It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in shock: Swiss uprising - World Awakening.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Nothing can bring the love of Christ to an end, that's absurd your statement.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I just screamed , "Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah" ! And believe me, when I was a very young youngster, the kids in my hood called me VaVoom. Just at the sight of your heading ," Bilderburg in shock ".
Now I must read.

edit on 15-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Well, actually it's not 'my' heading. The T&C mean we have to use the same title as the author - so I had no option. Had I had an option I would have probably toned it down a bit, lol!

Neverthless, it's good to see Swiss politicians speaking out about this. That's what we all should be doing, imo.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I do love how the OP opens this thread trying to discredit everything simply because it was Alex Jones reporting on it. Doesnt matter how accurate the reporting may be or how much fact may be behind the article no... ITS A CONSPIRACY BECAUSE ITS ALEX JONES! We all need to go jump on the corpoate media sponsored kool aid bandwagon with rush "im too drugged to think" limbaugh or glenn "im completely differen that i was 2 years ago and nobody seems to notice" beck.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to see any person (whatever that definition entails) that plans/hopes for the death and misery of others and has caused such previously, get a big ol' surprise of being arrested and made to feel even a tiny bit of the helplessness and fear they so readily instill in whole populations without a second thought - I doubt it is going to happen. They are probably so confident of themselves and their cohorts/slaves that even getting arrested would be little more than a brief inconvenience and something for the other Bilders to laugh at at their next little shindig. Assuming - as always - that any of these accusations are anywhere close to being true (and I state that on the very slim chance that there isn't anything to it - though I have come to believe during the past 2 years that most, if not all, of "that" unbelievable stuff is almost certainly true. And it terrifies me).

Realistically, if the Bilders or whatever you want to call them would ever become seriously threatened - or even get an inkling that such a threat was even remotely possible - I think we all know what would happen. The secrecy and covert nature of their incomprehensible actions - those sick and twisted actions of immeasurable cruelty they seem to enjoy playing so much* - that secrecy would suddenly be at an end. And that backlash would be

And those of us who were lucky enough to have avoided being a victim before (only to - you know - laugh in comforting disbelief at those crazy people who make up the most ridiculous and repulsive tales) and got to live a life in a happy, reasonably safe, good and decent world - would have that imaginary rug ripped traumatically out from under us, and the true world would be there staring everyone in the face. I'd say the majority of people would *still* do their best to rationalize the resulting backlash - which presumably would involve a very large "die off" of human beings - as some sort of natural calamity for the more secular oriented, to the obligatory "wrath of god" for the religious types.

And yes, I really, really hope that I'm just being overly paranoid - courtesy of all the time I've spent reading thru the various topics and threads since discovering this place. :-) Oh, how carefree were the days of my blissful ignorance! :-) But yeah, I've since realized there are some pretty nasty groups and individuals out there. It doesn't even matter much if they are just secretive humans that have used science and a total disregard for their fellow man to arrive at some horrific discoveries. Actually, I think it would be better if there are evil Aliens at the heart of the worst stuff. It is actually easier - for me anyway - to believe in cruel, uncaring reptilian aliens as the culprits behind human trafficking, child ritual abuse, torture/medical and psychological experimentation (and that's just the ones that are undeniable and are officially documented with ties to the Military, Medical Profession, etc). In fact, it's almost a relief to think Aliens are behind these horrors. Because if it's just other humans at the root of it all, then that is just...sickening. Are they damaged in some fundamental way to be so dispassionate and closed to the misery of others? Or could we all potentially be like them too? That is the truly disturbing thought.

Whoever it is, I have to say I would just love for the Universe - or Multiverse or Transdimensional Existential Conglomerate of All That Is, God - whatever you want to call it (I'll use the tiny human word "world" for this statement) - I would just LOVE to see the world deliver some appropriate justice for once.

For all those responsible for cruelty-driven infliction of pain (be it aliens experimenting on humans, humans torturing aliens, humans torturing animals, etc) - they'd get that pain revisited upon them right then and there. Let's see if your inability to feel compassion or empathize with others can be of any assistance while you experience the agonies you so freely visited upon others. Enjoy!

For those who want population reduction - fine, but start with slashing your own wrists. What's that? Oh you think you're better than someone you perceive as beneath you because you have more money, and a better education, - so they're stupid, etc? There is that small matter than you helped actively keep them from getting a better education, made it nearly impossible for them to escape poverty and better themselves... Such people rarely consider the full implications of their actions and are unable to step back to see their own role in creating/maintaining the very world for which they harbor such pervasive disgust. So, don't like what you've helped to cause? Then I say start with removing your own "stupidity stricken" self from the population totals - assuming you have the conviction for your belief in population reduction. The rest of us will work together for more easily supportable vegetable-focused diets - might have to give up the ribeye steak to save a village here and there, but to me it's worth it.

And for those who used power over others to cause pain or misery - oh, you get the picture. And no - I would NOT stand there and laugh, I have no desire to see or hear or witness tis "justice" in any way. It just a frustration and powerless-feeling response. I just want those beings to really understand what they did - and hopefully - the real goal behind it all isn't revenge (tho it's hard not to think of such a thing) but rather to have them develop some dag gone EMPATHY. Look at those "pathetic worms" you trampled beneath your boot or claw or whatever the heck you have. Learn to see those other beings as living creatures with hopes and dreams and all that sappy happy stuff. Is it that ludicrous to want to set down and chat with another being and become friends, than to have such hatred or apathy and to want constantly plot how to oppress them and make them scream the loudest?

Who knows. Maybe there are some highly intelligent and resourceful groups out there who actually have feeling and compassion and might be able to meet such a negative force head on and win. If it's wicked vicious aliens, then in that wide infinite universe (again, multiverse, PanDimensionalSpread, whatever) out there, there MUST be a big dipper's load of compassionate, friendly, and equally (if not more so) powerful "Good" (or what we'd consider good anyway) Aliens that might be on their way to help us at this moment (I'm not going to qualify "moment" in any temporal/relativistic way, already tired of qualifying what I mean when I say "Universe" ).,

So once again, what started as an anger and frustration driven post has transformed into a hopeful bit of optimism. I sure hope things aren't as dire as they often seem. Whatever the case, if anyone reading this has any special, unusual, or outright fantastical contacts, now's a good time to ask them to maybe keep an eye on things and be ready to pitch in to help if they'd be so kind. In the meantime, I'll keep hoping - perhaps that's ridiculous - but I'll keep hoping that we all (i.e. ALL) will take a look inside and realize we're all capable of better - and shock the socks of of everyone but ditching the oh-so-passe Power Struggles and Oppression and just freaking be nice to one another for a change!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You guys are fools if you think that the Jews are the only people behind all of this. You will all fall in the same path and fate as Adolf if you let hate drive you're urge for change.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by wcitizen

Pathetic attempt at "gandhifying" a neo-fascist politician in that second video. EMP Borghezio, the guy who got punched on the nose by security, is a leader of the "Lega Norte" in Italy, a racist right-wing extremist group that's been engaged into violent, murderous POGROMS against immigrants and refugees in northern Italy!

Borghezio was himself convicted for setting fire to a slum of gypsies in a Torino suburb, in the night as they were sleeping. Setting fire to a slum, fer chrissake! Crowded with families, youngsters, elderly... this is a terrible, vicious crime. No matter what you think of refugees and other people without a status, this is SICK.

Now that same guy could have a seat at the European Parliament, and allow himself to accuse the same globalist who are behind the EU to be "Nazis"!!! Riiiiight....

I guess the guy got the beating he deserved... but was he? It's easy to pay a security guard to make your nose bleed so you'll come out as another martyr for Liberty!
edit on 15/6/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

Sir, you have a very good point about the guy with bloody nose. But your being distracted by what he did in the past and not looking at the current situation at hand (the meeting). The whole point is to get some type of truth and open arms from these elite people that completely control this world. They want you to go against the person telling the truth and turn a blind eye to what they are doing. Have you ever wondered why these elite people have multiple meetings in secret and refuse to let us "peasants" even get a glimpse of whats going on? I'm pretty sure its not because they fear for their safety, or some other reason that doesn't make sense, its most likely because these people are concocting a plan that doesn't include "us" but only "them" and most likely doesn't benefit us. Wouldnt you want media coverage if you were holding a meeting that was for the good of humanity to give the people hope?

I do not condone ANYONE who has done wrong to anybody, but if we keep going after legs, tails, and not the horses mouth this is just a cycle that repeats itself until these powerful people run our precious earth into the ground.

I just wish people had the same fire that they use to scrutinize people with no power or influence, and scrutinize the people that really run the show.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If he wakes people up, i can't complain, but i've never been too fond of Alex Jones because he's so negative. I'm not saying he should be all lovey dovey, just the constant anger-talk is too much for me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Neverthless, it's good to see Swiss politicians speaking out about this. That's what we all should be doing, imo

You can bet. I do agree.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
the world is not waking up.

200 of the worlds highest influential people rent a hotel and some idiot wants a citizens arrest?

rushes the door and get's a smack in the nose, ok and now it's what?

i am at a loss for words.

maybe waking up to idiocy.

The idiocy, IMO, is found in those who sit on the sidelines and throw barbs at others who are standing against these elites, who are making the world HELL
for everyone and robbing us of our wealth.

Get a clue, friend.

Why not get off your guff and DO SOMETHING!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

If he wakes people up, i can't complain, but i've never been too fond of Alex Jones because he's so negative. I'm not saying he should be all lovey dovey, just the constant anger-talk is too much for me.

Yes, I agree with you mossme. I'm not really an AJ fan, but I think he is waking people up, and for that I admire him.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It just might be that the 'Juso' (see my previous post) do not really stand for 'the Swiss Politicians'. If you google on the 'Jungsozialisten' party in Switzerland you see soon, that a Juso President David Roth was just elected a few weeks ago and i think this is a great move by them but probably not really backed up by 'Swiss Politicians'.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Kissinger needs to be behind bars

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wish and hope this goes down.. BUT, I really see nothing, coming of this. Isn't this kinda old too? Isn't the meeting over? And this letter was last week also? The one written in German? These guys, have a free pass, untouchable. IMHO. But, at least, people are taking notice of these scumbags! If anything, its a start.

Star and Flag

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If Kissinger gets arrested and does gets convicted there is no NWO,but since there is.....enjoy the show.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this is awesome.. get kissinger!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
democracy at its finest.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wow, all this attention to the issue is wonderful, I have a somewhat controversial background piece of information that details what the Bilderberger Group, Trilateral Commission and MJ-12 (Majority 12) have really been doing, and how they were formed....Why they were formed.

fourwinds10.com... (page 6 onwards details Kissingers early role, along with info about GW Bush, and Rockefeller) I have no idea about the history behind all this, but this is compelling info nonetheless.

IF, they are what this documents says they are, nothing will come of this.
edit on 15-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just cross correlate with the internet, news and verifiable people you meet and trust, 2 out of three will be a good start,After a few years you'll be thinking that its obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Any individual or group who represents the highest order of our society should be open to having total transparency in all matters.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Kissinger cant be arrested by the law because he lives outside that law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join