It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Anonymous can go about un-opposed? There has been a lot of talk about cyber warfare recently from certain security and military agencies and I think we need to look into this a little more.

I always thought that Anonymous was interesting in that they always appeared to be so ballsy but its starting to feel like a psyop to me.

I dunno...

ps. not making any conclusions because it would be odd to spread blatant truth when pushing disinfo so im still on the fence. Gotta keep an eye out

edit on 15-6-2011 by Jugtalicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I work in telecom, i have seen what technology our fabulious gooberment is capable of, and you could be too if you had an unlimited budget of other peoples money. They can watch every one. They do listen to everyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Excellant message! I think everyone needs to kick it in gear and start taking care of themselves.Being self reliant is a talent anyone can learn. There are lots of websites devoted to the thought. Plant a tree. Pass the message. Grow a few tomotos in a container. Turn off the lights when not being used. Don't use the dishwasher until it's full....There are literally thousands of things a person can do to help the environment and become more self reliant.

Ande as far as our "leaders of our society" goes...trust no one.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Phase 1 engaged

Viral viral viral as usual, we did well

Dear Anon brothers on ATS, you know the tune, so get ready for the next stunt in the medias

To all: you dont believe, you dont see, you dont win.

Anyways, most peoples on ATS expect us as a group of pimpled idiots .

Soon

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
is it possible there is a message within a message??

I found this image very odd

Its says SLAYERS on the left (anyone in particular or just all Governments)

Why is there a picture of a alien, not once was it mentioned.

or was this just a poor choice of image used? If i was going to send a message out i would make sure it all added up

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It looks like the Alienware logo. Also notice an Oakley sunglasses logo underneath that. Possible next targets?

JG

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i will copy paste the response on youtube with the most thums up here:

>>> Alternatively.................­. Phase 1.... Our message to all potential revolutionaries..... sign up and let yourself be known to aid the authorities in monitoring you.........
12stepmaster 4 uur geleden 8

nuff said

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
It looks like the Alienware logo. Also notice an Oakley sunglasses logo underneath that. Possible next targets?

JG

most likely nothing, but couldn't tell if they put them in that position or if thats a real place if you know what i mean?

also whats the tall building on fire on the right?

Looks like one of the twin towers but not 100% sure on that.

If there computer hackers maybe they have info on that and thats there way of telling us? and they used the alienware logo as they have info on aliens??? but unsure on oakley lol

edit on 15-6-2011 by rutters1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
reply to post by Amaterasu

I work in telecom, i have seen what technology our fabulious gooberment is capable of, and you could be too if you had an unlimited budget of other peoples money. They can watch every one. They do listen to everyone.

So I guess it matters not what addresses We use. We are all being watched anyway.

(I am not surprised that They do watch all of Us. I am a technophile and have a good idea what tech is hidden based on what has come forth and knowing some tech that presently is in black ops.)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

This is a big opportunity for people to do what they feel is right, also time for others to set traps for the hackers. They openly post videos on public networks, you know government/cyberpolice see it too and they are preparing. Many have already been fighting this war. Stage one, don't support the system. Stage two, cut all ties to the system. Stage three move outside the system. Things we'd love to do and without proper money or survival skills we are limited to our fighting capabilities. To truly win we would have to revolt against the system in all aspects. If this does truly take place and the peasants revolt against the kings and queens its going to be crazy.

I like one quote I heard about god saying we don't need kings because all they will do is tax us and send our sons to war to die in distant lands. I would rather a leader that only needs teamwork and for our sons to be productive in our home lands. In the midst of all these wars they lost sight of the true reason wars happen. So their people can live in peace and prosper. A leader who shares information to the people instead of disinformation.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

I am not sure of the location myself, if it even exsists.

JT

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I fear this is just another step to a totally regulated and controlled Internet.

The public has had quite a few years to play around on the net and I am
under the impression that the technologies are available, and in place, to
completely control all data exchanges.

All that is needed are laws to allow that control.

All the lawmakers need is enough false flags hacks on the net to justify
the creation of those laws...

Well, it was certainly fun while it lasted.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
maybe time to chose side... and it's not on ats that the revolution will happen so

whatistheplan.forumotion.com...

"The Plan" is a 1 year, 3 phase process to organize and rally the masses for the cause of freedom. A better world is the objective, free of corporate rule via a corrupted system. Free of tyrannical and oppressive governments violating the rights of the people.

The plan is simple. Educate yourself and better your own quality of life as you spread the message of freedom and hope for a better world to the masses. Rally the support of others and help not only yourself, but the masses free themselves from the constraints of a corrupted system and live a more quality life.

how long this forum will stay online we'll see;
how heavy it will be monitored and influenced by the persona software ? who risk nothing get nothing

ready to (do your best) to try to change the world ? if yes then we can do it. see you there & good luck

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Damn straight, everyone must understand this.

You are not Anonymous

I am not Anonymous.

We are all, Anonymous.

I think we can use the power of Anon to take these #ers down. It truly is the hydra, even if the internet is destroyed, Anon will persevere.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
reply to post by Conciliatore

Damn straight, everyone must understand this.

You are not Anonymous

I am not Anonymous.

We are all, Anonymous.

I think we can use the power of Anon to take these #ers down. It truly is the hydra, even if the internet is destroyed, Anon will persevere.

Damn right we are all Anonymous. I support these people fully, I have been calling for and end to the Banking Cartel's criminal activities and the IRS illegal enforcement of taxes for many years now. Money from debt only makes a profit for the lender, and Americans are in debt up to their ears to the Federal Reserve, which is, in fact, a PRIVATELY OWNED BANK. Look in your phone book, the blue government pages. Find it in there? No! I sincerely hope they bring the whole house of cards down, and expose the criminals for what they have done.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2011 by Havick007 because: -

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
edit on 15-6-2011 by Havick007 because: -

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
False flag cyber attacks are already being used as a means for controlling more of the web so I would be suspicious of this being straight from the state department.

Not that we should sit around and do nothing but I think the revolution has to come from states and localities passing laws overwriting federal laws.

This video reads too much like a professional psyop. Everything is good and agreeable but at the end it squeezes in the attack the web.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus
reply to post by purplemer

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Anonymous can go about un-opposed? There has been a lot of talk about cyber warfare recently from certain security and military agencies and I think we need to look into this a little more.

I always thought that Anonymous was interesting in that they always appeared to be so ballsy but its starting to feel like a psyop to me.

I dunno...

ps. not making any conclusions because it would be odd to spread blatant truth when pushing disinfo so im still on the fence. Gotta keep an eye out

edit on 15-6-2011 by Jugtalicus because: (no reason given)

Maybe they aren't un-opposed. Maybe tptb just don't want to draw attention to them.. That would basically spread their message for them

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

This was quite an exciting video, and they surely touched on many key points that myself and many of us here are passionate about. At the same time we have all been here, on ATS, for sometime now because of similar doubts and desires. The difference is here, we are not seen as some massive cyber threat, where by joining their community it may instantly place my/our IP on a watch-list. I don't have the computer savvy to remain "Anonymous," unless the In Private Browsing option, does anything on my IE8 web browser....???

I most certainly agree with many of their statement's but they are rallying for support in a big way right now. The gov't has declared war on all cyber crime...What does every war need? Troops. The more people Anonymous can pull to their cause, the stronger they become. The question you need to ask yourself is quite simple... Is this real? And who's side am I on? If it progresses like they say, we may very well see sides begin to form, one side the good guys...one side the bad guys. Who's message will you buy into? The US gov't? Same people who have lied to us time and time again. Anonymous? The new kid on the block, not to sure about their credibility just yet.

Or... Do as you have been doing, watch, listen, prepare, and get the hell out of dodge when SHTF!!! I think the latter is still the direction I am heading in.

Prove to us why we should join you Anonymous, just don't offer us wishes of candy and sugar plums.

edit on 6/15/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join