It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Obama and What You Would Like To Thank Him For

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Who's Obama?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you Obama for verifying my beliefs that NO MATTER Where "our leaders" come from, it matters NOT

Common sense, common decency "for the people" - all people, not just "the connected" are never to be seen.

It matters not if Dem. or Rep. or "other" - None understand how everything connects to everything and that ALL MUST SHARE --- Responsibility and Consequences -- are words they know not of - nor care of ---

America sinks no matter who is "In CHARGE".

I thank you ALL - past & present for leading us to collapse of anything HUMANE - any real progress of the mind and body and soul. I know that "the sooner we (man) falls, then (and only then) can something better come about. --- A shame YES - but at least dinosaurs did not make the world WORSE -- Only man can (and has).

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by WeRpeons

Let me give you an analogy.
Let's say I hire an employee. I expect him to work for me, but he doesn't. In fact, he works against me. Not only that, but he badmouths me to everyone he meets. I reread his resume, and I find that he has lied about his work history. He has also mislead me about what he intends to do once hired.
But, he still takes my money. I can't fire him.
But, you are saying that he helped me by somehow not costing me as much as he could have.

being a small business owner, this is exactly how i have always viewed this !!! HE is technically an employee of the american people. WE are not his employees.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

"You may not like the guys policies, which I don't care for either, but give credit where credit is due. That's what's wrong with the 2 party system. They can't work with each other nor can they give each other credit where it's deserved. That's why nothing can be accomplished because neither party trusts each other"

It is not a two party system it is a three branch government. You want to give credit wher credit is due. To begin with congress hold the purse strings so since 2006 up till this year the purse was held by sanfan nancy and she is the one who pushed through all the spending and health care crap. The only thing that BO can be given credit for and that is being a thin skined child about everything. First he says lets get along and then he till the repubics sit in the back of the bus. He is a self centered ahole who did not finish his senatoral term did less time than Sara P and yet he is the brilliant one? BS. Never held a real job supose to be this constiutuional scolar and what does he do trwist this way and that way to acomplish what the powers to be are that put this puppet in office.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

I would like to thank Mr. Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkah for educating the people!!! Before he became president too many people didn't pay enough attention to politics. But his total ineptitude and failure as a president has woken many people up to the dangers of too much power gathered in a central government. And for that I am grateful. Otherwise I totally detest that scumbag.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
some people like the invisible prison built around them. this bull*hit system must be destroyed for a new one to replace it. all the wars. all the keeping other countries poor so we can indulge ourselves. the capitalist ideology must go. we must all love each other or those that don't will have trouble in the new earth that's coming. cancer will be on the rise and one reason is that's the planets way of ridding itself of people who will struggle on the new earth. the power of a free mind is incredible. you see things around you while others still accept the status quo!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Might be cliched on this thread already but, I'm gonna go with "NOTHING."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thank you for ending the drug war!

You put up a campaign site which asked surfers to post their concerns. Legalization was at the top of the list. You got elected and immediately carried out the will of the people. It's no wonder you were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would like to thank Mr. Obama for giving away our money to Palau.

You see Palau was set free to be their own country and part of the deal was America would give them a free $20 million every year. Palau was supposed to put the money in a Trust Fund and invest it. Then on September 2009 they would be set free and would live off of their Trust Fund.

Well their Trust Fund was unwisely invested and they lost it all. The told the US State Department to give them $200 million or "they will find a new friend"...meaning they would side with CHINA.

Ole Hillary Clinton and Obama turned around and gave them $250 million....free money until 2043.

Thank you Obama....for letting a tiny country of 12,000 Palauan's threaten the United States for money.....and we gave it to them. Who says we don't deal with Terrorists? Taiwan said some of the money in Palau was used for Terrorism....huhhh.....Plus the President of Palau is wanted by a Taiwanese Court for selling worthless bonds over there and running away declaring diplomatic immunity before he was the President. Then there's the former Taiwan President who stole Taiwan money and funneled some of it to Palau...he's now in jail over there.....

Boy are we a crooked bunch.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks for being a CIA creation and using your color and the people you look like as a political tool.

Thank you for stepping up when the establishment wanted to crash everything because they thought it would be funny if a guy who looked like a black man was holding the bag.

Thank you for selling out to special interests and living your life as a government new world order shill that when all is said and done has lived as if he is only watching out for his own family.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I would like to thank Obama for taking over the herculean task of trying to save this country from the devastation that Bush wrought. I would like to thank Obama for trying to get the people health care. Insurance takes the care out of the health system, but it is a step in the right direction. Insurance companies want to insure healthy people who pay premiums for decades, and suddenly drop dead. Thank you for trying to help our young people
working at low paying jobs with no benefits (thanks to republicans) get some healthcare. Thank You for stopping
predatory education loans. I would like to thank President Obama for stepping back from Iraq, and bringing most of our children home. I would like to thank him for providing better benefits for our returning veterans. And for trying to end corporate welfare, tax the multi-millionaires, and bringing jobs back to this country. And I would like
to thank him for trying to do all this with Republicans obstructing every move he makes. Government is supposed to protect us from the predators. The Republicans are bank-rolled by the predators.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I thank you Mr. Obama, for pardoning the WhiteHouse turkey, on Thanksgiving.

If I think of anything else, I'll get back to this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would like to thank Mr. Obama for dragging his feet on the birth certificate issue, and letting an honorable man (Lt. Col. Terry Lakin) go to prison, simply for trying to cover his ass and asking a question. I'm glad Mr. Obama was "amused" by all of this. Let them eat cake....

I would also like to thank Mr. Obama for transforming from an agent of "hope and change" into George W. Bush 2.0. Same bail outs for banks, failure to secure our border while we're silently invaded, and for conducting military action in TWICE as many new countries as Bush did. Bush = Afghanistan (we were already in Iraq). Obama = Pakistan and Libya...and that's just in 2-1/2 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't feel greatfull that those on Social Security stopped recieving meager cost of living increases, after '09, because there was no more inflation. Depression yes. But they are not the same. Just like on Sesame Street, "One of these things is not like the other..."
I am greatfull for Sesame Street.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Very, very little if anything.

Maybe I'd thank him for showing how a nation of people can be so easily duped by overwhelming charisma and excellent speaking skills.

Although I fear the US is up for the same in the 2012 elections with Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'd like to thank him for:

Destroying NASA

Reminding me to pinch every penny, while spending like a drunken sailor

Recklessly passing a stimulus bill to prevent unemployment from rising past 8%, ( 6 months later it soared to 9.5%)

Reminding me no distinction exists between the two political parties

Stealing my civil rights from Bush by extending the "Patriot" act

Maintaining two useless wars .... + ONE (Libya)

Continuing blatant violations of the the constitution

Securing the borders, by opening the flow of thousands of guns into Mexico in attempt to minimize our right to bear arms

For decriminalizing sexual assault and allowing me to get to know TSA real well

and so on and so on...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

thank you muslim president for making this strong glorious country look like a crap hole that just went down the drain. thank you for keeping true to all of your promises -not!..thank you also for making everyone realize how much of a horrible leader you really are and regretting there decision of electing you in the first place.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
He robbed the American people of their restitution and closer with the Osama assassination. I think the American people had a right to see Osama pay for his crimes by judge and jury.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by soconfused

Not CIA assett "Ted" Bin Laden. I'm sure though, there is a black star which represents him, inside Langley.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart
"What has Obama done that you, as an individual, would thank him for?"

thanks for the new independent 9/11 investigation, barry. oops. wait.
something is wrong there... errrm... what could it be?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join