It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Forevever

this is starting to look more and more like south africa, and let me tell you, the young white ladies (the ones that survived it) are turning to prostitution in droves, because by law, the businesses have to hire black people first until their 93% black unemployment is dealt with!!!!!

Oh, stop it.
The United States is not South Africa.
The United States has a White population of 75%plus.
Quit trying to derail the thread with ad hominem idiocy.
Jeebus

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

the answer though, is not to crash our businesses. that's just wacked. it's like people without jobs are mad that anyone else has a job, but many of them are relying on the money people with jobs have or make or earn in retirement checks. the people who are working are the only remaining thing keeping you from having nothing else to do besides watch paint peel on your wall (or tent roof leak).

this is starting to look more and more like south africa, and let me tell you, the young white ladies (the ones that survived it) are turning to prostitution in droves, because by law, the businesses have to hire black people first until their 93% black unemployment is dealt with!!!!!

Are you aware the country is broke?
Are you aware that we have a 14 trillion $ debt?
Are you aware that your personal share of that debt is $46,000?

Now you are.
Mission accomplished.
www.brillig.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by OverMan

sorry but i've been dead once already, and as i said before, i'd really like to be around long enough to see my grandchildren. ya know, the usual things moms and grandmoms want. we're not too hip on blowing stuff up, cutting people's heads off, machine guns, that kinda thing.

As far as I can tell ANON seems nonviolent, so far...

If you are really against those things then protest our seemingly endless wars perhaps?

I know, I know, the brochure said nothing about standing up and speaking for those who have no voice...

Also, try not being sexist as men have similar warm and fuzzy feelings as well even though our culture is pretty good at pretending that we do not...

This is about being absolute debt/politico slaves versus the sovereigns that we were all meant to be!!!

The battle of evermore it may seem to the unobservant ones...a suicide mission in the eyes of others as the desire to be free is sometimes stronger then the will to simply exist and I for one am darn proud to consider myself as one of those who are resisting our complete and utter enslavement.

If it comes to blows no worries... we know that we can count most people out.
During the last great american revolution some 60-70% refused to assist their countrymen so why would anyone expect anything different now...... during a world wide revolution... rhetorical...

"It is easier to enslave those who wish to be free then it is to free those who with to remain enslaved" I cannot remember who said it yet please, consider this thought/quote as you contemplate todays events right before closing your eyes this night, please.

disclaimer: I am NOT Anonymous but the brochure looks nice and vaguely familiar...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The vid is better there's a direct references to the illuminati

edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Komodo

would you mind elaborating
just a weeeeeeee bit more?

thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

And that we spent trillions of dollars to bail out companies which has only provided the bubble were in now and when it pops which it will we will be in a worse depression than the great depression.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

stop it? if you ask nicely i might, but if you're going to treat my panic like it's some evil entity, i'm gonna
have to panic even more!

think. you're not talking to a machine. there's a real person behind these words.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by EspyderMan

Is freedom not the "right reason?"

And by the way, the founding fathers of the United states fight for freedom with violence, and they broke the law as well.

Either you supported freedom, or you don't. There is no fence riding.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by OverMan

Originally posted by Travlla

and there you are telling me how much you now enjoy your fake steak which in a few short years will be nothing more then a muscle grown on a stick fed antibiotics and steroids... not to mention the meat glue... and they will have nifty names for this new meat and I am sure you will simply love it!

Yeah the fake steak i get from a friends farm

Do you really think that if anon crashes the world economy people are going to thank them? more likely people will blame them for ruining their lives,anyone perceived as being part of anon will be hunted down like dogs,

You are fortunate yet how long will that last as hungry people do not stay hungry for long plus the fact that it was a metaphoric musing and not literally applicable to real "steak" and/or "meat"

The rest of it sounds threatening but for some reason I do not feel threatened yet the gun is always pointed at my type so why should I feel this way?

When you are always threatened, you find ways to not feel so...

Yes, do not hunt down as dogs your true masters but bite the hand of your liberators instead.
You expected this type of dysfunctional behavior to surprise anyone???

You see, the way of life that some of you have come to believe is your RIGHT was never sustainable and can only be accomplish by dominating the rest of the worlds resources and it literally kills people daily.

Iraq was for resources and I am fairly certain that at least 1 million innocent iraqis paid the ultimate price so the first workld can go vroom vroom just alittle longer...

Their heads are so screwed sideways that the majority cannot understand simple realities such as global dimming.

Global dimming is where particulates from mainly major cities like Miami/ft lauderdale area actually cool the ocean next to it, dont take much for the subsequent rains in africa to cease for decades or simply move 100-200 miles north or south and thus plunging entire regions into war and famine.

That is more of the FAKE STEAK idea I am referring to...
Blissfully ignorant and darn proud of it... most are...

link   
reply to post by mb2591

wasn't guy fawkes a devout catholic dude who was defending the catholic church
from "evil" protestants? i'm trying to figure out where he's getting the idea that it's
an illuminati thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Komodo

would you mind elaborating
just a weeeeeeee bit more?

thanks

Yea in the "they don't really care about us" video, the one in a south American country he says the verse "but you can never kill me" right in front of the illuminati pyramid

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

stop it? if you ask nicely i might, but if you're going to treat my panic like it's some evil entity, i'm gonna
have to panic even more!

think. you're not talking to a machine. there's a real person behind these words.

Please hun, don't panic. Don't let it get to you.

Most of us are just trying to help you understand where we are coming from. None of us expect you to be comfortable with it, hell we're not comfortable with it, but definitely do not panic.

We live in a scary world, with very scary people, and even scarier situations - most of us understand that not everyone can handle it - like dude said above (name forgotten, too lazy to look) - we don't expect that you can defend yourself, but luckily in times of crisis, humanity comes together and helps those in need.

Keep positive. Whatever will be, will be, and I believe wholeheartedly, "whatever" will be for the best.
For everyone.

Overman
If it comes to blows no worries... we know that we can count most people out.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Forevever because: credit where credit is due

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The illuminati thing has nothing to do with what this thread is supposed to be about its just kinda interesting

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by EspyderMan

Is freedom not the "right reason?"

And by the way, the founding fathers of the United states fight for freedom with violence, and they broke the law as well.

Either you supported freedom, or you don't. There is no fence riding.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That is correct!

Lots of unamerican americans and/or people from other countries with no genuine understanding it seems.
It is not their fault though as most are average intelligence at best and they were all thoroughly programmed/indoctrinated from birth.

How some of us manage to break free is truly beyond my ability to comprehend yet hope springs eternal.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

So what is the right reason oh enlightened one

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

i'm gonna call foul on this post of yours. there's so many ways to grow food, and still have oodles of recreational or just flat out uninhabitated land. there's so many alternative energy sources, we just aren't using them because the oil nations would take it as an act of war. and they vroom vroom alot faster than we do. you should try a spin at driving in saudi arabia, for example. i hear it's like the autobahn everywhere.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

oh he thought he was a resurrected pharaoh. seriously.
not sure if he thought he was tutankhamen or akhenaten. one of them, anyway.

edit on 15-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you talking about mj? Also can you fix the vid.. You have to copy everything after the v= not just the sdWdnUTb

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

easy to say when you aren't the one suffering. not saying you wouldn't be, but i just happen to also have a sticky temperature gauge left over from the coma, so when it gets hot, takes me awhile to cool off again. and we live in florida. no electricity would be bad. i don't like pain

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Sorry if my post came across as threatening towards you,that was not my intent,i understand fully what you are saying and agree with a lot of it,The world's economy will probably crash at some point,i just do not understand the rush for it to happen,WHY? so someone can say "i told you so" ? to feed some people's ego's? so people can live their dark ages fantasy ? If i was told i had cancer, i would rather be told i had 10 years to live rather than 2,and that's how i see this whole thing, If the SHTF has to happen i would prefer it was in 10 years rather than 2,

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join