It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I have followed this thread because the video really caught my eye. I love how everyone is warning to hold back on following the leader for this. After watching this video a second time I do appreciate the message of being more independent with our money and food. However, I get a strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is operating from a level of paranoia and anger, not love. The energy of love is so much more of a steady strong flow, it is truth. Like most conspiracies, this video has the vibe of paranoia. Use your intuition, go with the light not the dark.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Will Google Maps help?
I'll do a bit of searching there.
I'm following the video and pausing it whenever I can to get bearings with landmarks and such.
Good luck boon.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Argue THIS~!

edit on 17-6-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't often post here, but I had to this time.

I'm a frequent poster on the site that must not be named that Anonymous originated from. I don't know WHO the "Anonymous" that posted this video is, but the Anonymous I know would NEVER do anything this serious. And aside from the Scientology protests, Anonymous was never really an official group anyway. It was just a default name for posters. The only people saying otherwise were teenagers thinking it was their secret club or something.

Oh, and all the real hackers left years ago.
edit on 17-6-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD

I'm a frequent poster on the site that must not be named that Anonymous originated from. I don't know WHO the "Anonymous" that posted this video is, but the Anonymous I know would NEVER do anything this serious. And aside from the Scientology protests, Anonymous was never really an official group anyway. It was just a default name for posters. The only people saying otherwise were teenagers thinking it was their secret club or something.

If by "the site that must not be named that Anonymous originated from." you mean the site that starts with a number, like 4, and ends with Jackie's last name, that site is essentially Anon Kindergarten.

Wiki

In its early form, the concept has been adopted by a decentralized on-line community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal, and primarily focused on entertainment. Beginning with 2008, the Anonymous collective has become increasingly associated with collaborative, international hacktivism, undertaking protests and other actions, often with the goal of promoting internet freedom and freedom of speech.

Anonymous has evolved, thank HB Gary for the majority of the "coming to age" that has happened.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by CRDDD

If by "the site that must not be named that Anonymous originated from." you mean the site that starts with a number, like 4, and ends with Jackie's last name, that site is essentially Anon Kindergarten.

Wiki

In its early form, the concept has been adopted by a decentralized on-line community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal, and primarily focused on entertainment. Beginning with 2008, the Anonymous collective has become increasingly associated with collaborative, international hacktivism, undertaking protests and other actions, often with the goal of promoting internet freedom and freedom of speech.

Anonymous has evolved, thank HB Gary for the majority of the "coming to age" that has happened.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't say it's Anon Kindergarten. It's more like the birthplace of the the original group. While some recent groups may call themselves "Anonymous", there will only ever be one true Anonymous, at least in my eyes. And that one died years ago unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

No need to be sad, the group you long for reinvented themselves as LulzSec, while Anonymous integrated a number of other sites and communities and became more purpose driven.

DeGraw and AmpedStatus is an excellent example of this, it's gone far beyond just being a meme.

Not saying you're wrong, I actually agree, it's NOT like it was in the beginning, now it's evolved and matured to have a purpose instead of just internet havoc.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
reply to post by CRDDD

No need to be sad, the group you long for reinvented themselves as LulzSec, while Anonymous integrated a number of other sites and communities and became more purpose driven.

DeGraw and AmpedStatus is an excellent example of this, it's gone far beyond just being a meme.

Not saying you're wrong, I actually agree, it's NOT like it was in the beginning, now it's evolved and matured to have a purpose instead of just internet havoc.

But see, that's the thing. I liked it when Anonymous was just a group of trolls out to have a good time, not a secret group of pro hackers on a mission to save freedom. It makes me more than a little angry that all these recent groups are using the Anonymous name for themselves, when they probably didn't even have anything to do with the original group.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
The cyber war is changing fast...

You got that right and it scares me as to who might be pulling the strings. anon has some good views but you gotta question what exactly is going on when this happens. Unless i am just reading the article wrong wich is likely.

A United Nations report said Friday that disconnecting people from the internet is a human rights violation and against international law.

this is from a article found on Wired s website written byDavid Kravets
the link to this article
www.wired.com...

I think the scary part is that I might agree with the un (or that anon might be somehow related to the un if you dont get what i mean then read the article from the supplied link but think about anon while you do) at least the way I read the article. If I seem to be missunderstanding whats going on feel free to point me in the right direction thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

You're right to agree with the UN, IMO... but I think it might be a bit of a stretch to connect Anon with the UN. But I could be wrong... on one or both counts.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

Thats what I was thinking but the timming I felt fuzzy on. I mean if we look at the world around us they started with protest then moved to open revolt supported by the un in some cases I just could not help think that at first read. I know connecting anon with the un is a strech. But If their was an intel agency for the un and they wanted to replace our gov it would be a good plan to use a team of hackers to spread desent and have the people of the country they want changed change it for them.That and anon is not just a local thing to one country wich in someways leads me to think that some of them may harbor globalist agendas wich I havent even thought about or studied so I cant say if thats a good or bad thing but at least the messages are usually good so far. I just get the feeling it is kinda weird that anon and the un would have anything in common. But then again I guess if the un took the opposite stance they would loose alot of popularity. btw love the sig.
edit on 18-6-2011 by jonco6 because: the sig thing

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

dear site mods please think about putting a link on the first page that takes you to the last page of the thread. That would be awsome and verry usefull. Never mind found it.
edit on 18-6-2011 by jonco6 because: found the link i was looking for

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

dear site mods please think about putting a link on the first page that takes you to the last page of the thread. That would be awsome and verry usefull. Never mind found it.

Its already there.

At the top and the bottom of the page you`ll se just click the >> to get to the last page.

Or what most (? well I always do when following a thread) people will do is click "MY ATS" button on the top of the sceen and it`ll show you all the active recent threads your involved with or subcribed to,click on the "members name (to the right hand side of the thread title) which is the last post in the thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I've just realized something. Many of you use the "conspiracy" as a blanket under which you hide for comfort. I've never read so many "I support anonymous, but" as on this thread. Sorry to tell you folks, but you're going to have to get dirty to clean things up. What I've realized is that when all you have to do is type, most of you are full of bravado, but when push comes to shove, even at phase 1- educate yourselves and others...suddenly the hemming and hawing starts. Why? I fear that this (ATS), is just another alternate reality for many of you...but as soon as it collides with the real world, it exposes you for the fainting goats many of you really are. Anonymous has provided you an opportunity and structure through which you can bring it, not just sing it. That's all they've done. Many of you immediately started singing your psyops sonata, and your Libyan IP lyrics, or your "they're hypocrites for wanting me to register" blues, and even your "hey, what's that alien doing in the screenshot I just took" dubstep. All are great great reasons, for you to continue sitting on your couch, and do absolutely nothing. Maybe your liberty and freedom really isn't at risk and Anonymous and many others sounding the alarms are just kidding, hoaxing, trolling, lying, posing, psyop-ing, etc. So do me a favor...sit back, have another handful of doritos, and passively watch your screen for any updates on your human rights. I'll keep you informed, because I've made the choice to get up and prepare.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Anonymous knows that ATS is cointelpro and CIA funded BTW, this is no secret. The only ones that are pretending this is a secret is the moderators and the sock accounts that they use on here. How do i know this? Cant say, pay attention folks and you will know in your heart this is true. The truth will be revealed when it is time.

ADMIN EDIT:

edit on 15-7-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

They almost certainly used sock puppets to get the forum up and running in the beginning. How else would you make it appear that there was a discussion to join in the first place. That's blindingly obvious. Surely they wouldn't want to stop using their lovely puppet creations - I imagine they are quite attached to them by now

As for the COINTELPRO thing - you don't have to own or fund a site to use it for intelligence gathering or propaganda. This site is also used for intelligence operative training.

I also know something I won't post as I don't want to be banned...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least, good find!

en.wikipedia.org...(group)

I found this a good read if anyone is interested.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Windows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

It's very easy to say things but it's harder to take action.
Even if we fight the system were not going to win becasue they
control the whole world. They=NWO

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Anonymous knows that ATS is cointelpro and CIA funded BTW, this is no secret. The only ones that are pretending this is a secret is the moderators and the sock accounts that they use on here. How do i know this? Cant say, pay attention folks and you will know in your heart this is true. The truth will be revealed when it is time.

Prove this, and you will forever have the respect of a majority of members here.

Many have tried, and all have failed... Miserably.. I've conducted my own in depth investigation and concluded that ATS is one of a very few online venues that IS NOT in any way controlled by any outside entities.... ATS is what it is, nothing more, nothing less, and is funded primarily by the personal investments of the site owners, and advertising, period.

Fail to prove your allegations and everything you've ever posted here is completely worthless, you have zero credibility, you are just another liar making unsubstantiated allegations.

So, which will it be Unknown Soldier?

Are you a liar, or a hero?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

He's neither. If you are only allowed to discuss what you can prove then there's no point having a forum. Get real - this is a conspiracy discussion site!

edit on 18/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join