It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dp removed
edit on 21-9-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

solid proof of this feminization.
do you have any?

you are clearly lacking the notions to understand the symbolic meaning of the transmutation process.
the sun and the moon unite, the masculine and femenine aspects of the individual are ballanced as one.

that sounds ok to me.

the only one here who is thinking about homosexuality, transgenderism and other behaviours wich are related to sexuality, thats you.

do you have any?

you are clearly lacking the notions to understand the symbolic meaning of the transmutation process.
the sun and the moon unite, the masculine and femenine aspects of the individual are ballanced as one.

that sounds ok to me.

the only one here who is thinking about homosexuality, transgenderism and other behaviours wich are related to sexuality, thats you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Besides you did not answer on the esoteric point I provided you, because you know I'm right and you are wrong on the fantastic journey to lady hood.

I did not see a question interspersed with your bigoted, sexist commentary. Maybe you can repeat it unless you are too busy trying to type something racist to go along with all your other touching remarks.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That is the mariage, that is the problem, they should not be merged in one individual, they are seprate entities.
If you merge them you do not obtain balance, but corruption, it's the notion of corruption. When you forge two elements one becomes corrupt with the other, the stronger material element will corrupt the other.

Balance is done by aproaching not forging, closer but still on your side, it's called comunication, you comunicate to the other side, friedship, once you mix you become like clay, you are like the other side.
It's why we live in a "twisted world" the twist is a result of the sick marriage.

do you have any?

Yes, it's what masonry deals with, the jorney from point A to point B, not to the point A+ but all the way to B.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

that is marriage?

lol

last time i checked marriage is just a contract couples sign to get some benefits and taxcuts.

you are clearly misguided.

both males and females have a masculine and a femenine side.
wich is sometimes seen as the diference both sides of the brain have.
it has nothing to do with sexuality.

but if you insist in twisting the issue back to sexuality.

i have to wonder, what traumas and skelletons are you hiding in your closet.

and by closet, i obviously mean your mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I did not see a question interspersed with your bigoted, sexist commentary. Maybe you can repeat it unless you are too busy trying to type something racist to go along with all your other touching remarks.

How can I be sexist with you since you are a guy ? Can't you see I'm not talking about real women, but gay men.
If you react in this manner Augustina and take offence then you have crossed over, because you consider me being sexist with you, there is no females involved here, only feminisation of men. You would only do this if you were a woman "guy" and took offence because I accused you of being a bad female. Something I beilive to be true, the process involved offered by your fraterinty from a guy to a female is a dangerous one. It creates monster females, not natural ones.

This is just the terrible truth, it's what your fraternity does to good men, they turn them into this, assimilates them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

dude, its clear you dont like masons, you oppose them, we got that already.

but honestly, you have reached that part of the debate, where, instead of opposing your opponents, your own extensive flaws are doing nothing but make your opponents look good.

and that was like three months ago

so if you dislike masons and want people to believe them to be bad.
why in hell are you making them look good, in dextriment of your credibility and display of knowledge..

well, usually lack of it.

masons go to the lodges to escape their wives, they dont want to become them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by pepsi78

that is marriage?

lol

last time i checked marriage is just a contract couples sign to get some benefits and taxcuts.

you are clearly misguided.

Yes that is marriage, the unification of the two parts. The ring offers the "bond" so they hold in one peace.
So the two parts are held in one peace by a ring. I'm not against marriage of two human beings, I'm against the marriage of a single human being, marring your self, that is disgusting since you become an object, a peace of rock.

masons go to the lodges to escape their wives, they dont want to become them.

No that is the kinder garden masons.

i have to wonder, what traumas and skelletons are you hiding in your closet.

No drama, just making my point, it's how I view the masonic fraternal order.
I admit to it, I do despise them, I don';t like them, it is the truth, there you have it.
Them along with others have corrupted and ruined this world, it is their fault, I don't even blame it on regular folks. They have tought people to become this, if anyone should take the blame it's them, since they controled, manipulated and educated the sociaty how to be and act, people should be part from any guilt even if they went wrong they are innocent. It is them who indoctrinated people and turned the social class into this. So they should pay the price and no other would have to do this.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Don't call me sexist, were not talking about natural women here, but feminized men.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

well, your view of the masonic order is totally distorted, if not wrong.

and if you dont want to take it from them, take it from a guy who's post history shows examples that my own view of masonry isnt that good aswell.

but holy jebus im not going as far as you.

you hate masons yet they love you because your displays of ignorance justify them and make em look better.

if they are evil and bad as you say, i could agree.
yet i could also say that so far your character and demeanor dont seem to be any better.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

i guess i have to reply several times, since you like to edit several times.

but ill keep it short

if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem

you are not offering a solution or a better way to the path masonry presents, you are just badmouthing.

the problem of the world is all the people who feel others should pay for whatever they percieve as wrong and are doing nothing to fix

sorry, you are part of the problem

i am too sometimes, but at least i admit it, and take it as a lesson that i can use to improve myself

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by pepsi78

well, your view of the masonic order is totally distorted, if not wrong.

It's not, it is the fantastic journey from your self to a freaking machine, and I have to expose this. Of course the machine (the female) the predator, the hipocritical "I am better than you" it's the roman behavior, it's time people stood up to these pricks by not playing the card game anymore people would notice, but since everyone is blinded by the "mariage" they can't notice it because they are deep twisted very tight. Notice I'm not talking about normal women, but about these inflamed feminised men.

Just like the Roman Empire, a bunch of "RED" inflamed mad homosexuals that mass murdered innocent people, took over their lands, they imposed on people by force to build their society and manipulate others.

Here you go red homosexuals.

These people we see today, it's the same roman empire. They are invaders ,you know what else is an invader ? A coch roach will invade you, take over your territory and assemble, interfere with your way of life by imposing it's social laws and order, this would be the description of a hive behavior of an some sort of order. As you know cochroaches and other types of such bugs are nocturnal, they like the dark, it's why when you turn on the light they will flee like cochroaches into the dark.

If you ask them, they will simply answer for fun, or for glory, since they thrive on glory by stepping on smaller people, this is honor for them. They thrive on manipulating others and sucking the energy out of them,

Don't consider that being strong from a material point is a male aspect, it is not, in fact the male is soft, like the light and at the other side you will find the material that burns in the light. Didin't you know that statues burn into the light since they are very dense material. You don't have to fight, all you have to turn on the light and they will burn, burn hard.

you hate masons yet they love you because your displays of ignorance justify them and make em look better.

I presented facts, the fantastic journey from point A to point B, from a normal man to an inflamed homosexual, the wonderful magnific conversion to a better man (homosexual)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

the facts you presented reveal more about you than you imagine, or concieve.

and this is where i bow out graciously and end my intervention.

no wonder you are scared of masons, you still fear homosexuals

and as much as id love to credit the romans...
but homosexuality it was yet another thing they didnt invent.

every major civilization has been a copycat or offshoot of a previous one.

ours is no exception.

the decadence has been here longer than the masons claim to have been

im so sorry to tell you that masons are not to blame solely for the ills of this existence.

where does evil come from?
it comes from me
it comes from you
it comes from all of us
when we use our words as the weapon of choice

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

no wonder you are scared of masons, you still fear homosexuals

Yes because these types of homosexuals tend to act like women but the worst of women, you know men and women bolth have flaws, these homosexuals bring the worst traits in women, these are not your regular homosexuals.

and as much as id love to credit the romans...
but homosexuality it was yet another thing they didnt invent.

Well you have to understand homosexuals, better put transexuals, this is not about sex and homosexuals having sex, it's not at all, it's the behavior, and yes the roman empire was like a female.

It';s what the word transexual represents, the conversion from one side to another, the turning. It's really not about men having sex with eachother, but behaving like the worst females ever,

this includes:
- manipulation tactics, lies, pride, glory and fame, clothing, material aspects that females like, cold calculations and cold indoctrination like a beast, a robot, absolutly based on the material, excesive decorum. They are just like women.

im so sorry to tell you that masons are not to blame solely for the ills of this existence.

No of course not, they are just one of the many other groups.

where does evil come from?
it comes from me
it comes from you
it comes from all of us
when we use our words as the weapon of choice

It comes from the highly robotic society, from within the society, it's where it comes from, until society becomes more and more like a beast, it solidifies into this, obsessions and addictions, bad behavior, all these are created by these people and induced in our society, "They call it freedom" it is the freedom of material, what is does is that the obessions about your material desires, your addictions, your demand for consuming will enslave your mind, the material enslaves us, and it is what these people are based on, the masons included, heavy materialsim, a society of total freedom of such things without any curtains at all where you will turn into a beast.
It's what the beast is, it is the material self craving for more material.

So they are to blame for this, they created this society based on these concepts, you like all the others are a slave to the system in witch you live in.

I would say people living in this society are blameless, they are like zombies, going with the flow, these people can't be judged, since you are controled and indoctrinated from a very young age then it is not your fault, you simply can't do anything about it, you're a zombie.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How can I be sexist with you since you are a guy ? Can't you see I'm not talking about real women, but gay men.

Because you wrote this (which had nothing to do with 'gay men', but that comment only deepens the slimy hole that you have dug for yourself):

So again how do you make better men ? What you are talking about here are calculations, robots, I rather say maybe you are talking about women, as a woman calculates, it is very calculative, your not talking about men, men have hearts, it's why they are men of valor.

I can not imagine the tortured relationships you must have with women (if you even have any). Sad and pathetic.

You may resume with your sexist/bigoted drivel.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Don't call me sexist...

Why?

...material aspects that females like, cold calculations and cold indoctrination like a beast, a robot, absolutly based on the material, excesive decorum. They are just like women.

Do you have a better name for what you are? Sad, really sad.

Go hug your mother, if she still even talks to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by pepsi78

lol

and your solution is?

and yes augustus is right, you are sexist.
specially when you think you have to be talking to a woman to be one.
the minute after you call him a woman.

go figure

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That is the mariage, that is the problem, they should not be merged in one individual, they are seprate entities.
If you merge them you do not obtain balance, but corruption, it's the notion of corruption. When you forge two elements one becomes corrupt with the other, the stronger material element will corrupt the other.

In one of my many travels in the astral world, I accidentally entered a lodge in working session. I actually didn't realize it was a lodge until much later. You could say I was unconsciously eavesdropping without deliberate intention to peek. I'm more of an explorer, just curious about the landscape. In the astral plane things look a lot different from the physical plane, so some distortions which are symbolic of qualities are to be expected.

The main thing I discovered in this particular trip was that in my town there are no men in the lodge only women.

I don't know if this is true for other lodges around the world. I can only speak about the one lodge I visited.

They were men in the flesh. But, in spiritual jargon male and female refer to whos "will" dominates in a "marriage".

And in this lodge, all the men were playing the role of women in the spiritual marriage. That is to say, the foreign spirit bonded to them were dominating the men, so that the "will" of the men were subjugated to the will of the spirit.

It is quite possible for the man to play the role of male, so I was shocked to find that none of the men in this town were playing the dominant male role, but all had submissive roles under the spirit entities to which they were bonded.

This was news to me.

When I first entered the lodge, I didn't realize where I was. The room was dark, and the floor was covered with these checkered black and white squares. While poking around, the squares on the floor opened up and elephant trunks followed by elephant heads emerged out of the floor. In the trunk of each elephant head where was a glowing white stick. As the heads of the elephant rose higher, the image that emerged became more clear, and I realized that what I was seeing was a man on all fours with an elephant head stuck on his back. It was as if the men were coming up out of their graves. The man appeared blind, and dumb, but the elephant head was animated and intelligent. One of these "creatures" saw me and came at me, I flew out the side door, only to realise that I was on the second floor of a building. The elephant-man that chased me out of the lodge room moved so quickly that he-it missed the stair and dropped bodily to the ground outside the building. He-it was leaping up at me, but I was hovering too high for the creature to reach. It stood there on the ground staring up a me, and I staring down at this peculiar sight. It would take too long to go into all the details of the visit. I just mentioned a few, in order to raise some points.

The elephant head represented the foreign spirit bonded to the man. The elephant is a symbol of long memory. These were thus spirits that possessed knowledge. The white glowing light stick in the trunk of the elephant represented "judgeship". These spirits where judges. One of the messages telepathically communicated to me was "to stay out and not to interfere with the noble ways of karma." The men, I realized were being judged, and used as tools of the spirit judges.

I'm not sure what the scene looks like from the point of view of the initiated man, but from the spiritual side that was the scenery I encountered. My guess is that the spirit that is married to the man can make him see whatever the spirit wants him to see, so that man wouldn't necessarily know that the spirit has the shape of an elephant etc..well, that "marriage" between man and spirit looks weird from the astral plane. It does not look natural at all. It appears as if the man is laboring under the weight of an uncomfortable spirit bond.

Thought that bit of info might be useful to someone.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join