It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nwobrazil

Thanks for the update. I haven't noticed that many far out conspiracies making the headlines here.

I'm sure I have some pretty crazy ideas in my head. It's from the fog of war. I think most of us would like to help change the world. Maybe the nuttier among us can print fliers

edit on 24-6-2011 by gentledissident because: grouping

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, an update. A member called infowarrior777 was explaining what where the real intentions of the expression "conspiracy theory", when the moderator/admin of the site then suspended him:

Fighter From a Distance wrote: Infowarrior, consider this a warning, you smell like COINTELPRO to me. Also, we do not seek "conspiracy theories", but "objective research." To everyone else, see also: The Anonymous Intelligence Collective

First of all I'm not sure of what you are warning me about. I don't have an alter e-alias like you, you nerd. There is a lot of conflict that needs to be resolved. It is obvious that the word conspiracy causes a lot of people confusion and anger for no reason. I'm not talking about reptiles under the earth or bs like that. Conspiracy means to conspire, simple as that. the govt does conspire, you can not disagree. I also have heard that you ban people for discussing conspiracy. Its very sad if you do, because then you stand for an empty cause. On the opposite side of the conspiracy conversation, there has just been blatent hatered and ignorence. The ones who oppose conspiracy have nothing constructive to say, other then posting a bunch of lame "funny" pictures we have all seen 100 times. We need to meet in the middle so we can use ALL our strength to remove this huge #ing weed in society.

then, fighter from the distance, the moderator, replied:

Fighter From a Distance:

You were warned. Attempting to undermine respect for the moderation team, talking out of both sides of your mouth. Banned for 1 day. Lurk Moar when you come back. (That means read more than you post.)

You see, what Infowarrior was doing was saying that we should talk about conspiracy theories, but at the same time, these conspiracy theories are "crazy".

It's a false dichotomy, and what he's doing is attempting to undermine the administration while attacking you the users all in one go.

To be clear, this forum is about objective research. Dox or GTFO.

Afterwards some one implied that 9/11 would fit the conspiracy theory definition of the anonymous:

Blogantinom

No, he wasn't saying that. He was saying was that the word conspiracy is now a one-fits-all to allow for the system (government, corporate media, etc) to discredit anything before people could even realise what that was about. So yes, there are crazy #, but you can't mix that crazy # with work done, for example, by 1500 engineers and architects that concluded that the twin towers couldn't have fallen the way they did. By the way, It would be interesting if anonymous hackers would find all missing documents that were cut from the 9/11 Report. But hey, that would the conspiracy theory classifications of yours, and of course, that is totally prohibited...

Fighter From a Distance

You mean "you" weren't saying that? Warning, you smell like COINTELPRO. *yawn*

blogantinom:

What? Now you are going to label anyone that don't agree with you as COINTELPRO? Sorry, but that doesn't fit with my someone that is fighting for freedom and agaisnt desinformation...

fighterfrom a distance:

Since your memory is foggy, I'll refresh it. In your previous post, you implied that we don't allow talk about 9/11, when we clearly do. So, who's paying you to type all of these divisive words on our forum?

blogantinom:

I apologise then, I wasn't aware of that, just implied that to fit into your definition of "conspiracy theory". No one is paying me to type anything, I was just trying to understand why that person was banned/suspended. If 9/11 is covered, is there any intent in uncovering some hard evidence about it?

So it seems that at least 9/11 is allowed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwobrazil

blogantinom:

I apologise then, I wasn't aware of that, just implied that to fit into your definition of "conspiracy theory". No one is paying me to type anything, I was just trying to understand why that person was banned/suspended. If 9/11 is covered, is there any intent in uncovering some hard evidence about it?

So it seems that at least 9/11 is allowed

I always suspected that ANON grew out of the New York hacker culture.
The only way I figured it could work, back when I first heard of them,
was if it was a 3rd generation hacker culture with deep
realworld and social hacking skills. Which
they seem to have. In Spades.

My concerns now are that
they are just trying to fill out
their roster with no clear objective.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed703eb9763e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed703eb9763e.png[/atsimg]

Really?

That dude isn't really anonymous since we all know the name, but I'm pretty sure, the last time I checked, that particular character was spawned on this site.

Don't really understand what all the propagating of the "hate what we don't understand" attitude is all about.

I always suspected that ANON grew out of the New York hacker culture.

Anonymous (used as a mass noun) is an Internet meme that originated in 2003 on the imageboard 4chan, representing the concept of many online community users simultaneously existing as an anarchic, digitized global brain.
Wiki

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Really?

That dude isn't really anonymous since we all know the name, but I'm pretty sure, the last time I checked, that particular character was spawned on this site.

I read their rules, It doesn't work that way.
A person is a member if they want to be,
and Loughner isn't making that Guy Fawkes smile for nothing.

?

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

They want to start a revolution, but hide behind their masks. Like I've said before, if they actually felt this passionate and believed in it soo much then they wouldn't hide behind the masks and computer screens. It's not to intimidate and mess with peoples minds or to symbolize Guy Fawkes/revolution, they are worn out of fear. Fear of being caught. Yeah, sounds like a group I would want leading a revolution

Would you not wear a mask if performing illegal activities on the net. It makes sense to, it is a from of activism and sometimes you make it as hard as you can for them to catch you. A mask represents a face and if that face is the same it represents that we are the same too. It joins people in a common goal.
easy to be cynical of anything.. what are you doing

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anon have a good thing going with the revolution but from what ive seen at least on thier facebook page they just basically mess with everyone that goes on it. They like to be trolls a lot and they continually claim they are in it "for the lulz" they arent a very serious party. If one is to stage a revolution i'd like 100% serious activism. Anon looks like to me a bunch of teenagers that think they can get away with anything just because nobody knows who they are, including starting a revolution against the most powerful government in the world.. but if i see revolutions sparking and anon gaining momentum and if it seems to me its a legit cause to be a apart of ill gladly join.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
At the end he concedes that there are indeed hard evidence regarding government involvement in 9/11

Just to be clear, I agree with you, there is plenty of hard evidence to find. You're welcome.

which is a good point... Especially if you remember that Assange from wikileaks always dismissed as crack-pot stuff...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A fresh message from Anonymous

United as One. Divided by Zero. Expect Us.
www.whatis-theplan.org...
edit on 1-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Do you want to be able to exist and live a truely free life that is not planned and subjected to a destiny that decides what you are to experience in your life. If you do,then start fighting and support the forces that is trying to make the Universe a Truely Free place to Exist and Live in. Cast off your primitive human nature,your thoughts and pseudo knowledge which has covered up the true image of things.What man knows are theories,misconceptions misinformation which are all wrong.For many of you,you will realise the truth when it is too late,because your universal existence will cease completely.As it is with the realisation of the truth at the time of death,you will realise that you have refuse to see the truth at the final moment before your universal existence is terminated.

Awakening Centres-What is the awakening centre?
edit on 7-7-2011 by 1Starman because: correction of typing error

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
Do you want to be able to exist and live a truely free life that is not planned and subjected to a destiny that decides what you are to experience in your life. If you do,then start fighting and support the forces that is trying to make the Universe a Truely Free place to Exist and Live in. Cast off your primitive human nature,your thoughts and pseudo knowledge which has covered up the true image of things.What man knows are theories,misconceptions misinformation which are all wrong.For many of you,you will realise the truth when it is too late,because your universal existence will cease completely.As it is with the realisation of the truth at the time of death,you will realise that you have refuse to see the truth at the final moment before your universal existence is terminated.

Awakening Centres-What is the awakening centre?
edit on 7-7-2011 by 1Starman because: correction of typing error

Warning others for the end of their existence?
Quite the nihilistic comment, and contradictory to a 'Truely Free Universe' that you claim in your first paragraph.
I would say that no soul is 'terminated' upon death.. but that's a topic left for the philosophy/ metaphysical forums.

Just remember that all is well, and you can't force "truth" on anyone not willing to hear it. they gotta judge for themselves :p

As for the topic at hand:
Anonymous is helping expose the truth to the people.. my vote is in.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good to see Anon joining the "party"...

I am pretty sure that some of us were born to resist this...

Nature has a way of balancing things out...

"yellow ribbons instead of a Swastika"...

So, we have our "pipers" yet the true change that they are talking about is going to require a massive effort and in the end we might all perish as the power minds will not go so easily...

Are you willing to accept this fact?

That an equal but opposite force might need to commit itself to the ultimate sacrifice in order to negate the force of the oppressors?

Maybe it is best that way so that the "liberators" do not in turn become the new oppressors, at least in the eyes of the people.

Yeah...

TPTB have accomodated all resistance to date so I am very curious and anxious to see what this group will accomplish besides shutting down networks and revealing private emails regardless of how damning those emails may be.

One figure head shamed out of office as another figure head fills the vacant position will change nothing...

Sad that they chose the image of V for vendetta = Guy Fawkes as I am certain beyond a doubt of how oppressive the Catholic church was and still is.

Not that I side with the Protestants either as I see them all sorta the same...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
Good to see Anon joining the "party"...

So, we have our "pipers" yet the true change that they are talking about is going to require a massive effort and in the end we might all perish as the power minds will not go so easily...

Are you willing to accept this fact?

That an equal but opposite force might need to commit itself to the ultimate sacrifice in order to negate the force of the oppressors?

Maybe it is best that way so that the "liberators" do not in turn become the new oppressors, at least in the eyes of the people.

Yeah...

TPTB have accomodated all resistance to date so I am very curious and anxious to see what this group will accomplish besides shutting down networks and revealing private emails regardless of how damning those emails may be.

One figure head shamed out of office as another figure head fills the vacant position will change nothing...

Sad that they chose the image of V for vendetta = Guy Fawkes as I am certain beyond a doubt of how oppressive the Catholic church was and still is.

Not that I side with the Protestants either as I see them all sorta the same...

Yup.. Anon represents this idea and joins the party.
And so it goes; put the responsibility of returning true liberty to the world back into our (the people's) hands, embracing this 'sacrifice' together.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I believe "the plan" to lack meaning.

I have looked into what they are doing a bit...it's all vauge "consciousness-raising" stuff about "a better world," vauge, non-threatining, meaningless.

Their "call to action" involves stuff like, "give more thumbs up to this you-tube clip, spread the word through Facebook." Ooooh, edgy.

I think its a weak, lame attempt by somebody to use the power of the Anonymous brand name to boost traffic to their own website where a lot of self-congratulatory poseurs can pretend to be "l33t hax40rs" without actually doing anything remotely risky or effective.

Fail.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
I believe "the plan" to lack meaning.

I have looked into what they are doing a bit...it's all vauge "consciousness-raising" stuff about "a better world," vauge, non-threatining, meaningless.

Their "call to action" involves stuff like, "give more thumbs up to this you-tube clip, spread the word through Facebook." Ooooh, edgy.

I think its a weak, lame attempt by somebody to use the power of the Anonymous brand name to boost traffic to their own website where a lot of self-congratulatory poseurs can pretend to be "l33t hax40rs" without actually doing anything remotely risky or effective.

Fail.

agreed...revolution involves injury, dismemberment, death, starvation, disease, etc....there seems to be alot of people out there waiting for OTHERS to go through that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

No. "The Plan" is an act to raise awareness, idealistically at a global level.
The internet is the only place where common people from around the world can exchange information.
Providing information to the people doesn't have to be violent all the time.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: double post

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I see no rational reason the 'plan' website forum does not ALLOW anonymity. This site does. It's not any kind of technical impossibility. Look at this explanation from whatis-theplan.org:

"Unfortunately, TOR conflicts with the security scripts on the site and will not allow you to log in with programs like TOR. There is nothing we can do to change it. However, there is nothing illegal about this site and by accessing it you are not doing anything wrong/illegal. There is quite honestly no reason to have to hide your identity while accessing this community."

For those unfamiliar with TOR (the onion router), it passes traffic through many layers of servers (like peeling an onion) before fetching and delivering the traffic. Wikileaks uses it for secure communications, as do many who are living in regimes in which dissent is dangerous. Those who want to maintain anonymity on the internet do not WANT "security scripts" or any other scripts running on their computers. This is a huge red flag for me.

BTW, this site has no such restriction on accessing it through TOR. All you need is an email account, which you can ALSO access anonymously.

"just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me."

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
looks like, once again, Cyberwar is still a topic at large here on ATS.

I wonder if Conscientious Objection has a trigger point? I always thought it was an embedded principle...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join