It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

He said:

"Anonymous knows that ATS is cointelpro and CIA funded BTW, this is no secret."

Speaking of behalf of anonymous, claiming to have the "truth"

I'd like to see it.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

You talk about "Anonymous" as though there is a Jesus like figure lurking.

How would knowing that Anonymous was aware of a conspiracy make you a hero. If I thought you were joking it would be less tragic!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Not nearly as tragic as that particular claim... So many have made beginning with ATS is....

As far as anonymous, who knows? they can literally be anyone, and any group.... Maybe even a deity!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Anonymous knows that ATS is cointelpro and CIA funded BTW, this is no secret. The only ones that are pretending this is a secret is the moderators and the sock accounts that they use on here. How do i know this? Cant say, pay attention folks and you will know in your heart this is true. The truth will be revealed when it is time.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take you seriously if your avatar is a Guy Fawkes mask and you quote the "We do not forgive, We do not forget" thing. The ONLY real big thing Anonymous has ever done was the Scientology protests. And all the people who are familiar with the real Anon (which doesn't exist anymore, and barely existed to begin with) LAUGH at posers like you with Guy Fawkes masks who think Anonymous is your supr s3krit club. The real Anonymous did things for the lulz, not for freedom. ANYONE saying otherwise, or anyone claiming to be Anonymous, is a liar.

Also, LOL. You actually believe anyone who doesn't accept your bogus theory is a government spy?
edit on 18-6-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

That site has me positioned in the north arm of a nearby lake!! Some people live on houseboats on the lake, but not me! I am probably about 800 feet or more away from the shore!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by haarvik

That site has me positioned in the north arm of a nearby lake!! Some people live on houseboats on the lake, but not me! I am probably about 800 feet or more away from the shore!

Shows my location 364 miles from where I am.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I read through about the first 3 pages and so far it seems like nobody has touched on what seems painfully obvious to me. So much so that I set up an account just so I can post here. I like to read but rarely have something to add to the discussion. So this is my first post here in a very long time.

In case this hasn't been mentioned yet, am I the only one who has considered the possibility that Anonymous is a group originating from Russia, China, or Iran, and attempting to undermine our government here? Maybe attempting to cause unrest, further economic turmoil, etc?

Possibly this is why the government announcement of "hacking" considered an Act of War? Maybe we already know who is doing it but won't say publicly because it would up the ante?

Notice the chinese-looking face on the mask?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by noregrats

Baseless fear mongering. And the mask looks Chinese? LOL. It's a freakin Guy Fawkes mask that they started wearing because of the V for Vendetta movie.

Please, research things before spewing crap.
edit on 19-6-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yeah. Let's gain our freedom back. Let's fight governments that squander our money on healthcare and social benefits for the unfortunate. Let's break them free of oppression and help them, gain the freedom with us. The freedom to pursue our own individual paths that leave the strong standing on the shoulders of the weak in the middle of a rising river.

Anonymous like everyone else has a clear idea what to break down, but no idea how to accomplish the transition and how to keep the world from rioting in the effects of no oil, no power, no food, no internet to help us communicate our revolution.

When we see someone running for president of the united states. Someone who swear bu whatever God he or she believes in, that the main goal is to remove unjust laws, corrupt lawyers, dishonest businessmen and by law limit any patent to max. 10 years, then I'll believe we might see some change.
I'll believe in the change if that person gain a clear majority of votes.
I'll hope for the best if that person actually lives up to the promised given.

Until then it's all shouting in the woods.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BananaFarmer
***snip***
After watching this video a second time I do appreciate the message of being more independent with our money and food. However, I get a strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is operating from a level of paranoia and anger, not love.
***snip***

I can't help paraphrasing Bin Laden here:

First rule of terrorism is to spread fear with whatever means you can. This will destabilize any country and any powerstructure to a point where fear drives the decicionmaking.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I've joined with the forum, just for the hell of it and I couldnt care less who can track me - tbh "they" can track whoever they want in our societies. I support freedom of speech and truth. There are sheeple everywhere, including on these forums, no doubt. I am open to all perspectives and interested to see what everyone has to say, though I also am suspicious of certain aspects. However if there is any possibility of a non - violent revolution I want to make sure I'm a part of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Instead of all your moaning on how they are some super secret CIA operation designed to implement the NWO. What have you guys done to try and stop the madness that goes on in this world? The fact that they try is something that I applaud them for.

As for the group being anonymous, everybody is anonymous. The movement only has a name as quick reference to an idea. The whole purpose of it is to be an idea.
edit on 19-6-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Keep your eyes peeled!
I think it's stinky too, but...
I joined so I could find out for myself if we're being watched as much as we think we are.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

At the recent meeting of the Bilderbergers, Google, Amazon and facebook were all represented!! Of course, we're being monitored. I look at this way, if "they" don't want the truth ... that's just too bad! More and more people are waking up to the fact that no one in government can be trusted. Never could in fact. JFK was the last president who gave a hoot about America and her people ... look what happened to him.

As far as the aliens, I believe they are demonic.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What's live? About the only thing that's still live is my bamboo plant, and it's already half-dead.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just the post i was looking for in anyone feels this way too and wants to do something im looking for people to help write a powerfull world wide blog and and send out similar messages to anonymous. please contact me through this and we can start a movement all be it small but with help from the right people in the right places we can spread our message please contact me

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiftybastard

You aren't allowed to canvass for that type of stuff on here. Try U2U messages to members you think might join your cause.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i see sorry just thought it was relevant and what do you mean U2U ? im sorry im fairly rubbish at using ATS. Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Never mind i get it now haha like private messages to members thanks anyways

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good grief. Anon is goin' at it again, huh... what I wonder is what exactly is their ultimate goal? Liberation of the people, or removing the freedoms of the people?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join