It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WHO and the IAEA and why The Babies and Young Children Are Dying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here is the statistic for babies dying

But now we have very disturbing reports about a 35% spike in infant mortality in Northwest cities since the meltdown in Fukushima. Dr. Janette Sherman and Joseph Mangano wrote: U.S. babies are dying at an increased rate. The recent CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report indicates that eight cities in the northwest U.S. (Boise ID, Seattle WA, Portland OR plus the northern California cities of Santa Cruz, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose and Berkeley) reported the following data on deaths among those younger than one year of age: 4 weeks ending March 19, 2011: 37 deaths (avg. 9.25 per week); 10 weeks ending May 28, 2011: 125 deaths (avg. 12.50 per week)

People of ATS, if you have been wondering why the WHO has been keeping silent on the harmful effect of nuclear radiation on the world’s human population, I believe I may have found out why the information is being suppressed as the link above calls for nuclear data release. They signed a contract out to the nuclear industry organization the IAEA, which was created to promote nuclear plants. Read on below.

A 50-year-old agreement with the IAEA has effectively gagged the WHO from telling the truth about the health risks of radiation. The effect of this agreement has been to give the IAEA an effective veto on any actions by the WHO that relate in any way to nuclear power – and so prevent the WHO from playing its proper role in investigating and warning of the dangers of nuclear radiation on human health. …etc…Although best known for its work to restrict nuclear proliferation, the IAEA's main role has been to promote the interests of the nuclear power industry worldwide, and it has used the agreement to suppress the growing body of scientific information on the real health risks of nuclear radiation. …etc….Under the agreement, whenever either organisation wants to do anything in which the other may have an interest, it "shall consult the other with a view to adjusting the matter by mutual agreement"…etc…For example, investigations into the health impacts of the Chernobyl nuclear accident in Ukraine on 26 April 1986 have been effectively taken over by IAEA and dissenting information has been suppressed…,etc…. At the conference, research was presented indicating that as many as a million children across Europe and Asia may have died in the womb as a result of radiation from Chernobyl, as well as hundreds of thousands of others exposed to radiation fallout, backing up earlier findings published by the ECRR in Chernobyl 20 Years On: Health Effects of the Chernobyl Accident. FOR FULL STORY @ www.ratical.org...
Gunderson - Seattle Residents Breathed Ten 'Hot' Particles A Day @ ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com... radiation-particles-a-day/ The Babies and Young Children Are Dying @ blog.imva.info...

Just so you haven’t heard: Arnie Gundersen who is a nuclear expert had reported in an interview about the amount of hot particles that the west coast is breathing in. What might hot particles have to do with child mortality? Well,

To my mind, the bigger problem, are the two ways that radioactive material decays and those are called beta particles and alpha particles. They don’t travel as far but they have an enormous amount more energy than a gamma ray. So if they lie on your skin, you are just fine. You can wash it off and life goes on. The problem is if they get inside they can selectively go to an organ and bombard a very small piece of tissue with a lot of exposure and potentially cause a cancer and that is what we call a hot particle.

Going back to my geometry class for a problem, let us imagine the amount of heat a child’s body can withstand in the cold versus an adult. It is obvious that the adult’s body contains more heat so it won’t get cold as fast as a baby. Well, let us apply this to nuclear radiation and hot particles. The baby would get more nuclear poisoning by an amount of TIMES versus an adult.

edit on 14-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And the *fun* begins... I was waiting and watching and I knew all along as many other have that it was only a matter of time. I have four children of my own and wonder what their future holds. The health problems they will encounter, and hopefully survive.

new topics

join