It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
I would really be interested in knowing how many ex-military there are on these boards. I read a lot of posts from people wanting change and revolution. Those of us who served our country and put our lives on the line for it understand the sacrifice. We know what it is like and what it takes to give your life for freedoms cause. I just wonder who on these boards REALLY understand it, and who is really playing to feed the frenzy behind an anonymous keyboard?

Though I come from a military family, I was never expected to join
Probably cause I'm a female (though my mom did serve, she never saw any combat, and she's the only female in the family who joined)
but yeah I live in the kind of family where the girls were always spared corporal punishment...
We just got to watch the boys get beat...

Currently, I do have close relatives involved in the Army, Navy, and Marine corp (they actually love it, and knock on wood we have yet to lose anyone in combat, and only 2 from after effects of vietnam...)

To specifically answer your question however, I have not served, but I would absolutely sacrifice and take a bullet for the freedoms of the next generation. ON AMERICAN SOIL

I refuse to go to another country to do it. I'm also against my own children going over seas, but I will let them make that decision and support their choices, cause thats what a good mom is supposed to do.

If it came to violence at home? I'd take up arms and fight for and on the land I love.

I'm a hippie at heart though - I really do hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

It's honest answers like yours that I appreciate. I realize not everyone is in favor of serving in the military. I also know it is one thing to shout behind a keyboard than to actually mean it. Too much lip service. I as well (even though I did serve) do not agree with fighting on foreign soil, unless we were attacked without provocation. Our military was supposed to be for defense ONLY! That changed in Korea. Since then we have done nothing but try to influence other countries political systems and most of the time it has come back to bite us in the ass.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This video insults my intelligence! With all the time, talent and money put in to this video the message is ALL OVER THE MAP! Enough with the MTV production concept! Most people need and want a clear, straight-forward message. No dramatic or suspense background music, no ghostly figures, or catch words. Just a statement that's black in white without any gray areas! Most people are asleep and your video will either keep them asleep or confuse.

The best Alternative Media was people spreading the news and info by word-of-mouth. These big business-owned websites, high-priced Fortune 500 advertiser supported radio shows is taking the Alternative Media in the wrong direction!

Just like our government is no longer of the people, by the people, for the people,....it's not by the banks and Fortune 100 corporations that own, manage, and dictate our lives. NO THANK YOU. LET'S GET BACK TO BASICS! LET"S GET BACK TO SIMPLE!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sooo about starting this new freedom movement.. Where should we start?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnstaulder68
This video insults my intelligence! With all the time, talent and money put in to this video the message is ALL OVER THE MAP! Enough with the MTV production concept! Most people need and want a clear, straight-forward message. No dramatic or suspense background music, no ghostly figures, or catch words. Just a statement that's black in white without any gray areas! Most people are asleep and your video will either keep them asleep or confuse.

The best Alternative Media was people spreading the news and info by word-of-mouth. These big business-owned websites, high-priced Fortune 500 advertiser supported radio shows is taking the Alternative Media in the wrong direction!

Just like our government is no longer of the people, by the people, for the people,....it's not by the banks and Fortune 100 corporations that own, manage, and dictate our lives. NO THANK YOU. LET'S GET BACK TO BASICS! LET"S GET BACK TO SIMPLE!

Wait....what? The message is perfectly clear and a child could understand it. If people can´t understand this video then screw them. There are events throughout history that were similar to now and teached in school. Didn´t they get the point of those events either? You don´t need to be a genius to get what the message is all about. Are people so f*cking lazy today that they can´t listen to a video about their f*cking future? FFS this is getting ridicilous.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I just do not understand why my photo evidence
on page 19 and 20 are mostly being ignored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you folks not want to know the make-up
of the video ??? or who is responsible for it ???
Where they are located can in fact help with motive.
Why do some not feel this is important when
dealing with the future of mankind ???
Complacency here is astounding.

edit on 6/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: add links

Shhhh, don't disturb them when they are being led like lambs to the slaughter. Their closed minded group mentality is not aroused by your critical thought provoking questions. The study of the Sheeple in the wild is a rare event, don't scare them away, this open internet habitat they have will be gone soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Shhhh, don't disturb them when they are being led like lambs to the slaughter. Their closed minded group mentality is not aroused by your critical thought provoking questions. The study of the Sheeple in the wild is a rare event, don't scare them away, this open internet habitat they have will be gone soon.

::sigh::

The reality being the ONLY reason anyone wants to know who is behind Anonymous is so they can later point fingers.

I'll take the heat, blame me. Knowledge is power.

Step one - educate people - is that really so hard? Is this message really a bad one?

Forget anonymous - what are YOU doing?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

You might want to take a read of William Jennings Bryan's Cross of Gold Speech currency value based on specie has never been a friend of the common man throughout history. Remember the old saying "watch out what you ask for." There is no special value to gold silver or platinum other than it looks pretty to the human eye. So in reality everything is "fiat money" since it only has value becuase we believe it does.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
an analogy here is:

when you go job hunting, you research the company

when you let your child date someone, you research their family

when you buy a vehicle you research the vehicle

when you invest in a stock you research the stock

why should a video talking about the future of mankind be any different ???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Komodo

absolutely appropriate and another one of my favorites!
friend added ♥

Awww thx Forevever~!
yea.. a great message to anyone with a Refugee mindset, I know I was there too~!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Komodo

The vid is better there's a direct references to the illuminati

edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

yea.. I noticed the black & White, but seriously ...............if you think about maybe Tom KNEW this too and basically the message was for them LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

an analogy here is:

We're investing in an idea, not the people who agree or claim to have come up with it.
This isn't a new idea, so the point of "who brought it up" is irrelevant
Its certainly getting a lot of attention now though, I don't care why - I'm just glad that it is.

Activity for you to prove my point.
Just insert anything you believe in _________
Now go see if there's a video on youtube for it (I suspect many)
Then try to figure out where all those people come from
Then come back and tell me how that was a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

an analogy here is:

Dude we get it please stop with this crap. I for one don´t care where the video was taken because it doesn´t matter to me. Of course there is alot of subtext in the video but it would be impossible for the government/Illuminati/antichrist or whatever to predict the final outcome. People change their mind every day.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I propose that a new group be formed to start the process of revolution. It needs to be organized and focused in it's goal. If my post gets removed, then we'll know ATS is also a false flag!

Good idea what shall we call this group

It is a good idea, for a name though, it should be something that doesn't identify it to any one person or group, so that the whole operation cannot be easily taken down and stopped by TPTB.

It should be able to allow anyone to participate in the movement, again a good reason to keep the name from being too identifiable, that way people will be willing to participate without fear of retribution or being singled out by TPTB.

Maybe something like ANONYMOUS!

Hmm, maybe, just maybe, some people have already thought this out and have been trying to start just such a movement.

Fear, Apathy, and Distrust are the names of the shackles currently keeping us in check.

Many people are "awake", that's a step, but you're still a slave to the system as long as the tools are effective.

Mankind has progressed this far because we overcome our fears (fear of change, fear of the unknown) It's just time to overcome these fears again.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

certainly Boon, but how can you research a group that it's very name & moto denotes complete disguise LOL..

To say they are CIA/Gov right off the bat is stupidity NOT ignorance ~! (I'm not saying you are)

Stupidity because there's really no starting place that you can start from and if you think your going to 'smoke em out' Good Luck, because w/o a name to go by, your quest will take multiple lifetimes because the security measures that are in place for Anon members is extremely tight because one crack in the wall will mean a ton of damage within a few minutes! How do i know this, simple, spend a few moments with someone that knows s/w programs and IT work like the back of your hand and you get the big picture really quick~!!

now .. as I said before, Anon needs to make a open letter intentions to the world, that they are NOT the gov/cia and prove it in a way that will make the public trust them.

the thing about Anon is, how else can they say what their plan consists of w/o revealing who they are. Because someone hides behind a mask doesn't make them a bad person .. we all do it every day don't we .. in one form or another ?? Governments of the world as we know from Wikileaks, put masks on EVERY SINGLE DAY.

since it's full on against 'the system'; I'm totally down for a peaceful solution but, what does that exactly does that mean? Lets go to court and resolve it ..

RIGHT.. been there.. lawyer/Judges are corrupt to their very core and I've only found 1 out of 100000 that MIGHT not be on the take.. so that avenue is busted. Hello Gitmo~!

If Anon wants me to join, they're going to have to prove to me 100% they are NOT CIA/gov.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

CLASSIC ~!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

::sigh::

The reality being the ONLY reason anyone wants to know who is behind Anonymous is so they can later point fingers.

I'll take the heat, blame me. Knowledge is power.

Step one - educate people - is that really so hard? Is this message really a bad one?

Forget anonymous - what are YOU doing?

What am I doing?
I am being highly entertained by all the bandwagons the same people keep jumping on.
Obama's hope and change,
Ron Paul's proverbial sinking ship
now these illegal hacksters

What they will never get is that history repeats itself, they are not onto anything new. You can go back to the French revolution where all the young idealists were whipped up into a frenzy to change the system. They got the guillotine then Napoleon for their naive idealist thinking and any who were left alive marched around Europe till they were killed off by the millions in all the wars bought and paid for by the same banksters of today.

You are being used by an unstoppable machine, I am doing the only responsible thing I can, sitting back and being amused and awed at the awesomeness of history.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Agree with you 100% Boon!!!
I haven't looked at this thread for a minute and can't believe people are still so oblivious to this "possible" bait and switch tactic. Go ahead people walk blindly into the oblivion with no more direction than that of a well made youtube video, created by "Anonymous." I will say it again....I agree with much of what they are saying, but I will not join a community that has been targeted by our gov't and put myself on the same blacklist as them. Aren't we part of a community that has opened their eye's to the BS? Show me this is not BS, and I will consider swaying in my opinion. Until then...in the word's of Gerald Celente I will follow the three G's, "Guns, Gold, and a getaway plan." (not so much gold
).

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Dude we get it please stop with this crap. I for one don´t care where the video was taken because it doesn´t matter to me. Of course there is alot of subtext in the video but it would be impossible for the government/Illuminati/antichrist or whatever to predict the final outcome. People change their mind every day.

OK...you prove your point is invalid with this comment. You say you don't care where this video was taken, or more properly came from. Will you care when your IP address is flagged, and you realize that this is not the same Anonymous group you once loved and adored? When you realize the gov't has created yet another False Flag Operation used to gather data and squash its opposition. I am not a sheep! Are you!?!?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

It's just as likely that the TPTB started all this so it would be easier to roundup the folks who are prone to join in a rebellion.

If I was in charge and tasked with stopping a revolution, the first step would be to identify the people who are potential threats. Then you know who to neutralize to stop the movement.

Could TPTB be suckering us in?

The only thing I am sure of is that the house of cards is wobbling, and when it does fall it won't be pretty.

I have cashed in all of my stocks and retirement accounts over the past year. I sold my overly large house and paid cash for a much smaller more sustainable house and paid off all my debts. I bought a lightweight RV trailer that will sleep my whole family, and a 4wd Suburban to pull it. I bought 3 drums of VP racing fuel and have enough .223 to last a very long time. I didn't stockpile much canned food, but have bought cases of dried spices and seasonings, much more important because canned food will only last just so long.

But I do worry that TPTB already have me on a list. My guns were mostly purchased from licensed dealers and I have a conceal weapons permit.

It's coming folks, and sooner than most people are prepared for.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join