It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
reply to post by mb2591

If you need quotes from movies to wake you up then go right on ahead..........

All you need to " wake up " is look out of window.

We have civil servants striking and on march's here.... over pension reforms.....

Who will police the riots when it's the police and teachers rioting???

If the world needs quotes from fiction to wake up then i'm afriad we're all doomed.......

There will be riots.... there will be revolutions.......

But they won't come from Anon......

They will come from Jo Bloggs..... the worker.....
When they just decide they have had enough....

but since you think movie quotes will help wake people up then here's one:

" With so much chaos, someone will do something stupid. And when they do, things will turn nasty. "

Don't belive the truth......

I don't need movie quotes I woke you years ago by always asking questions.. but obviously the world is not awake now so by your logic were doomed?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Gerald Celente said that cyber warfare will be a huge deal this year, he also said that there will be a large terrorist attack this year in America. This is pure speculation but perhaps this "anon" business is simply a buildup to a cyber terrorist attack.
One of the things tyrannical governments have in common is the censorship of information so i can only assume that the gov. would like to get a stranglehold on the internet or perhaps on how easily we access information on it. To me, it makes sense that the stranglehold will be preceded by a false flag attack

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Do i, by my logic, think we're doomed???

I suppose i'd have to answer yes and no....

Who knows???

But i'll re-phrase......

If the best hope of wake'n up people is movie quotes then it is a pretty sad state of affairs don't you think?

I personally think the governments of the world are doing a pretty good job of wake'n people up to the fact of how corrupt there system is......
Just by doing what they do.....

I say let them carry on.......

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Drowzy

What if......

The next false flagg isn't a building ...... but a server???

Anon..... the beginings of the next false flagg???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
non violent protest

America's Tea Party 2011

On this Day think of what we as true Americans CAN do for OUR Country

I, as an american, have been silent too long. I have allowed the Government of this country to become an abomination in the eyes of our great founders. It is because of this silence we no longer have a Government of the people, by the people, for the people. It is time we take a stand together. Just as our Fore Fathers stood together against what they perceived as a tyrannical, unjust Government, it is our responsibility to do the same.

1) I ask that you print off 2 copies of the 2011 form W4 www.irs.gov...
2) Fill out 1 copy and claim 12 dependents on line D. This will not be a lie we taxpayers each support many more than that number in reality.
3) On July 5th when you return to work give this new W4 to your HR personnel or payroll department.

Special notes:

1) Take the additional money you receive on your check and place it in a seperate savings account. At such time as the Government understands that we the People will no longer be held hostage in our own country we will pay what we owe.
2) Remember we are not against taxes just an unfair system and unfair representation by our Government.
3) Anyone who tries to make this a "right" or a "left" political issue is an enemy of the people. We must all stand as one.
4) The second form W4 will be used at such time as the Government has made a concerted effort towards repair of our Government.
5) Money is all the greedy politicians understand so we must show them we do control the money.
6) If we could just see progress towards at least four items from the list below we could use the second form W4 and start the system back up again.

What I would like to see:

1) Put a stop to the revolving door where politicians (or their relatives) serve big business making laws then go to work for them after leaving office, or make money investing in them.
2) Put a stop to Military personnel (or their relatives) going to work with companies they had oversight of while serving.
3) A complete overhaul of the Tax system and plan for a simplified fair tax system. There are too many tax laws with loopholes for big business and the rich. A flat tax system would be nice or possibly a progressive tax system. If you have more you should pay more. Welfare is a problem. Corporate Welfare is an even bigger problem.
4) Stop the war money machine. Too many people are making money while our young men die.
5) Stop making unnecessary new laws and review, and uphold the laws already written.
6) The rights delegated by Our Constitution is for Our Citizens. Although we need to treat others as we would like to be treated we must put an end to illegals demanding welfare from us. We need to take care of our own sick and poor before we destroy America trying to take care of illegal immigrants and other nations. Our Country needs to support other countries to help them to learn how to deal with their own problems. We can no longer take on the burden of other Countries as Our problem.
7) Transparency in Government. It is OUR Government.
8) Our great nation producing goods and fair trade practices being implemented.

I could go on but if Our Government would just make an attempt to act like civilized people who care for their fellow men this action would not be necessary. I believe the time is right for this action. I am tired of the news media being used against us like some hypnotic machine only telling us what it's master manipulators want us to know. I am tired of worrying about "will I have a Job" while I read stories of how much money we promised to some foreign power. I am tired of MY ELECTED OFFICIALS pledging support to countries who openly despise America.

I ask you to please stand with me on this July 4th, 2011 and say enough is enough. All we are asking is what should be taking place in this great country we live in.

Please send this to as many friends as you can and let us all stand together

I would love to be able to sign my name to this but since I no longer trust the Government of the United States I must refrain from doing so. Only a movement will bring Our Great Country together again as it once was.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by notmirelnam

No one is going to do this. Non-violent doesn't work, look at the 60's. The end of that era came when the students at Kent State were murdered by the national guard. Freedom is not free. It is borne out of the blood of patriots.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
reply to post by mb2591

Do i, by my logic, think we're doomed???

I suppose i'd have to answer yes and no....

Who knows???

But i'll re-phrase......

If the best hope of wake'n up people is movie quotes then it is a pretty sad state of affairs don't you think?

I personally think the governments of the world are doing a pretty good job of wake'n people up to the fact of how corrupt there system is......
Just by doing what they do.....

I say let them carry on.......

Mankind were already doomed since we invented the nuclear bomb and didn´t hesitate to use it. Governements all over the world spend more money to find new ways to kill each other then helping their own people. That´s just f*cked up. WW3 is also inevitable because our ressources don´t stay forever. I strongly believe we already have the technology to create unlimited free energy but they hold it back because there is no profit to make with this kind of technology. A hover tank or unmanned drone however is worth billions of dollars.

Lets face it. It´s over. If you think you´re in control of your own life you´re dead wrong. It´s time to make a stand.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by notmirelnam

No one is going to do this. Non-violent doesn't work, look at the 60's. The end of that era came when the students at Kent State were murdered by the national guard. Freedom is not free. It is borne out of the blood of patriots.

Yes non-violent protests lead only to the deaths of innocents through military forces. If they don´t refuse to kill their own people why should we do the same? Many will now argue with it´s the right thing to do but really? Doing the right thing is not always the best for all of us. If some persons don´t want to get their hands dirty so be it and i´ll respect that but you will thank us later when we show up to save you because your non-violent protest turned into a massacre.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I propose that a new group be formed to start the process of revolution. It needs to be organized and focused in it's goal. If my post gets removed, then we'll know ATS is also a false flag!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I propose that a new group be formed to start the process of revolution. It needs to be organized and focused in it's goal. If my post gets removed, then we'll know ATS is also a false flag!

I propose everyone turn on the TV and watch the Weiner resign, all this Anon stuff was so yesterday now and it was all lies, nothing happened or is happening. That rich money dude they went after is probably safer than ever before, beefed up his securities and networks etc., this only turned out to be good business for online security companies.

They ground another turn on the corporate wheel at your expense.
In other news, the security experts say these guys are just a bunch of loser kids.... and they get paid big bucks to figure out what the non sheeple already knew.
hackers nothing but schoolkids

CIA Hackers Just 'Schoolboys,' Security Expert Says

That's the challenge thrown down by the head of technology at Sophos, Paul Ducklin, who claims the anonymous collective Lulz Security have to "grow some moral spine" if they want to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

I propose everyone turn on the TV and watch the Weiner resign, all this Anon stuff was so yesterday now and it was all lies, nothing happened or is happening. That rich money dude they went after is probably safer than ever before, beefed up his securities and networks etc., this only turned out to be good business for online security companies.

In other news, the security experts say these guys are just a bunch of loser kids.... and they get paid big bucks to figure out what the non sheeple already knew.

That's the challenge thrown down by the head of technology at Sophos, Paul Ducklin, who claims the anonymous collective Lulz Security have to "grow some moral spine" if they want to be taken seriously.

The whole wiener thing is so blown out of proportion this is like the 3rd week of it being all the news has talked about I mean # we have more important things to worry about. 1 week of that # whas more than enough... Its all about slieght of hand

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Isn't it sad with the state of the world that Weinergate, Casey Anthony, Sarah Palin's emails, and whether or not Russel Crowe is going to be in the new superman movie, are todays headlines.....

A lot of people have incredible arguments throughout this thread. I can't possibly quote them all, but I'd like to attempt a summary in regards to the "Schoolboys".

1. ANONYMOUS is NOT LULZSEC - just cause they spawned from the same mother doesn't mean they are the same people. Lulzsec is literally doing their hacking for the lulz - Anonymous is mainly about spreading a political message.

2. Anonymous will be blamed and/or infiltrated - I absolutely agree - thats why we need to set aside the "title" - thank them wholeheartedly for getting us to discuss ways of Waking people up (not a bad start) - then we need to figure out whats next. - Printing this as I type.

Haarvik's Post
We the people of the United States, united in spirit and with the purpose of the Constitution of The United States of America, do hereby demand the following actions be taken to return our country to the state in which our forefathers left it to us. Failure to do so will be considered an act of treason against the people of the United States of America and will be treated and prosecuted as such.

1. All US military personnel and equipment will be returned to US soil to serve their purpose as defenders of our land as provided in the US Constitution.
2. Any and all persons currently residing within the borders of the US illegally will be detained and deported to their country of origin.
3. Any person caught trying to obtain entry into the US by illegal means will be considered a terrorist and will be subject to prosecution as such.
4. All Federal grants will be suspended immediately.
5. All US subsidies will be suspended immediately.
6. All foreign aid will be suspended immediately.
7. The US will immediately cease to be a member of the UN. The headquarters of the UN will be removed from US soil post haste.
8. The US will abolish the Federal Reserve and return to the gold standard index.'
9. the Patriot Act will be repealed immediately.
10. Obamacare will be repealed immediately.
11. Lobbying will be considered an act of treason and prosecuted as such.

As an elected official of the people of the United States of America, you have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of The United States of America. We the people expect you to do so. You have been elected to SERVE the people of the United States. By twisting interpretations of the Constitution, you have failed in your primary responsibility to the people who elected you to office. You have awakened a slumbering giant of the American people. We will no longer bow to your corrupt laws and your blatant disregard for the wishes of your constituents. You have until January 1, 2012 to comply with the demands contained herein. Failure to do so will result in a civilian court prosecuting you on the charge of treason. Sentencing for any conviction will be swift, and no appeals will be provided.

Signed,

Americans for Constitutional Freedom

3. Anonymous is not trying to crash the economy - in case you haven't noticed, its crashing all by itself. The economy is only one of many gripes we all obviously have - here's is my PSA for today that I'm sharing with people, in my attempt to educate - this is more likely to hit home for most.

Did you know the U.S. unemployment rate is at 9.1% (and I believe thats a low figure)
Did you know our population is around ‎310,764,011
At 9.1% unemployment rate = 28,279,525
Officially there are only 13.9 million people unemployed - which leaves more than HALF unaccounted for.
Why? Because 14.2m are not collecting unemployment benefits.
The gov is basically saying that those people don't count.

4. I don't care who or where Anonymous is coming from because again - anyone who has a desire to spread the truth - to wake people from their brain numbing routine - IS ANONYMOUS

I've said it before and I'll say it again
I do NOT have all the answers.
There is no quick fix for the situation we are in
But someone had to get things started
If all Anonymous did was get attention - GOOD - cause I have a lot of problems getting peoples attention - if they're not listening because they're too busy playing Call of Duty - they can't learn. In this sense, even lulzsec is serving a purpose... and I agree, they're a bunch of young'ns with no real goal.

Sources
US Debt Clock in Realtime
US Dept of Labor report for May, dated June 3, 2011
Google Search Results: Anonymous VS Lulzsec

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Might want to check the unemployment stats I don't think all of those 300 million people are of eligible age to work. The rest of the post is spot on though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Good idea what shall we call this group

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Americans For Constitutional Freedom

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Forevever

Might want to check the unemployment stats I don't think all of those 300 million people are of eligible age to work. The rest of the post is spot on though.

You're right, the child factor is not taken into account for my math, however - imagine how many kids are graduating this year.... apparently there's no census on this (just percentage estimates) - I think it could easily raise the figure many more millions

Also we have to consider ‎310,764,011 people in our country to be a low or false number on its own - my guess is that number comes from people who pay taxes and respond to census forms/inquiries - which means I am definitely not in that number then - no work, no money, no taxes (no benefits either in case anyone is wondering) - and I never filled out a census in my life - and I'm not even taking into consideration those who work under the table (for immigration reasons or otherwise), or people who make a living selling drugs - are prostitutes taken into account for these numbers?? it starts to get mad tricky

So yes, you're absolutely right - all of those figures are estimates and do not take into account many factors ♥

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixOD
Anonymous have certainly got some balls but expecting the people to rise up and take on the evil rulers of the world might be pushing it a bit. Its an easy thing for them to ask while they are hidden away behind their secret servers. I think the video made some good points though.
edit on 14-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

true i dont know y but i get the feeling that some movie or video game will come out soon and they will claim anon was just a huge marketing ploy (acctually i cant belive they did not try this some people would have still seen threw it but not enough) maybe even for a live action Ghost in the Shell as most of the claimed motives of anon so far really seem to remind me of that series.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would really be interested in knowing how many ex-military there are on these boards. I read a lot of posts from people wanting change and revolution. Those of us who served our country and put our lives on the line for it understand the sacrifice. We know what it is like and what it takes to give your life for freedoms cause. I just wonder who on these boards REALLY understand it, and who is really playing to feed the frenzy behind an anonymous keyboard?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Good idea what shall we call this group

You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Ahhh...but I wasn't recruiting...I was stating my opinion. Probably a technical difference, but none the less.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join