seen it all here on ATS. I suppose if you stick around here often you too will become a raving madman.

Those are very old symbols. I found out after the trip by researching all the details I saw. I did not know these things before the visit and the subsequent research. Anyway, it would take too long to explain further here.

Take from it what you will.

edit on 22-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: quote

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW

The main thing I discovered in this particular trip.......

I think I have discovered the root of the problem.
Here in the remotely sober world, the lodges are a bit more mundane. And the men are just men. Perhaps on your next "trip", you can look inside yourself and find how masculine or feminine you are. But keep the results to yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by DRAZIW

The main thing I discovered in this particular trip.......

I think I have discovered the root of the problem.
Here in the remotely sober world, the lodges are a bit more mundane. And the men are just men. Perhaps on your next "trip", you can look inside yourself and find how masculine or feminine you are. But keep the results to yourself.

Well, I clearly said this was only one lodge. I didn't look into your lodge. But, you seem to think it refers to your situation. That's a bit strange. I'll try to see if I can take a trip to other lodges to see if they are all the same.

The flesh is generally feminine and the spirit masculine. But, in a marriage of two spirits, one dominates the other, and one becomes male and the other female.

It's the same basic formula used to build the lodge. Why is the lodge room an oblong square? In fact, it's two squares in size. That's because each square represents one identity. When you put two identities into the same space, one identity becomes white the other becomes black. That's the black and white square. This symbolism has many applications, but generally two good men put into the same box, one becomes better while the other's light is darkened. Or two spirits in a marriage, one becomes male the other female, etc..this is all discussed by a famous well known 32nd degree mason whose name I forget for the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Of course they know this, and we know this, we know what they are.
Presenting the female, with the risk of Augustina coming in and calling me sexist.

So it go's:

Mater
wordinfo.info...:3/il:M
Nourishing mother" or "foster mother".
3. The school, college, or university that someone formerly attended.

The material.
Bingo....I'll highlight the ones we take interest in with bold

Used in the UK for mother.
2. The Latin word mater is the source of English madrigal, material, maternal, matriculate, matrimony, matrix, matron, and matter.

Don't you want to become a better man ? by joining the ranks of free masonry.
It's why I called them homosexuals and they got upset. I was just telling it like it is.

And people ask me why I find them abnormal, why they freak me out. These people lost it, they lost sanity, and those that are in higher degrees do have power, they represent a danger to the world, of course just like the rest of the Elitists that take part in the global agenda "pussy cats" The Fe-line - AKA - (Fe-male) 666, these are true walking beasts. I would like to compare them to walking zombie corpse.

Some of this information should come out in it's correct form so people know what these fellas are.
I wonder why control freaks obsess about controlling others ? Where is the joy in all of this, I mean you have to be twisted like "a woman" to enjoy this, I know bad women are manipulative, that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You called us homosexual to insult us. There was no fact or need to say it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by pepsi78

You called us homosexual to insult us. There was no fact or need to say it.

No, to expose you, it's not about insults ... I did it for some truth to get out so people will know what they get in when they join masonry. It is only fair that people know what they sign up for and what you stand for.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I understand what you are saying about the wise snake, but what is the dove? Is the dove the innocent person? Is the dove the natural woman without the tricky wisdom?

Oh, by the way, your posts are the most interesting posts I've read on AboveTopSecret in a long, long time. You rock!
edit on 22-9-2011 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh, by the way, your posts are the most interesting posts I've read on AboveTopSecret in a long, long time.

Hardly, there are people that top me
lots of quality posters on ATS. You just have to visit the older threads, they are the best.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There is no homosexual acts in Freemasonry. There is no transexuality as you assert.

You do it to degrade the discussion. You are not searching for truth. You are here to slander and defame us. You twist facts and lies to snare foolish minds.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

There is no homosexual acts in Freemasonry. There is no transexuality as you assert.

You do it to degrade the discussion. You are not searching for truth. You are here to slander and defame us. You twist facts and lies to snare foolish minds.

I do not do it to degrade the discussion, as I stated, it's the journey one understakes from point A to B.

Yes masonry is gay in my view, why do you take ofence ? you have a problem with homosexuals ?
It is the journey one takes in masonry towards the masonic light, to enlightment in the end towards wisdom.

Here there is even a lodge called wisdom lodge.
www.wisdomlodge202.org...

Here is the first wise entity ever to exist in any notion, the first female on the planet according to the oldest ancient culture, a snake, yes a female.
www.goddessaday.com...

You do know that wisdom is a female trait. Of course you also know that dressing in gloves and aprons with decorum is a feminine trait. I find masonry based on material decorum, wisdom like. I find your organisation to promote homosexuals, from male to female. In fact masonry is based hard on materialistic values, like signs, calculations, customs, fashon clothing. In my view it is part of the material trait.

It is the fantastic journey one takes in masonry to become a homosexual. Graduate as a homosexual and be declared wise.

And for the truth, I am seeking the truth, I always have done this, to seek out the truth. Funny god came to me and like a snap of the fingers turned on the lights for me to see who I truly am and what the difrence between masonic material light and the true light is. I unlike you have no idea to burn in the light as a material brick, like a snake that comes to worm up in the sun, you see that is not me.

You can't take people's opinions away, you may stay here on this form and promote propaganda, but you will never have success in making me think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

I'm sorry, but Pepsi78 is speaking way over your head. Or else you are trying to confuse the issue. Pepsi is on the next level.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
derp
edit on 22-9-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Of course they know this, and we know this, we know what they are.
Presenting the female, with the risk of Augustina coming in and calling me sexist.

And a bigot, but you have done a good job displaying that for everyone to see.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join