It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by mb2591

wasn't guy fawkes a devout catholic dude who was defending the catholic church
from "evil" protestants? i'm trying to figure out where he's getting the idea that it's
an illuminati thing.

He wanted to blow up the Parliament (evil theocracy) in an attempt to destabilize the British government. What members of Anonymous seem to forget to mention was that he wanted to do this in order to install his own form of evil theocracy by restoring Catholic domination. Imagine how it would have turned out if he had succeeded.

Guy Fawkes represents the very thing they say they fight against.

People keep saying that Anonymous couldn't possibly be a government OP. The government couldn't possibly infiltrate them. Are you serious? Look at the Anonymous that existed when they outed Scientology as the brainwashing cult/scam that it is.

Now look at the Anonymous you keep hearing about today. Sony goes after a PS3 hacker called "Geohot". Anonymous gets mad at Sony for going after one of their own. Sony's Playstation Network gets shut down for nearly a month. Millions of people lose access and a good chunk also had there private information stolen. Who was hurt when that happened? It wasn't Sony, it was the very people that Anonymous said they were fighting for.

What happened within Anonymous when that happened? Arguments between the higher-ups that "don't exist". Next thing you know, Anonymous sites get taken down and members are outed and it was done by one of their own. Current and past members start coming out and talking about how that's not what Anonymous was really about. That too much had changed.

EDIT: Also, keep in mind that right before all that happened there was the WikiLeaks drama. Remember Obama and his buddies wanting an internet kill-switch and then talks of people needing an internet ID to "make it more secure"? How did Anonymous act? They threatened the government, which caused arguing among those higher-ups that "don't exist" in Anonymous. Exactly what Obama and his buddies wanted to happen so they could get the evidence they needed to get what they want.

Look at who they have been threatening lately and getting away with it. Now go look at all that was going on then see if you can honestly say they can't possibly have been infiltrated. There's a plan alright, but it's not a plan by Anonymous. They're just little pawns in a much bigger plan by a much more powerful group. Somethings going on when they go after their own.

I'll repeat this again. If Anonymous was really all for the people and passionate about starting a revolution to end the corruption and all that BLAH, they wouldn't need to be anonymous and hide behind masks and computer screens. If they feel that passionately about it, they why fear it and hide? That mask isn't worn to intimidate/mess with minds or as a symbol of Guy Fawkes and revolution. It's there to hide fear. They don't want to be caught.

Seriously, if you people are really this passionate about what you say you're fighting for, drop the masks and anonymity. Show your faces to the very evil you apparently fight against. You Are Legion, right? Drop the masks and anonymity and prove it. Maybe people will start to take you more seriously.

/last rant on Anonymous from me
edit on 16-6-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by mb2591

no it's just that i would end up with huge posts that ramble on and on, just to say everything that i'm thinking on the subject in response to your posts. so it gets kinda spread out. i did answer your questions though, didn't i?

i get the feeling you don't want to talk to me anymore.

Ah well that makes sense I do the same thing. Its not that I don't want to talk, its just it's bedtime

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
My final post of the night if you think nothing is wrong with our government maybe you should check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... yea we really are free when we can't even fukin feed the homeless

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I know who anonymous is. Read my prior posts and you'll know that my words in the forums lend credence to this statement. I'm more surprised that that is where he F'in turns up!

Peace Up "V" anonymous

-Invisible Crown- Simple Person

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, it seems Anonymous has really pulled the wool over everybody's eyes. I guess that's easy to do when you make videos with somber music and secret-agent-type voice over.

Here is what this new "project" will look like:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Looks to me like all parties involved are in agreement on bringing the system down! So what resistance?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
reply to post by rutters1983

I am not sure of the location myself, if it even exsists.

JT

That resembles Time Square, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I Could be wrong.......
But i think you'll find that most of that is quote from V - for Vendetta......

Anon are nothing if not original it would seem.....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We need a manifesto to send to our reps and the pres. I propose the following and encourage everyone to send it as well:

We the people of the United States, united in spirit and with the purpose of the Constitution of The United States of America, do hereby demand the following actions be taken to return our country to the state in which our forefathers left it to us. Failure to do so will be considered an act of treason against the people of the United States of America and will be treated and prosecuted as such.

1. All US military personnel and equipment will be returned to US soil to serve their purpose as defenders of our land as provided in the US Constitution.
2. Any and all persons currently residing within the borders of the US illegally will be detained and deported to their country of origin.
3. Any person caught trying to obtain entry into the US by illegal means will be considered a terrorist and will be subject to prosecution as such.
4. All Federal grants will be suspended immediately.
5. All US subsidies will be suspended immediately.
6. All foreign aid will be suspended immediately.
7. The US will immediately cease to be a member of the UN. The headquarters of the UN will be removed from US soil post haste.
8. The US will abolish the Federal Reserve and return to the gold standard index.'
9. the Patriot Act will be repealed immediately.
10. Obamacare will be repealed immediately.
11. Lobbying will be considered an act of treason and prosecuted as such.

As an elected official of the people of the United States of America, you have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of The United States of America. We the people expect you to do so. You have been elected to SERVE the people of the United States. By twisting interpretations of the Constitution, you have failed in your primary responsibility to the people who elected you to office. You have awakened a slumbering giant of the American people. We will no longer bow to your corrupt laws and your blatant disregard for the wishes of your constituents. You have until January 1, 2012 to comply with the demands contained herein. Failure to do so will result in a civilian court prosecuting you on the charge of treason. Sentencing for any conviction will be swift, and no appeals will be provided.

Signed,

Americans for Constitutional Freedom
edit on 16-6-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Everyone keeps saying.. Oh thats a quote from this movie or that's from that movie, anon is not original!
Honestly though who gives a #, as long as its a message that we can relate to. Maybe those movies were made in an attempt to wake people up..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I like this idea a lot, but I feel there's more to be added.
Ex: don't tax any of a persons income unless it's not spent
Raise tariffs a bit to try and keep money in the U.S.
Make sending jobs to nations that make use of sweat shops taxable

And my most radical idea.. Form a new house, a house in which every person that works/pays taxes would have input in. This would not be a physical house, it would be a national forum. A forum in which we the people would have a direct input in the legislation being made. During the time of our forefathers this was not possible or plausible, but now in this day and age almost everyone has Internet access and for those who don't internet could easily be made accessible to all through public libraries.
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I get the ironic humor in this, but it's not far off what is really needed to bring this world back into shape.
In my honest oppinion this is what is needed:

- End big corporations, government control of any corporation to ensure that they do not exceed a certain size. Alternatively, make laws that ensure that any profit beyond an amount that can ensure that corporations survival is either A) Divided out amongst the lowest workforce in corporation - B) Put directly into that countrys bank account and used for sustainability and development within the country and its infrastructure.

In the case of corporations that provide a general service that is vital for any society's survival they will be made 100% government run and run with a non-profit mindset. This would apply to oil companies and suppliers of power, water and warmth.
To ensure government spending is kept down to a reasonable level we would not need anything else that the private companies don't already have today in the way of maintaining low expenses...

The resignment of military exploits and conquests, all military personal pulled home and reduced to a size that is needed to defend the country's own borders. No more governing or policing the world.

- Salery equality, there's absolutely no reason in the world that people occupied in CEO positions needs to be paid between 10 to 100 times more than the workers working for them in that company. There should be put a common for all ceiling on how much a person could earn.

- Political limitations, no person, regardless of education, age, experience and political point of view, should be allowed to be member of any parliament for a period of 8 years. This is to ensure that politicians don't make their job a way of living and subsequently make political decisions solely made on the base that they do not want to lose their job or influence.
This should also have the fortunate bonus that politicians will have a harder time being stooges of the large corporations.
Politicians have ONE job... make their country work as good as possible for the people living BESIDES them.
edit on 16/6/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Your so right.... Its already started... And Im here to fight for the world full of dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Government control of corporations?

a salary ceiling? That sounds like real freedom.. you going commie on us?

This post has to be a joke amirite?
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

You are proposing ending one form of control for another. The government was tasked with protecting it's citizens, not ruling them. The government should NEVER own any sort of business. As for the income ceiling, I don't agree with it completely, however I do think there needs to be some sort of scale where wages for workers are concerned. Making $100B in profits cannot be justified if your employees only make $30K/yr. My post was to identify the FIRST things that need to be addressed in order to return us to a constitutional government. These things bring about the necessary changes to rid our country of debt, remove control of our monetary system from the clutches of the elite bankers, secure our borders, return Americans to the work force and to hold accountable those whom we put into office to represent OUR wishes. It was not meant to be humorous.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

If you need quotes from movies to wake you up then go right on ahead..........

All you need to " wake up " is look out of window.

We have civil servants striking and on march's here.... over pension reforms.....

Who will police the riots when it's the police and teachers rioting???

If the world needs quotes from fiction to wake up then i'm afriad we're all doomed.......

There will be riots.... there will be revolutions.......

But they won't come from Anon......

They will come from Jo Bloggs..... the worker.....
When they just decide they have had enough....

but since you think movie quotes will help wake people up then here's one:

" With so much chaos, someone will do something stupid. And when they do, things will turn nasty. "

Don't belive the truth......

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Not completely commi... but with a touch. If there's one thing that capitalism has taught us is that more wants more. Companies are greedy, they don't live to serve like they really are supposed to. Businesses are here for man, not the other way around.
I don't want this sort of control for every business in the world. But I firmly believe that the bare necessities in the world such as water, roof over ones head, electrical power and gas, should be a common goods and therefore should have the lowest price possible and for that to happen we need them to be government controlled.

The profit limit is to ensure that money goes to serve the workforce available in the country. It makes no sense that fx. we here in Denmark have banks that collapsed and almost collapsed... were fed bailouts by the government (TAX money!!) and then when the year ended, presented profits ranging in the billions... wth??
Those billions haven't been used to benefit any normal citizen in this country. In fact the banks turned on their heels and started declining loans for this and that.
At the same time we have a hard time finding work for newly educated young people. If we instead took that unreasonable profit the banks had and invested in projects, like affordable housing for the middle and lower class, we could raise the social standards and create jobs at the same time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just do not understand why my photo evidence
on page 19 and 20 are mostly being ignored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you folks not want to know the make-up
of the video ??? or who is responsible for it ???
Where they are located can in fact help with motive.
Why do some not feel this is important when
dealing with the future of mankind ???
Complacency here is astounding.

edit on 6/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: add links

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's def Britain......
2 yellow lines on the road .... signifys no parking....

It could be anywhere in Britain though.....

I can tell you one thing though..... It isn't from my neck of woods......

London maybe???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's def Britain......
2 yellow lines on the road .... signifys no parking....
It could be anywhere in Britain though.....
I can tell you one thing though..... It isn't from my neck of woods......
London maybe???

it's close to the ocean,
those are salt deposits
left on the walls.

At some point, this tunnel
was flooded with salt water
so that should help narrow
it down pretty good.

How many tunnels in England were built circa 30's-40's
close to the ocean and flooded with salt water at some time
in it's past ???
edit on 6/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join