It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

yawn...
I made it to the cliche Matrix clip then I turned it off and played some Playstation.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandArchangel
reply to post by Komodo

This is a big opportunity for people to do what they feel is right, also time for others to set traps for the hackers. They openly post videos on public networks, you know government/cyberpolice see it too and they are preparing. Many have already been fighting this war. Stage one, don't support the system. Stage two, cut all ties to the system. Stage three move outside the system. Things we'd love to do and without proper money or survival skills we are limited to our fighting capabilities. To truly win we would have to revolt against the system in all aspects. If this does truly take place and the peasants revolt against the kings and queens its going to be crazy.

I like one quote I heard about god saying we don't need kings because all they will do is tax us and send our sons to war to die in distant lands. I would rather a leader that only needs teamwork and for our sons to be productive in our home lands. In the midst of all these wars they lost sight of the true reason wars happen. So their people can live in peace and prosper. A leader who shares information to the people instead of disinformation.

Thx for the reply, it's appreciated.

I've been doing what I know and feel what is right for the last 30 years, which includes NOT voting for ANYONE in OFFICE nationally or locally, since Clinton (and even then, was the lesser of the 2 evils) era except for paying taxes, even though I KNOW there's NO law stating we MUST pay Federal Taxes, and this is my only exception is because I love my children. as a great spiritual leader said during the MOST iron fisted corrupt system of that time, IMO. said..

Pay what is due to God what is God's & to Caesar's what is Caesars
The Bible

My interpretation of this statement, is give to God his portion, which at that time was 10%, back to him for what he graciously gives us and Caesar's portion what he DEMANDS. As the Jesus looked at Peter, a militant/revolutionary, he was saying "any questions?!"

But, it's a dangerous path to go about 'doing right in your own eyes' without any moral compass.

Yes, war SHOULD only be fought to bring about peace in our homelands, NOT to be a military/industrial complex. I was military I KNOW the system is corrupt, I was there when they decided to make ALL the NGs First Line of Offense, because there was 2/3 MORE of us than the RAs; which, thinking about it as a military strategist, makes NO sense whatsoever, except for, preparing the homeland for outside invasion or using the current police system to carry the load which means a trap.

Since 9/11 a bit further back, I've been viewing/living this system like that of 1984 Oswell's vision, and guess what, nothing surprises me any more, I've haven't been watching TV news for 30yrs, why? Propaganda and nothing useful and definitely no follow up story, that I've seen ever.

The court systems are SO corrupt that they MAKE felons on a daily basis so the $$$$ can keep flowing in, proven to me by a friend of mine just last week~!! Human beings with NO record giving the same treatment as those with records as long as both my arms put together.

Stage one, don't support the system

What does that actually mean? Financially ? if so, they can have what taxes they want to take, it's only money, & my faith isn't based on this world system/. It's based on a belief that regardless what may happen to me, for good or for bad, God will make up the balance because I believe that his monetary system is nothing like this one and has been proven to me over time in the last 40 years.

Does this mean, voting? If so, they already know I don't vote. XD

If your going to make a plan, make it concise, and work backwards, not some ad-hock idea put together over the course of a week or two. In order to wage war, you need many councilors. If you want to take down a 'system' you must know 'what' supports that system in order to take it down. Kinda like Sampson did with the pillars, though it cost him his life. The bigger the supports= the larger the system/building=the more resources needed

Anon, definitely has a set bigger than anyone on this board/group in the world. Why? They are one, with a single purpose, however, trust in each other is paramount, ie. Lord of the Rings ......."the goal is clear as long the company remains true'" They, Anon, will be faced with infiltration of the outside, if not already, just like the Ring came to the group from the outside to corrupt anyone within it. If Anon states they are many, they best be sure their numbers are 3x times more than what they expect and the funding to do so.

Stage two, cut all ties to the system.

What specifically does this mean? does it mean the same as stage one above. Specifically. Does that mean refuse to be a employee of the governments of the world or what??

Stage three move outside the system

Specifics.
No need to state the obvious. Move to a place where no water/electricity exists? If so, how exactly does that fit into the global plan being 50 miles from anyone to do anything about the plan.

Now, ppl can laugh & joke about the french .. but they got a set bigger than the US ever DID. At least they DID something about it and set the example even though it wasn't clearly planned as hoped. But, at least they tried; however because they didn't work out the ENTIRE specifics of the plan only led to more 'mishaps' ~ugh.

Short Summary French Revolution

After the Tennis Court Oath it was clear that the revolutionary movement was going to be a no holds barred movement which would stop at nothing to topple the monarchy.

From here onwards began the civil disobediences that would eventually pave the way for the revolutionary regime to get noticed and put the changes in effect. The storming of the Bastille prison in the East of Paris on the 14th of July is regarded as being the landmark event that led to the social disorder. This was done in the attempt to gain arms and ammunitions from the prison. Inspired by this event the peasants revolted against there feudal lords eventually freeing themselves of the unfair contracts that they were signed into.

Brief Summary after the French Revolution

In the events that were to follow the national assembly did frame a constitution which could restore the social unrest but differences within the assembly over whether to retain the monarchy or completely abolish it led to further mishaps.

The Girondin led assembly declared war against Austria and Prussia due to the hostile stance that they took against France. The Girondin led National party was overthrown by the Jacobins who were led by Robespierre who wreaked havoc over the next 7 weeks. This period is known as the reign of terror as many executions were held and all efforts were taken to curb any counter revolutionary activities.

Robespierre was executed by his own men which paved the way for the Thermidorian Reaction which was eventually overthrown by means of a military coup under the leadership of Napolean Bonaparte who put an end to the revolution by declaring himself the ‘First consul’ of France.
source

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

another victim of the system, So, if had to change the system, how and with what tools would you use to do so, if you were faced with illegally being arrested??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Sorry but sheeples are idiots,morons,fools and much worse. They just follow the masses like....zombies yes that´s the word i was looking for. You can´t even start a conversation with them because everything is blue and shiny and all. Sometimes i just want to slap them senseless to wake them up but i don´t. Why? I don´t have a clue. Maybe because i don´t want to force them to use their own brain.

You should be sorry.
You clearly lack empathy.

The people you refer to as sheeple might not know about world events or conspiracy theories, or even conspiracies that are real and not theory, doesn't mean they are "idiots, morons, fools, or much worse."

The people you refer to as sheeple, are often just caught up in the day to day grind of "work, sleep, consume" - a pattern designed to keep us tired, confused, and too busy to notice whats going on.

Why do they do it? because thats what everyone else does - thats what we were taught to do growing up - its been pounded into our heads almost from birth. Its a pattern of abuse that we learn from our parents, who learned it from their parents, who learned it from their parents. We were never presented with other options.

Only we can break that pattern. Only we can present another option.

They have the capability of learning - do you have the capability of teaching?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcryer
Interested in how this will unfold.
Should this be a psy-ops / false flag for controlling the internet, consider the amount of people who will revolt. The internet has become part of our daily lives. Trying to control it will only cause more rebellion. Strength in numbers.

Agreed~! Anon seriously needs to make a open statement to the world public of who they are w/o revealing who they are! There's so much dis-trust in the internet because TPTB sniff EVERYTHING including this website and have been since 1940's onward~!!

if you want a good idea of what this system is like, look at Eastern Germany before the wall came down; trained dogs which could sniff out certain people;s body odor and track them to their location. You know, just some stupid documentary on the boob tube.

yea.. if Anon is going to be seriously about this, they need to instill trust on a global bases.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I wish I could give you 1000 stars.

If you are aware, then you have an advantage. You can see the sheeple better than they can see themselves. You can be their friend. You will know what they want to talk about, and you will know how to lead the conversation. You will know when to lighten up to avoid losing your audience. You will know when to listen and when to talk. There cannot be teaching if there is not an exchange. The student will not tolerate a one sided conversation.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Methinks Anon has just been hi-jacked.

What a great way to collect a list of all the supporters worldwide (including on ATS).

Won't be long now before ATS gets a visit, asking for their IP logs

question is .. will ATS succumb ?? That's a bee's nest for sure, if they do, they'll lose precious membership which gives them the dollars to operate, if they don't, they still be shut down.

which will it be. I'll be interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Methinks Anon has just been hi-jacked.

What a great way to collect a list of all the supporters worldwide (including on ATS).

Won't be long now before ATS gets a visit, asking for their IP logs

question is .. will ATS succumb ?? That's a bee's nest for sure, if they do, they'll lose precious membership which gives them the dollars to operate, if they don't, they still be shut down.

which will it be. I'll be interesting.
Ohs nos! I've just posted in this thread. Well, it's been fun.

I wonder if ATS has ever been asked for an ISP list.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Then what do you have to lose?

It's not that I have anything to lose, it's just that I could care less about Anon or what they claim to stand for. I have better things to do, and I fight what I consider to be the good fight in a more meaningful and logical manner than some 32 year old virgin sitting in his parents basement claiming to be a hacker.

You have better things to do you say?
So you would rather sit and watch as the world decays all for the benefit of your better things to do?
You sir are a part of the problem. If you actually took the time to see what they are trying to do with this, then you would understand.

You keep trying to call him out like he is doing something wrong!! He is not! What reason do you, he, or I have to trust the Anonymous group right now....??
What? They said a few things that you agree with and all of a sudden it's time to jump on the bandwagon... I think not! Like I said in my earlier post on this thread, I like everything they are saying right now but I also like to look at the picture as a whole before I jump in hook, line, and sinker.

I will keep with what I am doing now, and hope for the best while I prepare for the worst.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My first theory..

Imagine alot of people hacking into systems or attempting to bring down the banking infrastructure there would be an uproar from the wider community, allowing governments to bring in sweeping laws that will basically allow them to own the internet and regulate it.. this is a government run op to meet their own agenda..

My second theory..

Like the Alien conspiracies brought on by the US government which allowed them to test their secret aircraft and blame any sitings on UFO's, they have started the group anon that are carrying out hacking etc so that if they need to hack into a foreign government or business they can hide behind the identity of a group of anon hackers, could this be why they are being allowed to continue un-reproached..

The third theory..

There really is a group of anon peeps out there on a righteous mission to create a little chaos within the chaos of the current world order..

Im hoping for the 3rd theory as the message was good and to use an analogy if you have ever had to tidy a room up that is in a mess you always seem to create a little more mess once you have started before you eventually tidy it up, so i am up for some chaos if it restores some order... we shall see how the year progresses..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

No problem. That term is often misused. Originally it referred to the red necks of Farmers from laboring in the sun all day. It gained the other usage from my generation. Contrary to popular beliefs, it was even more volatile in my youth than it is now. Racial equality, women's rights and the end to Vietnam and the Draft were in play and right now it's actually fairly tame.

My rant was directed at the word and how it is used often now, not you. I could have said it better. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MorpheusUSA

I too like the message that they are trying to send out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosmokinggun
My first theory..

Imagine alot of people hacking into systems or attempting to bring down the banking infrastructure there would be an uproar from the wider community, allowing governments to bring in sweeping laws that will basically allow them to own the internet and regulate it.. this is a government run op to meet their own agenda..

My second theory..

Like the Alien conspiracies brought on by the US government which allowed them to test their secret aircraft and blame any sitings on UFO's, they have started the group anon that are carrying out hacking etc so that if they need to hack into a foreign government or business they can hide behind the identity of a group of anon hackers, could this be why they are being allowed to continue un-reproached..

The third theory..

There really is a group of anon peeps out there on a righteous mission to create a little chaos within the chaos of the current world order..

Im hoping for the 3rd theory as the message was good and to use an analogy if you have ever had to tidy a room up that is in a mess you always seem to create a little more mess once you have started before you eventually tidy it up, so i am up for some chaos if it restores some order... we shall see how the year progresses..

The origins of anon def doesnt point to the first theory..

UFO's have been around long before the govt "created" the idea of them..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

NO SIR~! You are right~!! Your Exactly right~! I issue I see is those in congress had being led by greed; there were only 2 congressman that actually stood up against the decision to send 'troops' aka CIA, made by the guy posing as POTUS.

2 out of 535 voting members of Congress~! JUST 2 that went on MSM and bitched. THAT"S the issue~! But, meh .. it's just Fox News .. so, no matter. Lets not look at the REAL issue.

Personally, I KNOW how to fix the situation in congress peacefully and in one-swift stroke. But, it would be a long road in the planning. That's our problem. With a stroke of a pen, the guy posing as POTUS currently can and WILL put the nation in a lock down soon. But, I've been wrong before.

But, the Declaration of Independence & Bill or Rights are the HIGHEST law in the land, what are we going to do when TPTB strip my/our freedom of religion, right to bare arms, free speech, etc from us?

Would you contiune with a peaceful attitude whielest they tell you where you should go and what to say ??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Ok so earlier I was reading alot on here about anonymous being govt/cia whatever... After watching this video I would have to deny any of those claims...

That's because you fully don't understand the claims. Anonymous was not created by the CIA, but infiltrated by them because of their kindergarten security. Obviously not every Anonymous member is CIA affiliated, because I for one can join Anonymous and I'm not a CIA agent (or am I....:cool

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Originally posted by morder1
Ok so earlier I was reading alot on here about anonymous being govt/cia whatever... After watching this video I would have to deny any of those claims...

That's because you fully don't understand the claims. Anonymous was not created by the CIA, but infiltrated by them because of their kindergarten security. Obviously not every Anonymous member is CIA affiliated, because I for one can join Anonymous and I'm not a CIA agent (or am I....:cool

Deny ignorance.

Lol what kindergarten security are you talking about as far as I know their website was just created.. ?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The best part about this all is that Anonymous is not some unknown group. Its quite ironic because anonymous is you and me. The revolution is not some future event it is the here and now. Thanks for the video I enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I like the ideas raised in the op video but I would definitly steer clear of the website. There are clear misconceptions about what anonymous actually is.

It is nothing more than a concept. A term to descibe the disgruntled masses. Anonymous is you, its your neighbour, its your boss, its everyone around you. Occasionally these videos get posted to raise genuine political interests and rally the masses to take action. What form that action takes is generally up to you.

This website is totally contradictory to those terms.

To register yourself, to make yourself known means you are no longer anonymous, regardless of whether you mask your IP address or not. You have succumbed to the old principles of leadership and governance by a mysterious elite. Do not be fooled.

Take on board what these people by all means say but as in all forms of life, be wary of strangers offering salvation. Seek your own because together, we are anonymous.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Sorry but sheeples are idiots,morons,fools and much worse. They just follow the masses like....zombies yes that´s the word i was looking for. You can´t even start a conversation with them because everything is blue and shiny and all. Sometimes i just want to slap them senseless to wake them up but i don´t. Why? I don´t have a clue. Maybe because i don´t want to force them to use their own brain.

You should be sorry.
You clearly lack empathy.

The people you refer to as sheeple might not know about world events or conspiracy theories/b] that are real and not theory, doesn't mean they are "idiots, morons, fools, or much worse."

The people you refer to as sheeple, are often just caught up in the day to day grind of "work, sleep, consume" - a pattern designed to keep us tired, confused, and too busy to notice whats going on.

Why do they do it? because thats what everyone else does - thats what we were taught to do growing up - its been pounded into our heads almost from birth. Its a pattern of abuse that we learn from our parents, who learned it from their parents, who learned it from their parents. We were never presented with other options.

Only we can break that pattern. Only we can present another option.

They have the capability of learning - do you have the capability of teaching?

That´s not the problem. They just don´t want to hear about that´s all. Most people think we are nutjobs and need to put in jail thanks to the freakin media and their brainwashing. If you would know me better you wouldn´t make bold claims like i lack sympathy because i´m always the first to help if someones is in trouble. You can´t argue with sheeples. Sure i can teach someone but is the person willing to listen what i have to say?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Then you are anti-MLK and anti-teachings of Jesus? Your opposed to peaceful means or treating each other with love and respect? I find that sad somehow. You don't have to even be Christian to believe in the truths Jesus taught. Haters never have the courage to address what is wrong with believing in loving our fellow humans. They just hate anyone different from them and then use words like freedom as if they actually believed in freedom. Most are as bad as those they oppose. Two lineages of evil squaring off against each other to try and control each other.

If violence is what you want and live for, violence is what you will get. Those who seek violence are the problem that holds us back. Those who hate freedom and those who do not agree with them are making things worse and not better. Anarchy is not freedom, it's rule by mob. Anarchists fool nobody.

Religion is not the problem, the fake members are the problem. No Christian ever hurt another acting as a Christian. An creep can claim to be one.

I also have a profound respect for Gandhi. Don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join