It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by pepsi78

I hate to get into an English language discussion after having witnessed the wasted pages of debate on Latin etc., but have you ever looked into synonyms for the word "creator"?

If you want to debate me on this then ok, it's just a personal opinion by looking around my self.
As I told, a mathematician can't make art work, using logic to create art will make something linear.

Because we are on this topic let's say that a mathematician will never be able to invent let's say something like this:

However he will be able to replicate it, as a replica,
it will copy it with precise pin point accuracy and recreate the image, a perfect copy but it will never manage to create it in the first place. A robot is built on math, it's a machine, the machine can't make art, it can only replicate it. It's what an arhitect is, a machine.

The worlds, the universe the artwork, the design. This brings us to this word "ARTIFICIAL"
ART-ificial, meaning art, everything is artificial (not to be scared it means art work), art work is done by the artist (in contrary to the arhitect that is artificial it's self). You can't have something doing the same, it's one side doing the other. For example you as an artist make the artificial, the artificial does not make you.

It is what a mind is instead of a brain, a brain is to compute, the mind brings creativity and imagination (necesary for the art work) a brain will bring linear thinking, numbers, calculations.

Bringing me to the replicator, the robot.
The replicator

edit on 21-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
As I told, a mathematician can't make art work, using logic to create art will make something linear.

Because we are on this topic let's say that a mathematician will never be able to invent let's say something like this:

However he will be able to replicate it, as a replica,
it will copy it with precise pin point accuracy and recreate the image, a perfect copy but it will never manage to create it in the first place.
It's funny, just how full of fecal matter your argument is.

Leonardo da Vinci, Mathematician
mathematica.ludibunda.ch...
library.thinkquest.org...
www.shsu.edu...
www.hypatiamaze.org...
I could go on, but you'd never admit you were wrong, so here.
edit on 2011.6.22 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
WARNING: Historically we are told that Hitler was a mason and once in power he outlawed masonry in nazi germany (think about that) in precommunist Russia the 2 main lodges were outlawed once they served their purpose...Freemasons "have to die at the hands of the revolution which has been brought about with their cooperation," according to C.G. Rakovsky, a founder of the Communist International.
"The real secret of masonry is the suicide of Freemasonry as an organization, and the physical suicide of every important mason."

This disclosure is from a 1938 Stalinist police interrogation entitled "The Red Symphony." (Transcript in Des Griffin, Fourth Reich of the Rich, p. 254)

"It is clear that I know of this not as a Freemason, but as one who belongs to 'Them,'" [the Illuminati] says Rakovsky, a colleague of Leon Trotsky arrested for plotting against Stalin.

Rakovsky's aim is to convince Stalin, a nationalist, to cooperate with the "the Communist-Capitalist International." I introduced this 50-page expose last week as "Rothschilds Conduct 'Red Symphony' " www.savethemales.ca...

'PROTOCOLS OF ZION' AND 'RED SYMPHONY'

Freemasonry is the world's largest secret society with over five million members, including three million in the US. It is instrumental in the totalitarian conspiracy. www.savethemales.ca...

In The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the author (who I believe is Lionel Rothschild) writes,
www.savethemales.ca...

"Gentile masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.... Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force?" (Protocol 4)

Again he writes, "we shall create and multiply free Masonic lodges... absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for in these lodges we shall find our principle intelligence office and means of influence.... The most secret political plots will be known to us and will fall under our guiding hands...We know the final goal...whereas the goyim have knowledge of nothing..." (Protocol 15)

In his interrogation, Rakovsky says millions flock to Freemasonry to gain an advantage. "The rulers of all the Allied nations were Freemasons, with very few exceptions."

However, the real aim is "create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of Freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts; but they always conceal themselves behind their well known treble slogan [Liberty, Equality, Fraternity]. You understand?" (254)

Masons should recall the lesson of the French Revolution. Although "they played a colossal revolutionary role; it consumed the majority of masons..." Since the revolution requires the extermination of the bourgeoisie as a class, [so all wealth will be held by the Illuminati in the guise of the State] it follows that Freemasons must be liquidated. The true meaning of Communism is Illuminati tyranny.

When this secret is revealed, Rakovsky imagines "the expression of stupidity on the face of some Freemason when he realizes that he must die at the hands of the revolutionaries. How he screams and wants that one should value his services to the revolution! It is a sight at which one can die...but of laughter!" (254)

Rakovsky refers to Freemasonry as a hoax: "a madhouse but at liberty." (254)
Like masons, other applicants for the humanist utopia master class (neo cons, liberals, Zionists, gay and feminist activists) might be in for a nasty surprise. They might be tossed aside once they have served their purpose.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
WARNING: Historically we are told that Hitler was a mason
No, actually. We're not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Leonardo yes, but Leonardo was an artist, it's what I'm trying to say. An arhitect lacks that, Leonardo was not one sided, he had a bit of bolth, maybe a twin, an arhitect is based only on numbers, it is what I'm trying to say, if it is an arhitect and not something else. As an artist you can go into mathematics, as an arhitect you can't go into creativity, a human can do the math, a machine can't do the painting. So a human being can do bolth things.

I view the plane arhitect as a one sided view, if we are talking only about an arhitect. A robotic person built only on calculations.

edit on 22-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Leonardo was an artist, an architect, a mathematician, and much more. Are you saying God can't be more diverse than Leonardo?

When Masons refer to God as the Great Architect of the Universe, it's because EVERYTHING is by His design. Laws of physics? He wrote 'em. Chemistry? Check. From the orbits of electrons to the spinning of galaxies, there's a symmetry that He created.

And we, the mere mortals of the earth, are no better than builders. We'll never see his blueprint, we may never comprehend his grand design, but we still live according to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Leonardo was an artist, an architect, a mathematician, and much more. Are you saying God can't be more diverse than Leonardo?

No, only that he should not be called an arhitect but more of an artist, a designer.

When Masons refer to God as the Great Architect of the Universe, it's because EVERYTHING is by His design.

But design is not arhitecture but art, it's what I'm trying to tell you, you can use arhitecture to even out the design you are planing on creating equal things. I find arhitecture highly simetric, equaled out, contrary to design that has no limits.

It's like a very talented football player to my notion, does art with the ball by feeling the ball, not by calculating it ? but it makes it perfect not by calculations but by adding the feeling touch. Highly tactical games are won by that special spark, by the artist on the football pitch.

Laws of physics? He wrote 'em. Chemistry? Check. From the orbits of electrons to the spinning of galaxies, there's a symmetry that He created.

Laws is physics is just probaly one way of explaining things like math that we see out of many things we can use to describe something, it could be one of many other things, just like human senses, seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling by touch.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

WARNING: Historically we are told that Hitler was a mason and once in power he outlawed masonry in nazi germany (think about that)

Is that why hitler killed himself?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

But design is not arhitecture but art, it's what I'm trying to tell you
Yes, and we're all here quite aware that you don't know jack about the meanings of words.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Architect
  1. A master-builder. spec. A skilled professor of the art of building, whose business it is to prepare the plans of edifices, and exercise a general superintendence over the course of their erection.
  2. One who designs and frames any complex structure; esp. the Creator; one who arranges elementary materials on a comprehensive plan.
  3. One who so plans, devises, contrives, or constructs, as to achieve a desired result (especially when the result may be viewed figuratively as an edifice); a builder-up.
So the architect is both the designer and the builder, as well as the supervisor who sets those under him to labor.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
My apologies about the T&C violation. Sometimes these threads can put me in a bad mood, i try to avoid posting when i am in a bad mood but sometimes my fury gets the best of me...

Anyway,

Still waiting for you to post some excerpts from out of this "textbook" im curious as to what these moronic, sorry i mean masonic fools are getting their underwear in a tangle over.

A bunch of B.S.?

Everyone knows that the masons worship a conglomeration of vedic/egyptian religions. probably some pagan stuff in there too.

Either way, its knowledge that they stole from other people, thats why they are all going to be taken down soon.

I remember i had one of these "masonic textbooks" a friend gave it to me to read for laughs, he took it from his dad.. i read it and laughed my ass off. There was a page talking about meditation, saying to face the sunset and meditate, walk in circles or something of that nature. I laughed to myself as i tossed it in the garbage wondering why people subscribe to such nonsense...

I threw it in the trash, where it belonged.
edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few things

edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added apology

edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few things

Bring it on? Dont worry. They will. Its already happening.

And by the way, you say most of its biblical? Hahaha, you obviuosly know nothing about the bible, and its origins. The bible is just a bastardized version of egyptian religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No, only that he should not be called an arhitect but more of an artist, a designer.

When Masons refer to God as the Great Architect of the Universe, it's because EVERYTHING is by His design.

But design is not arhitecture but art, it's what I'm trying to tell you, you can use arhitecture to even out the design you are planing on creating equal things. I find arhitecture highly simetric, equaled out, contrary to design that has no limits.

It's like a very talented football player to my notion, does art with the ball by feeling the ball, not by calculating it ? but it makes it perfect not by calculations but by adding the feeling touch. Highly tactical games are won by that special spark, by the artist on the football pitch.

Laws of physics? He wrote 'em. Chemistry? Check. From the orbits of electrons to the spinning of galaxies, there's a symmetry that He created.

Laws is physics is just probaly one way of explaining things like math that we see out of many things we can use to describe something, it could be one of many other things, just like human senses, seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling by touch.

Pepsi... let me make this simple for you so that you can understand it.

I simply ask you this, who the heck are YOU to determine what anyone calls their God?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
And by the way, you say most of its biblical? Hahaha, you obviuosly know nothing about the bible, and its origins. The bible is just a bastardized version of egyptian religion.

at the risk of being wrong, doesn't the term Biblical have to do with the Bible?

I am sure you will school me on this, but I kind of thought that was the meaning.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I simply ask you this, who the heck are YOU to determine what anyone calls their God?

What do you mean by this, the masonic god ? Who is they ?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

you pray to the masonic God.

So do all Christians, Muslims, and any other religion that you can think of.
The big guy, the creator, the Single God that made the world we all live in.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

And what are "they" going to bring? Whining? Complaining? Or are you alluding to physical violence against Masons?

I know plenty about the Bible and its origins.

reply to post by pepsi78

And yet you do it again, even when asked. You are no man to determine the relationship between another man and who he calls god.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I never said anything about "they". I asked you a simple point-blank question and you seem too feeble to answer it.

You are in no position to tell anyone what their higher power should be referred to as.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Brethren, may you all have a pleasant Feast of St. John the Baptist!

Ye Brethern all,
Whom Freemasons men call,
Without care or strife,
In joy pass this life.
Be a full brimmer still,
Your defence `gainst all ill,
And the jovial glass fill,
To the health of all, Freemasons all,
We are Brethren, both great and small.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I ask a valid question....

And silence ensues!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mmmm... Spam early in the morning... My favorite.

That being said, still no repy to my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join