It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden: Treasure Hunter Searches for Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i guess when you got to know you got to know

Treasure hunter Bill Warren salvages history from shipwrecks, but he has a different sort of treasure in mind for his next quest -- he is now seeking to find the remains of Osama bin Laden in the north Arabian Sea.

"It is the most exciting and maybe dangerous project," Warren, 67, told ABC News of his latest mission.

After the United States proclaimed that bin Laden was killed in a Pakistani compound on May 2 and that DNA tests verified his identity, his body was placed in a weighted bag and buried at sea.

abcnews.go.com...
Also
www.nypost.com...
Do you think he has a chance in hell..
Do you think they will try to stop him..
He does have over 200 recovered tresures.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

No one will try to stop him. If his body is in the ocean and he got close to it maybe they would just pump a drone up his boats ass and claim he was lost at sea, but that is IF he gets close to it and IF there is even something to get close too. I am not sold there is a body floating out there at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think a body went over the side of the Carl Vinson, I just don't believe it was Bin Laden. The man here is a seasoned veteran of deep sea searches though so he must know something we don't about being able to find whoever got heaved over the rail. Then again...A recent story also said Iran's submarines surged into the Red Sea for 'anti-piracy' operations. He may not be the only one hunting for the body.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Perhaps they threw a" laden bin " overboard and he will find only rubbish?
Personally I still think he died on the last Shuttle launch.

top topics

join