It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interested in how this will unfold.
Should this be a psy-ops / false flag for controlling the internet, consider the amount of people who will revolt. The internet has become part of our daily lives. Trying to control it will only cause more rebellion. Strength in numbers.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by Vandalour

Yea they want chaos.. Or maybe they freedom and fairness of opportunity. Who cares if they are young teenagers or not that doesn't matter what matters is the message of freedom for all that they are spreading. (btw I doubt they are young teenagers as hacking is a skill that takes years to learn and be decent at)

I'm 21 I know lads half my age that can hack (I can;t hack BTW)

Thats what happens when you leave a bored kid with a computer who has HOURS of time

Yes, TPTB want chaos

"Order out of chaos" is their motto

Just thikn of all the "uprisings" in the arab, african and south american world
And the protests in the "western powers"

They are disciplining us with chemtrails

Excuse the typos, rushed post!

Imagine a good idea/concept/simple observation...

Imagine watching as this concept/idea/observation repeats itself over and over again without any need for further human manipulation.

Imagine taking this concept and using it to your benefit...

That is what you are describing by ascribing "order from chaos" to any Illuminati NWO mindset as this concept is not "theirs" and hardly anything is... just "tools" to be used for good or for bad.

Afterall, the truly enlightened mind understands that "Chaos is but order unperceived"...

CHAOS RECONSIDERED

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Anonymous is NOT violent...
it's proactive..!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

To add to everything I think this "mental war" and new way of thinking agenda, should not be against President Obama. I believe he is doing everything in his power to make this a PEACEFUL/Intelligent world. Who knows he may be the leader of the NEW WORLD!
Go Obama. Unfortunately the "Tea-parties" lack one thing: Intelligence. And when you lack intelligence, you have ANGRY mobs. Do the right thing, THINK, and THinK for yourselves, Independently. Wouldn't it be awesome if Obama ran as an Independent for the 2012 election. Would all of you Obama haters, vote for him then? It would be even more awesome if he announced this on independence day 2011 (JULY 4th). Imagine a political upheaval that would be. If everyone ran as independents instead of Republican or Democrat. Imagin elected officials with their own way of thinking, instead of cowering down to the ideals of 2 parties. RUN AS INDEPENDENT!! Like Aladdin said Here's to a "Whole NEW WORLD" Cheers! (as long as its peaceful and wise, I'll take part)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I was medically discharged. I gave them my health and well being for nothing. I was not weak and I did not quit. Besides this was 5 years ago when I was still blissfully unaware.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hope and pray that Anon is not a trap . I believe that Anon is group that wants to bring a new world establishment. That is why i think China and several other countries are part of Anon. In a way WW3 has already been started and it will be fought in many fronts

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Your use of the term Rednecks explains it to me. No I was surrounded by proud men who built the infrastructure YOU rely on today. You think those who do the real work are Rednecks? That explains a lot. Obama thinks the same thing and look where that has led us. They were the best of the best on those jobs. Along with those from ignored places like rural Idaho, Utah, Montana and I could go on. They built America while our future leaders cowered behind Ivy curtains and schemed to control them.

Some of the most brilliant men I've ever met were on the end of shovel or a jackhammer. In my trade then, Industrial Electrician, most were easily the equivalent of a Masters Degree. They sent Engineering graduates to us to teach them on the job how little they actually knew, so they could do their jobs the right way. They showed up full of piss and vinegar and soon looked like lost sheep as they had to actually work along side us.

I had a degree in another field and abandoned it willingly for the money and because I loved the work. I worked the old Oil Rigs between construction jobs and found that rewarding as well. Then it topped the list of most dangerous jobs, even beating out the Fire Fighters. There were no cowards on those jobs, no Rednecks, only hard working good, decent folk.

A Dishwasher in a Restaurant works harder than our leaders do. That is also part of the problem. People look down their noses at the hardest working among us and that is the problem also. The self proclaimed elite are no better than even the person who picks up our garbage. I'd rather dine with a Laborer and suffer through a diner with Ivy League Narcissist.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mb2591

Your use of the term Rednecks explains it to me. No I was surrounded by proud men who built the infrastructure YOU rely on today. You think those who do the real work are Rednecks? That explains a lot. Obama thinks the same thing and look where that has led us. They were the best of the best on those jobs. Along with those from ignored places like rural Idaho, Utah, Montana and I could go on. They built America while our future leaders cowered behind Ivy curtains and schemed to control them.

Some of the most brilliant men I've ever met were on the end of shovel or a jackhammer. In my trade then, Industrial Electrician, most were easily the equivalent of a Masters Degree. They sent Engineering graduates to us to teach them on the job how little they actually knew, so they could do their jobs the right way. They showed up full of piss and vinegar and soon looked like lost sheep as they had to actually work along side us.

I had a degree in another field and abandoned it willingly for the money and because I loved the work. I worked the old Oil Rigs between construction jobs and found that rewarding as well. Then it topped the list of most dangerous jobs, even beating out the Fire Fighters. There were no cowards on those jobs, no Rednecks, only hard working good, decent folk.

A Dishwasher in a Restaurant works harder than our leaders do. That is also part of the problem. People look down their noses at the hardest working among us and that is the problem also. The self proclaimed elite are no better than even the person who picks up our garbage. I'd rather dine with a Laborer and suffer through a diner with Ivy League Narcissist.

Wow I was saying that based on their mentality not on their job.. I just looked up the definition of "redneck" and that wasn't what I was trying to say
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Forevever

You are clearly a reasonable person and I've enjoyed this conversation. I freely admit to my being wrong often in my life. I was a radical yet peaceful anti-war activist myself during the Vietnam War. Then the Bill Ayers and the creeps who hide behind curtains showed up and turned a good thing to an ugly thing. Now they take credit when in fact we hated them. In the end, those who went to Congress and used peaceful means accomplished the goal.

I get about Anonymous and understand it. I just doubt those who are part of something that is not supposed to have parts are genuine. A few may be, but they should not decide for me or anyone else from a position behind the curtain. That method is only used by the bad guys.

I´m all for peace and happiness and whatever but sometimes peaceful resistance is just not enough. Of course violence should only used to defend yourself but there are people out there that don´t give a sh*t about you or others. I got bullied in school by some people long time ago because well they never told me why and there was one time where i had enough and broke one of the group leaders f*cking ribs. They never got near me again.

Think of it nobody in school tried that ever again. I´m not a violent person or looking for trouble or anything but i know how to defend myself and if someone threatens my family or friends well just use your imagination what i would do to them.

The truth is the people worldwide can´t live together in peace with the so called world leaders still in charge. Something has to change. Take the elections for example. They only tell us what we want to hear but if they get elected everything is forgotten. Lowering the taxrates? Never said that! Lowering the gas prices? Never said that too! The lowering of the taxrates was her main campaign but our nice USA puppet Angela Merkel dismissed it right away after she won the election. We are still waiting btw. All politicians are trained lyers and they will promise you anything for your vote. Unfortunetely nobody cares at all. Just give them reality shows to laugh about some other people so they feel better about themselfs and they will shut up really quick.

I´m hoping that someday the whole world will wake up and realise how f*cked up the world really is and we can´t go on like this forever and get rid of all the religions first so nobody has to fear retaliation from certain groups. Religions were the dumbest invention ever made.

Ps: I´m supporting Anon. Sometimes the bad guys are the best good guys. Yes it´s a Leverage quote. Sue me.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To those who know who they are:

Not all rednecks are idiots. I don't care what Jeff Foxworthy tells you.
Not all tea party members are idiots. I don't care what Bill Maher tells you.

Claiming such just puts you in the party of the brainwashed.
Brainwashed in the same way as the people you call idiots (just in a different direction) and the people who aren't idiots will use your slurs to discredit all of your other ideas, whether they're good or not.

Just think about that for a second before you start spewing insults.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
I'm not convinced this group is anything more than fluff and ego but I have had enough of getting screwed over, lied to and being used. If the revolution starts I'm in

Your mindset is why there will NEVER be a revolution.

You say, "If the revolution starts I'm in " Well, why wait? Because no matter how oppressed you are, you will never do ANYTHING.

The future is cancelled because of lack of interest.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well as long as they are going after zionist elite jews, then I have no problem with them. Godspeed anon

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Claiming such just puts you in the party of the brainwashed.
Brainwashed in the same way as the people you call idiots (just in a different direction) and the people who aren't idiots will use your slurs to discredit all of your other ideas, whether they're good or not.

Just think about that for a second before you start spewing insults.

Sorry but sheeples are idiots,morons,fools and much worse. They just follow the masses like....zombies yes that´s the word i was looking for. You can´t even start a conversation with them because everything is blue and shiny and all. Sometimes i just want to slap them senseless to wake them up but i don´t. Why? I don´t have a clue. Maybe because i don´t want to force them to use their own brain.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

No one said they are..

Your right but the tea party or tea party express lol.. has been hijacked.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I'm not convinced this group is anything more than fluff and ego but I have had enough of getting screwed over, lied to and being used. If the revolution starts I'm in

You say, "If the revolution starts I'm in " Well, why wait? Because no matter how oppressed you are, you will never do ANYTHING.

QFT. Everybody is complaining but are they willing to do something about it? Of course not.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel responding to isitjustme

Another great point

And another great quote
I'm so gonna use that first chance I get

romanmel signature
The optimist says, “The glass of water is half full." The pessimist says, “It’s half empty."
The Cynic says, “The glass is all shattered to hell and the water evaporated two weeks ago!”

May I add the realist point of view? "The glass has 4 ounces in it."

I hate to make these pithy posts that don't seem to contribute, and I apologize, but some things need to be repeated, and more often than not, I find giving a star completely inadequate.

In an attempt to contribute, I would like to stick up for "isitjustme" - I'm not surprised in the least that they have doubts about Anonymous as a group or as a concept - its really hard to believe in anything (or anyone) - especially if you're reading ATS

So many things debunked in so little time... phew!
Therefore, people waiting around to see some action before joining in, is going to be the typical mindset from the beginning (most won't even know they're in that mindset or that something is happening)

We should make it our purpose to remind people GENTLY, that we have to be the action.

Directly to "isitjustme", you can join in - right now - at the very least - find one thing going on and post it on Facebook along with your opinion of why its good or bad - do this on a daily basis - if only one person pays attention and learns something - You have done your part. Welcome to Anonymous.

Opportunity never knocks, you have to go out looking for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Methinks Anon has just been hi-jacked.

What a great way to collect a list of all the supporters worldwide (including on ATS).

Won't be long now before ATS gets a visit, asking for their IP logs

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Haha you could be right

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There seems to be an abundance of threads about who "anon" is going after next.

What I am not seeing are the threads about who "anon" has successfully done anything meaningful to.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The biggest mistake Anonymous did was naming their organization "Anonymous."

Way to go, having any one do some sh!t and put your name on it. Smh

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join