It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Any cyber attack online can further provoke and gather the building blocks of what can be the war on 'cyber' terrorism. You dont think the government doesnt want to control the internet? They are formulating new technology, be it under the concern of piracy and/or privacy, they will devise a way to create a regulated internet similiar to the FCC with radio and tv signals.

This will just further spark the excuse for their plan to grow. In the next 10 years we will see the steps for total censorship of the internet as fears of hackers accessing our credit accts and id records (this might even start a planned "attack" as millions lose money from these "ghost-hackers"- who dont exist or work under them to create this global attack on us online), or under the fake belief that they are issuing protection to media companies who lose millions on their music and videos and books being traded and stolen online.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

it is a tool. at its best, it is our tool. at its worst, it is significantly used by TPTB. like many are saying ITT, it's just a matter if peeps want to take this tool into their hands... and then use it as a weapon... or a means of construction.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you people hear nothing else, Hear this

post by E†E
anonymous is nothing more then a voice saying 'you got a gun to your head wake up'

reply to Hijaqd
Most of you already are Anonymous whether you realize it or not, by attempting to educate others on the ails in our society.

Though I really tried, I couldn't have said it better myself!

And thank you Komodo, one of my absolute favorite songs!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mb2591

No problem. That term is often misused. Originally it referred to the red necks of Farmers from laboring in the sun all day. It gained the other usage from my generation. Contrary to popular beliefs, it was even more volatile in my youth than it is now. Racial equality, women's rights and the end to Vietnam and the Draft were in play and right now it's actually fairly tame.

My rant was directed at the word and how it is used often now, not you. I could have said it better. Sorry.

There is likely more than one source of the word, which adds to the confusion.

First, remember the Louisiana territory was bought from the French. The early European settlers of the deep south were the rich French who had been given land grants. There were a few migrations to the south after initial settlement, among which were the Acadians kicked out of Canada and the New England area, who became the Cajuns - held in lower esteem than the gentried original French landowners, and the poor immigrant Scottish and Irish, who populated a lot of Appalachia and worked their way further south and were held in lower esteem by just about everyone who hadn't seen their rifle skills.

Those Irish and Scots who had to work outside in the fields (too poor and not inclined to own slaves because of religious reasons) would obviously have been more prone to get red necks than people who came from less northern climes, and the core of the word redneck was probably around early on.

The fleshing out of the word comes from the fights between the coal miners and the big coal companies. A lot of the miners in Appalachia were - you guessed it - of Irish and Scottish descent. When the unions began to have all out war with the coal company owners, the goons, and the paid off local law enforcement officers, the coal miners and sympathizers distinguished themselves in battle and as pro-union warriors by wearing red bandannas. They proudly went by the term of redneck.

Actually I'm a redneck and inwould have a correction to offer as to the nomenclature in question. Redneck originated from Irish workers that wore red scarves around their necks as a form of solidarity.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
Anon, faceless voices promising to 'bring down the system'....complete with cool movie sound bites and all.

Yet totally and completely impotent without the internet to wage their little 'war'?

That's the problem here. "Anon" as a pseudo activist group intent on revolution is entirely dependent on gadgetry and technology to even exist. Cut the grid and their throats are cut.

This is a distraction and posturing and nothing more. Any real 'revolution' occurs on the streets, even after, God forbid, the cell battery is depleted or Twitter goes down.

If Anonymous was only just hackers and script kiddies that might be true. The Guy Fawkes mask, is so that you can be Anonymous in public protests too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone !
I translated the second video from english to french. (i may have omitted some punctuation and all accents due to my keyboard begin irish
)
Second video :

Below is both transcripts.
Feel free to copy, paste, set as desktop background or whatever you want with it.

English version

People of the world, allow me to introduce myself as Anonymous and only as anonymous for I am nothing more than an idea. An idea of a free world, void of oppression. Void of poverty and murder by the hand of tyrannical rule. Void of hopelessness and genocide. A world where the true purpose and priority in life is to live freely and without restraint by corrupted regimes. This is the second address in a series. If you have not made yourself familiar with the current course of actions, please direct yourself to the following video prompted by the link on your screen now. You may be asking yourself what Anonymous is about after hearing the rumors and blatant lies the media has associated with Anonymous. Allow me to simply inform you that Anonymous is and or are not terrorists much like the powers that be would have you believe. Anonymous has been demonized by these regimes simply because we have brought justice to the oppressed. When freedom is jeopardized, Anonymous will avenge the oppressed. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are many. And for the record, Anonymous was not behind the Playstation Network fiasco. Game on! We have defended Julian Assange and other members of wikileaks when they were persecuted for releasing information that provided evidence to the corruption within our government and militarys. We restored the internet to the people of Egypt when the egyptian government tried to silence their voice to the world. We have defended and supported countless peoples in their pursuits for freedom. And now we will assist in the bigger struggle. It is time to rejuvenate the human spirit. Allow me to ellaborate on the previous video to eliminate any misunderstandings. We are issuing a calling to all cyber warriors to join with us as we turn the tables on the regimes who are oppressing their people across the globe. At this very moment, courses of action are being taken to restrict the voice of the net. The net is the last bastian of true freedom for the human race. We have begun sharing our stories and all the gritty details with one another no matter where we may be on this planet. This is worrysome for those who seek to control us. They want us silenced and this is the final straw. Digital supremecy will be the selective targeting of all organizations guilty of treason against the people, guilty of restraint from freedom. Any party who has violated and continues to violate the will of the people and the voice of true freedom will become a priorty for a cyber assault unlike anything this world has witnessed. It is the duty of the rest of the people to continue their pursuits for these freedoms by any means necessary. It is time to escalate your actions of spreading the word and reaching out to our neighbors and communities. Protest must become more frequent and grow in strength and size. Peace is our priorty, but resistance will be met with a fierce and sharp defensive. Our voice and cause is our weapon. Our vigilance is our offensive. Begin your flyer campaigns, protests, art, music, literature and video campaigns now. Paint the walls in every city. Banksy, this means you, my friend. Gather the street artists as a new canvas has been layed out before you. The time for evolved tactics has begun. The resistance is here. As the voices are attempted to be silenced by the oppressors, the guardians will be here to shut down these priorities and turn the tables on the digital landscape. Through this physical resistance we will grow stronger as our friends maintain the defensive on the digital realm. We are one. We are many...we are the resistance. Freedom begins now.

French version

La resistance a commence 'L excellence supreme consiste rompre la resistance ennemie sans combattre' -Sun Tzu. Peuple du monde, permettez-moi de me presenter : Anonymous. Anonymous car je ne suis rien de plus qu'une idee. L'idee d'un monde libre, vide de toute oppression, de toute pauvrete ou meurtre perpetre par la loi des tyrans Vide de desespoir comme de genocides un monde ou le but reel est de vivre libre sans restrictions imposees par des regimes corrompus Ceci est le deuxieme appel d'une serie Si vous n'etes pas familiers des faits veuillez vous rendre sur la video proposee dans le lien suivant Vous vous demandez surement qu'est-ce qu'Anonymous apres avoir entendu les rumeurs et autres mensonges honteux propages par les medias Permettez-moi de vous informer simplement qu'Anonymous n'est pas un reseau terroriste comme le pretend le pouvoir en place Anonymous a ete diabolise par ces regimes simplement parceque nous avons apporte la justice aux opprimes Quand la liberte est en danger, Anonymous venge l'oppresse Nous ne pardonnons pas Nous n'oublions pas Nous sommes legion A titre informatif, Anonymous n'est pas responsable du fiasco du Playstation Network Game on ! Nous avons defendu les membres de Wikileaks quand ils ont ete persecutes pour avoir publie des informations apportant les preuves de la corruption de notre gouvernement et de notre armee Nous avons restaure Internet au peuple d'Egypte quand le gouvernement egyptien a tente de les reduire au silence Nous avons defendu et supporte un nombre incalculable de personnes dans leur poursuite de liberte Et nous allons maintenant apporter notre soutien a ce combat d'une plus grande envergure Il est temps de rajeunir l'esprit humain Permettez-moi d'elaborer sur la precedente video afin d eliminer toute incomprehension Nous lancons un appel a tous les cyber-guerriers de nous rejoindre afin de renverser les regimes opprimant leur population a travers le monde En ce moment, des actions sont menees dans le but de restreindre la 'voix' d'Internet Internet est le dernier bastion de liberte de la race humaine Nous avons commence a partager nos histoires dans les moindres details les uns avec les autres Ou que nous soyons sur le globe Cela inquiete ceux qui cherchent a nous controller et nous reduire au silence La goutte d'eau a fait deborder le vase La supremacie digitale sera selective: Tout groupe coupable de trahison envers le peuple et la voix de la liberte deviendra une cible prioritaire des cyber attaques, a un niveau encore jamais vu. Il est du devoir de chacun de continuer leur recherche de liberte par tous les moyens possibles Il est temps de monter d'un cran, faire entendre votre voix dans votre voisinnage et votre communaute Les protestations doivent devenir plus frequentes et de plus grande ampleur. La paix est notre priorite, bien que tout resistance rencontrera une defense acharnee et aiguisee Notre voix et notre cause sont nos armes. Notre vigilance est notre offensive. Commencez une campagne de flyers,des manifestations, des videos des maintenant... Peignez les murs de chaque ville. Banksy, c'est a dire toi mon ami. Rassemble les artistes de rue car un nouveau canevas est etendu devant toi. Le temps des tactiques evoluees a commence. La resistance est la. Alors que les oppresseurs tentent de nous reduire au silence, les gardiens seront la pour retablir les priorites et derouler un nouveau paysage digital. A travers cette resistance physique nous grandirons, pendant que nos amis maintiennent les defenses du royaume digital. Nous sommes un. Nous sommes nombreux... Nous sommes la resistance. La liberte commence maintenant.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So when the elite get tired of the protest, call out the police, start to knock in some heads, are those masked people going to step it up - or run home? Not sure one way or another, but let me tell you - it is going to take some strife, some hardship to get the foot of the elite off our throats.

They are not going to meekly step aside cause some people with masks do a few social protests.

But yes, at least they are doing something...(but I sure hope they realize the elite might clamp on the net because of this)
edit on 15-6-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So when the elite get tired of the protest, call out the police, start to knock in some heads, are those masked people going to step it up - or run home? Not sure one way or another, but let me tell you - it is going to take some strife, some hardship to get the foot of the elite off our throats.

They are not going to meekly step aside cause some people with masks do a few social protests.

# yea we will
There force would be met by numbers far vaster then anything they control
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I sure hope their plans work.... things are getting worse folks...

Only the people who are clueless sheep don't know the gravity of what is happening. I will do what ever I can to help out Anonymous - I don't think they are a CIA front or anything else, I think they are regular people who have noticed what many of us have noticed... the decay and corruption of the entire world around them.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This seems rather wreckless if you ask me and dangerous.You can get life in prison for doing this stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is not anonymous' campaign .. This is David Degraw .. ( AmpedStatus on youtube ) ..

He's been at this for more than half a year, he's trying to ride on Anonymous' recent celebrity .. granted, I'm all for what he's trying to do but he doesn't have the backing that the right members of Anon could bring.. my guess is that they are sitting back watching this to see if it ignites.. but this is all AmpedStatus ( A99 ) who's running this effort, he has a book out .. but I don't think he's trying to promote that.. I think he's sincere.. he also has a celebrity or two along for the ride, so he's not a nobody... not really

I pointed this out on an earlier post about this.. David has the fed in his cross hairs, and they are a good target.
edit on 15-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

But yes, at least they are doing something...(but I sure hope they realize the elite might clamp on the net because of this)

Good question! Better question, when the police are knocking heads, what are the stander by's going to do?

Will the people just let Apathy continue to rule and turn away?

The elite are already trying to clamp the net, that's inevitable, and LulzSec is doing more towards helping that goal than Anonymous is.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The blizzard pattern in the video is a sure sign to me that this collaboration will come to pass. I have seen such imagery in the works of nature.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
This seems rather wreckless if you ask me and dangerous.You can get life in prison for doing this stuff.

For what? Can you elaborate?

Ughh I hate 1 liners, especially with no substance to them...

I mean theres 17 pages of replies here... What are you referring to??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dave Degraw, the guy behind this effort.. also has some other's including this comedian who has a great video .. this is on AmpedStatus's youtube channel, check out his other vids..

this is a GREAT video in my opinion.

edit on 15-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is all fluff and bollux until I see an actual thing happening. I think they're all mad as hatters to be honest if they're actually doing this stuff, but who am I to judge?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So far, what i'm hearing anon people say in all this:

1) we don't care if we upset your apple cart, cause we have bigger fish to fry and your reality is interfering with ours. so move outta-da-way little woman.

2) if you disagree with us in any way, shape or form, you are clearly an idiotic sheeple. (oh and from the south, and a redneck, with illegitimate children, on welfare, low IQ and no education or at the very least, the inability to think independently. cause we all know the red states are dummies!)

3) we must inflict our form of chaos on the rest of the people struggling to survive, by insisting their decision to actually try to work at jobs and in careers they trained their whole lives for, is just not as important as our decision to harrass banks on the other side of the planet, hacktavist the internet and cause the loss of the few jobs that ARE left in the usa, and then blame it on the people trying to work in the first place! brilliant strategy sherlocks.

4) we are for the people (well, the ones that are left after several long months or even years, of little to no food, riots in the streets and other general chaos.)

5) we support freedom (just not freedom of religion, because well, you religious people are idiotic sheeple (ignore the fact that just reading the king james version of the bible AND understanding it, is more than most people on the planet are capable of, cause that would make religious people seem literate, well read and intellectual (you mean they aren't illiterate afterall?!), and we all know their idiotic red necks from the south, with illegitimate children, on welfare, low IQ and no education, or at the very least, the inability to think independently (independent from what? the other 5 billion people on the planet?)

6) "no our attack on scientology was not an attack against religion!" (paraphrasing an anonymous person who was trying to do some damage control after religious people started worrying about anon being used to attack religious groups all over the planet). compare this to the more current offerings mentioned even in this thread. what direction do you see it going in? not looking good.

7) did i see tom cruise in that video?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
On another note # the anon site.. I don't support something that could incriminate all of it's supporters. So I say either were all anonymous or none of us are.. and unless all the proceeds made from the ads are going to be used to provide everyone with Guy Fawkes mask (which would be epic) I say down with the site.

Ddos?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
So far, what i'm hearing anon people say in all this:
... etc

PLEASE keep in mind that Anonymous is whomever wants to be Anonymous.. David Degraw is running this "operation" .. he's an independent author who's frustrated with the fed and is trying to get a movement going.. you will always find ripples in what "anonymous" stands for because "anonymous" is whomever decides to take up the banner for a cause, this is the perfect case and point.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Hahah wow!

Great link!!

THROW AN ELBOW ITS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join