It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think a lot of people on this forum are missing the seriousness and gravity of this situation. this is like the false hope of zion in the matrix. its for those of us who reject the programming of the powers that be. they want US to spread the message because they know even the sheep ware waking up. and mistrust of the government is at a record high. so they have to use another puppet to control you, anon is that puppet.

there is no quick fix for this system. in all likely hood there there may well be nothing you can do. i know its not what you want to hear but reality is rarely bubble gum and candy floss. most of you people have been indoctrinated with hollywood happy endings for way too long that you think everything has to have a happy ending.

look around

things are going from bad to worse. i dont know if things will get better. i hope they do. but i do know any anon group claiming a solution but that wants you to register on a website is suspicious.

sheep leading sheep thats what we are.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Definition of Anonymous: Unknown, usually by choice
Definition of Unknown: Obscure, mysterious.

By definition alone, the name justifies apprehension. For someone to be actively obscure about their identity allows for an increase in probability equal to, or greater than, their intent.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In my opinion I believe that this thread might be linked to the previous one about 'Nasa' emergency preparedness programme, as nasa obviously know what is likely to happen during the potential 'revollution' therefore they have prepared some emergency information so that the people have a chance in case of any disaster or other event which might be due to the revolution.
Additionally I believe that if the revolution does begin then the goverment is likely to use their secret weapons such as haarp and etc.*
To conclude, this might turn out as a bad change to our society however at the same time it might bring certain secrets out to the public such E.T contacts information and etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I applaud Anonymous at least someone is trying to do something.

We all know there is something wrong with the world, yet we all sit idly by doing nothing.

Finally there are people standing up against the system doing something, not being quiet, speaking out for the people who have been suffering by the current standard of the system in hand,

More people need to be like this and voice themselves against the system that is corrupting us and destroying us slowly, but effectively.

What are you doing to make change in this world?

We are ANONYMOUS!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

i hope so. i really hope the anons involved are that, anon.... specifically of the golden era.
id hate to hear all that love in /co/ got brought down due to neo-faux-tards and the man, mannnn.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It sounds like the outer limits, do not adjust your television sets, we controll the vertical and the horizontal, this is the outer limits.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

first off download freevpn, and install it: thenhit this page and connect:
www.bestfreevpn.com...
second off close that same browser and reopen it to Kproxy.com hit:
whatistheplan.forumotion.com...
third regitser you username and password with a throw away email:
10minutemail.com...

only connect using the vpn and through a proxy:

or dive deeper and find more ways to make that connection more securely, only if your interested...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
well you never know...

Imagine if they could do a 'fire sale' like that movie, what was it - Die hard 4?

but hey, maybe the best hope is that we enter that magnetic cloud thingy Nasa are worried about, b4 tptb can use their techno gisms on us and what with 3-5 years without electricity, your IP address wil be the name of your carrier pigeon

mine is called Bruce lol

no electrons = no credits and debits = no money

would that make the banksters broke?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
reply to post by haarvik

first off download freevpn, and install it: thenhit this page and connect:
www.bestfreevpn.com...
second off close that same browser and reopen it to Kproxy.com hit:
whatistheplan.forumotion.com...
third regitser you username and password with a throw away email:
10minutemail.com...

only connect using the vpn and through a proxy:

or dive deeper and find more ways to make that connection more securely, only if your interested...

Nice but if i disappear into thin air my family will raise hell and i can assure you don´t mess with my family.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Smells like deception as allot of people are saying ..it is 'the' Idea true. It is timely and is particularly painting a desperation to the line in the sand moment.

its all about timing and key plays to a strategy of winning "freedoms' and or our ability to decide our futures.

we have crossed the line? or have the powers that be made it clear there is a line..who has broguht it to our attention that we are crossing lines here.

I hear its all about Timing..'if we don't strike now ' sort of thing.

let remind anyone who is awake that freedom is established already and only needs to be reminded not created.
we cannot reinvent the wheel , just remind ourselves of it uses ..so we are still in operation to exercise our wills to choose our futures.. we own that . but for some this is not true...in there region or place of exsistance they may not have that ability to excersise , so what else is new..
the point im making here is that we only need to exercise our reasoning to know what is real and what is delissuon when someone comes along and says we need to protect our ability to exercise our free will they are what they need to establish in our understanding that there is a threat ..and they have to nail it down to specifics for us to trust that getting involved is for our best interest ..
we have the so called establishment constantly embarking on actions to defend our freedom and free will rights..in the elite of democracy and then we have the anonymous now ..
they both poise in well intention and bring a sound picture of what is the enemy to be defending..

I have to say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see one of the choices has a gun pointed right our heads if we choose the other.

the other is simply exposing the gun to our head..and saying we are hear to dissolve that 'gun'
but in the mean time we own the choice ..and it is our our honorable right ..it is our crown we should where with pride and not fear.
so out of this one needs to only remind themselves that there is one way to choose this path. and that is to defend what is already in our possession and not give it away to either side

defending ourselves only stand to testify that we are in fact under a threat.
so when many people come together freely to choose to exercise there right to exist and choose a way to be..then it becomes obvious who is the enemy by the bully club upside the head or the mase in the eyes
or unfortunately for some the a gun shot wound .

anonymous is nothing more then a voice saying 'you got a gun to your head wake up'

when we see it then its up to us to act.
in anyway we choose appropriately...they are also pledging to have our back in the battle to discard 'that' threat

so what is a that BS smell that comes around the thought of anonymous?
fear ..and what is fear coming from? all the images we see of people who have already stood against the same gun to there end.

the hammer is coked and we only have a few seconds to think before the lights go out
so. we have a chance now to defend our already owned right because in a few passing moments that will be gone.

anonymous will not make that move for you, they just stand to testify that we really do have a gun to our head

anyway..nothing new from the 60s wouldn't ya say

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Hijaqd
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hear my plea, STOP propagating FEAR, that is the tool they are using and that you are helping them with.
Distrust everything, distrust everyone, we will not rebuff the Status Quo of TPTB as individuals, strength in numbers.
Anon is not CIA or a Psyop, they will not be responsible for Internet Regulation, Internet Regulation is already in the works, sit idly by and let it happen or take a stand.

think about this.

Obama came from out of nowhere to be president.
wikileaks came out of nowhere
anon came out of nowhere

and now you think all of these nowhere
guys are gonna be your world savior ???

I am not spreading fear, I am trying to spread
some common sense.

I don't trust the gov.
I don't trust the elites.
I don't trust wikileaks.
I don't trust anon.

I do trust God
and I do believe he will offer the solution.
But it will NOT be man-made.

Common sense is wikileaks was done by the government?
Anon did not just come out of nowhere either.
So your saying you will just sit idly and let god do the dirty work for you? Thats not going to work..
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is this really so hard to believe??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What can anon do?

Ddos the sites? Perhaps even hack some accounts and get some information....but what else? Your going to need some boots on the ground to kick these bastards out.

What do we need?

We need the crash - the collapse, and perhaps then things can be reset and start over.

Most of us don't do anything, because you can be damn sure the ones who start the REAL revolution will be hit hard, who is willing to take the first step, and who will be willing to follow?
edit on 15-6-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

reply to post by David291

I am by no means advocating throwing caution or skepticism to the wind.

One must be careful, this is an absolute truth, but you should not allow yourself to become too polarized or too skeptical to the point of becoming frozen to inaction by an over abundance of caution.

I do not trust the Government either, you would have to still be asleep to.

I definitely do not trust the Elites either, the top 1% are committed to keeping the other 99% as slaves.

I have no reason to distrust Wikileaks, might not agree with Assange's methods, but he/they are still just trying to do their part to get the truth out.

As far as Anon, it's pretty much the same as Wikileaks, it's an attempt to create the movement necessary to buck the Status Quo, the Elitist agenda.

Anonymous is NOT just a group of hackers, Anon Hackers play a role, Anonymous is not a CIA Psy-OP (They will/have try/tried to infiltrate, but Anon is legion), Anonymous is not partisan, Anonymous is Anonymous.

Most of you already are Anonymous whether you realize it or not, by attempting to educate others on the ails in our society.

You do not need to wear a mask, that is so that you can remove the FEAR of retribution by remaining Anonymous.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
What can anon do?

Ddos the sites? Perhaps even hack some accounts and get some information....but what else? Your going to need some boots on the ground to kick these bastards out.

What do we need?

We need the crash - the collapse, and perhaps then things can be reset and start over.

We need the military on our side?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The problem is, Anon is nobody.

Anon does not exist.

Anon is as real as al-Quaeda.

That is to say, not real.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just look at the stock market today?

We are looking at 2008 again, worse yet - this next crash is going to be worse.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Yah no kidding, Up one day 175 points, down the next 225 points etc etc....

Now its under 11,900 points...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anon, faceless voices promising to 'bring down the system'....complete with cool movie sound bites and all.

Yet totally and completely impotent without the internet to wage their little 'war'?

That's the problem here. "Anon" as a pseudo activist group intent on revolution is entirely dependent on gadgetry and technology to even exist. Cut the grid and their throats are cut.

This is a distraction and posturing and nothing more. Any real 'revolution' occurs on the streets, even after, God forbid, the cell battery is depleted or Twitter goes down.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join