It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by Vandalour

Yea they want chaos.. Or maybe they freedom and fairness of opportunity. Who cares if they are young teenagers or not that doesn't matter what matters is the message of freedom for all that they are spreading. (btw I doubt they are young teenagers as hacking is a skill that takes years to learn and be decent at)

I'm 21 I know lads half my age that can hack (I can;t hack BTW)

Thats what happens when you leave a bored kid with a computer who has HOURS of time

Yes, TPTB want chaos

"Order out of chaos" is their motto

Just thikn of all the "uprisings" in the arab, african and south american world
And the protests in the "western powers"

They are disciplining us with chemtrails

Excuse the typos, rushed post!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mb2591

Anonymous has no power. They operate outside the law and hide behind keyboards. I don't buy it.

I interact with my Representatives often and get responses, how many actually do that? I'm in a dispute with our Mayor right now and whether I have an impact is not the point; if enough do the same it will matter. I actually like this Mayor, but I don't agree with half of what he does.

When people let political parties do their thinking for them they become part of the problem. I'm always accused of being a Republican among other things
even though that could not be further from the truth. Why? Because people are programed to the point they think that they must follow some political party and they cannot be free thinkers who agree with no political party. Our children need to be taught to stand up for what they believe, not what some group of questionable people at the head of a party believes.

No they are not taught to think in schools. They are indoctrinated into others beliefs and never taught to develop their own beliefs. They are educated to be good little government employees or follow from the rear of the bus in large corporations. They are not taught to be entrepreneurs and set their own paths, nor are they taught that they have power as individuals.

It is no accident that those with means don't let their children anywhere near a public school. Look at Obama who placed his own children in the best schools money can buy. Then after entering office he ends the program in DC to allow poor children to attend the same schools his children do. That is no accident. His kids are being taught to be critical thinkers and lead and he and those like him don't want them exposed to the peasants he pretends to represent.

I don't know where your gettng your information about the school system from but all the schools I attended here in texas, were just as good at schooling critical thinking as the private school I attended in England. Which it just so happens was the best school money can buy in all of England.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

You are right. Something does have to give.

I understand why people are drawn to Anonymous and the idea. I highly doubt those who think they are part of Anonymous are who you think they are or who even represent your wants. I get that.

Where do we start? We continue with what is happening here at ATS. All of what happens here is making a difference.

Hated or no, the Tea Party is to be congratulated for bucking the system. Who cares who agrees with them and we all should be emulating them. Ordinary working people who finally stood up and said enough is enough.

Look how we are manipulated to hate them by those we profess to hate and yet people respond and lash out against them with lies. The sad part is those who fall for it. Any group trying to exact change will be attacked the same way you can rest assured. Nothing worthwhile is won easily, but it must be won through peaceful, lawful methods. If not, we become the problem ourselves.

A place to start is to stop coddling the fanatics and get the sensible, critical thinking capable people to step up to the plate. It is happening but people are impatient and want results now. We want instant gratification and in this case it takes generations to make change. Look at the Progressives who I don't trust or agree with, but I respect the fact they quietly worked for three generations and now control the country. We do the same, we will win. If they did it, so can others. Fight fire with fire and don't let them use the divide and conquer strategy against us. How fast the tide turns is up to us and how we teach our children.

I often look to lessons from Gandhi, King and yes Jesus for inspiration in my thoughts and life. People who exacted great change through peaceful means. Then I see those who turn to violent evil men like Che, or as one of Obama's associates stated in a speech Stalin or Mao and I cringe. King must be rolling over in his grave when he sees what goes on in his name by people like Reverend Wright, Farrakhan and the shysters like Jackson. Jesus must be deeply saddened by those pretend Christians who have become or have been tools of the other side.

-steps off his soapbox-

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

fellow Americans we see brave citizens all over the world sacrificing their lives to rid their country of their
corrupt governments.
If/when the revolution starts here we all need to set our fears aside and do what we all know is morally right, get out in the streets flood the state and fed buildings, we can do this.
For myself as soo. As I see this is real I already have a few people to join me In a revolt against the system. FREEDOM

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

There are more of us out there waiting for the time to be right. When the revolution starts, we are ready to make a stand and defend our freedoms!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by Vandalour

Yea they want chaos.. Or maybe they freedom and fairness of opportunity. Who cares if they are young teenagers or not that doesn't matter what matters is the message of freedom for all that they are spreading. (btw I doubt they are young teenagers as hacking is a skill that takes years to learn and be decent at)

I'm 21 I know lads half my age that can hack (I can;t hack BTW)

Thats what happens when you leave a bored kid with a computer who has HOURS of time

Yes, TPTB want chaos

"Order out of chaos" is their motto

Just thikn of all the "uprisings" in the arab, african and south american world
And the protests in the "western powers"

They are disciplining us with chemtrails

Excuse the typos, rushed post!

Exactly what can they hack cause I doubt they can do any kind of hacking that takes skill.. I bet these 10-11 year olds wouldn't know much as it takes years to learn all the different programing languages needed to be a good hacker

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The tea party was good until it started gaining widespread support and palin and the (r)'s took it and claimed it as their own

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think we're on the same page.
I know that I'm flawed, I know that I feel helpless, I know that it takes time
Maybe you're absolutely right, that those are the only reasons I'm buying into the anonymous idea
but my alternative is to pray the Elenin fanatics are right :X

Whatever will be will be - in the meantime I'll just stick to phase 1 because if we look past the hype and the hacking - spreading truth is the most important piece of the puzzle

♥ love and respect ♥

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Are you an educator yourself? If so, what do you teach or administrate?

I've worked with Texans many years ago in the oil industry and industrial construction and one thing I learned is how aggressively Texans defend anything Texan. I appreciate that, I really do. Not a day went by on a Brown and Root job I did not hear a tirade about how large Texas was or how great Texas was. Actually I like Texas and the fact you have attempted to stand your ground. I could easily live there.

Yes, perhaps Texas is better on this front. Still though I bet most of your teachers are ideologues from the Left Wingtip. When asked where they want to work when they grow up, all children should say I want to work for myself. I'm sorry but that is not the case in any State. Nothing wrong with any teacher having their personal ideology until they use it to indoctrinate and I've seen a few of the textbooks lately.

Anyway a shout-out to my friends in the tiny State of Texas from the Giant State of Alaska

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
what better way to stop the people from a real revolt than to stage your own fake one? They announce a revolution with a website you can go to openly? Smacks of entrapment to me

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
reply to post by rutters1983

I am not sure of the location myself, if it even exsists.

JT

Heard that! I am at Zero Point Reference. That is the best description I can muster as to my location.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Forget the Palin stuff. She is an honest nice person who rubs some the wrong way. I did not vote for her, but like her. She never deserved the death threats, the lies, the attempted torching of her church or that creep from the Progressives who bought the house next door. People must be very afraid of her for some reason. Where is the venom criticizing those who told the lies, made the threats and even resorted to violence? Not much of that around. They must be very afraid of her and I think why is obvious.

I still won't vote for her, but I will defend an honest and good person no matter how much I disagree.

I know maybe a dozen people who consider themselves part of the Tea Party and they are all good people. Attacking them is and has been just plain wrong. It's all a part of this divide and conquer strategy by both Parties. They are not Racists. They are not nuts. They are victims of the same old Party tactics that got us into this mess.

...and no, I don't think any of us are too far apart, except in learning to tolerate each other.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
It's a good video, and it's a message that i could get behind. The problem is, i'm not so trusting. For all i know anon is one big psyops. I've seen the lies and dirty tricks tptb are capable of. The revolution already started for me when i was a child.

When the shtf in a big way, my trust will come down to the people i know, and those i strongly feel are trustworthy, and at this point anon ain't it. If they're legit then good...but what it all comes down to is, who do you know you can trust in the worst of times, and who can you band together with, and what is your plan?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have a hard enough time trusting people I know, let alone a bunch of cyber-hackers I've never met and refuse to show thier faces.

Also I'm not going to any Anon forum and downloading anything, let alone install it.

Call me paranoid, but tptb are really liking thier results with False flag ops, and psy-ops ,especially in this "internet age", when you don't even know who you are speaking with, who is monitoring you, ect,ect.

Again nice idea, but I'm a bit too paranoid to sign up. Come meet me in person, if you want me to join such a dangerous group. Then again, better yet leave me alone. I'll look out for me and my own, and the few people I trust.

Good Luck to all of the good and kind people in this world.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The truth is that there is something terribly wrong with Anonymous.

In 4:40 of the video they say:
We suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns and fancy technologies will soon be on scouring the intraweb searching for anything related to anonymous.

All of you Anon-supporters, remember that!

Anon is not a Gandhi-ite, they are violent!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are clearly a reasonable person and I've enjoyed this conversation. I freely admit to my being wrong often in my life. I was a radical yet peaceful anti-war activist myself during the Vietnam War. Then the Bill Ayers and the creeps who hide behind curtains showed up and turned a good thing to an ugly thing. Now they take credit when in fact we hated them. In the end, those who went to Congress and used peaceful means accomplished the goal.

I get about Anonymous and understand it. I just doubt those who are part of something that is not supposed to have parts are genuine. A few may be, but they should not decide for me or anyone else from a position behind the curtain. That method is only used by the bad guys.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Remember only a few people started the uprisings in the middle east and people have said that it would never happen.

Anonymous I am With You.

I was a Soldier for the old, corrupt government, I Volunteer to be a Soldier for this movement.

I really do hope something comes of this. I will share this video and try to find out what I can do and I encourage you all the same.

Thank you for sharing this.

Mac

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by mb2591

Are you an educator yourself? If so, what do you teach or administrate?

I've worked with Texans many years ago in the oil industry and industrial construction and one thing I learned is how aggressively Texans defend anything Texan. I appreciate that, I really do. Not a day went by on a Brown and Root job I did not hear a tirade about how large Texas was or how great Texas was. Actually I like Texas and the fact you have attempted to stand your ground. I could easily live there.

Yes, perhaps Texas is better on this front. Still though I bet most of your teachers are ideologues from the Left Wingtip. When asked where they want to work when they grow up, all children should say I want to work for myself. I'm sorry but that is not the case in any State. Nothing wrong with any teacher having their personal ideology until they use it to indoctrinate and I've seen a few of the textbooks lately.

Anyway a shout-out to my friends in the tiny State of Texas from the Giant State of Alaska

No I'm not an educator.. I'm 19 and through my first year of college. It sounds like you were surrounded by rednecks don't let their impression cloud your judgement. I stand my ground because based on my experience I'm right not because I'm Texan.
You might be right that most teachers ride the left wing but they have never tried to push their ideology on a class. Maybe that's a Texan thing because if they tried to push their political opinions peoples parents find out and throw a fit.
Btw Alaska seems like a great state to live and the things that make it Alaska may also be why you haven't gotten fed up with the government.
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
Remember only a few people started the uprisings in the middle east and people have said that it would never happen.

Anonymous I am With You.

I was a Soldier for the old, corrupt government, I Volunteer to be a Soldier for this movement.

Then why did you not stay and change it from within? Instead you choose to hide and dictate to others?

If your being honest, you were in the right place to exact real change if that is your true goal.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Blaine,

Maybe you should try alittle Malcom X and the U.S. founding fathers specifically Thomas Jefferson instead?

You are over exposed to King instead of X for a very good reason and likewise Jesus over the founding fathers especially Thomas Jefferson whose words I feel will one day be against the law to repeat.

I certainly do not agree with the destruction of indigenous peoples nor do I automatically align with the "rebels" yet there would be no united states of america if not for anger and violence.

Before Anon we were, after Anon we will be.

CULTURE JAMMING

Anon did not set my mind free although I am without doubt as to the effect minds like mine has had on people who would choose to join or simply align with Anon.

Apathy is a learned behavior.

Anger is a gift!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Forget the Palin stuff. She is an honest nice person who rubs some the wrong way. I did not vote for her, but like her. She never deserved the death threats, the lies, the attempted torching of her church or that creep from the Progressives who bought the house next door. People must be very afraid of her for some reason. Where is the venom criticizing those who told the lies, made the threats and even resorted to violence? Not much of that around. They must be very afraid of her and I think why is obvious.

I still won't vote for her, but I will defend an honest and good person no matter how much I disagree.

I have no problems with her except the fact that she takes credit for something that started without her and had nothing to do with her. That doesn't seem to honest..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join