It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: CNN Lies About Republican Debate & Ron Paul Results On National Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
First look at the results
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee2d4c2ece31.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at how much Ron Paul got
Now check this out:

From 80% To ZERO????????

Disgusting, simply nasty

And conservatives should really think about who CNN is supporting through lies!!!

It's not even propaganda, it's just straight lies

edit on 14-6-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Although I wouldn't be surprised if MSNBC was lying about the numbers as well...this was CNN reporting 0% from a National Journal poll. They didn't even use their own poll (as your pic suggests 80% for Paul) which showed Ron Paul in the lead. Pathetic.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

ETA: Ahh I see the edits.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Of COURSE the media does this.
How about we all recognize once and for all that the corporate news media is a SHAM.
I don't think we need any more evidence.
GO RON PAUL! Kick start the revolution!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Since when do media report on unscientific polls?

This is the 2nd Ron Paul Fantasy thread about this on ATS today.

I know Ron Paul Fantasy supporters are easily confused.....but jeez

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Even my local news at 6 o'clock today talked about the debate and all they mentioned was Romney and Bachman, like Ron Paul wasn't even there. They get most of their political scripts from corporate, and it's overwhelmingly obvious that they don't want ANY mainstream positive attention on Ron Paul.

Not surprised to see a thread or 2 about this today, it is ridiculous to say the least.
And Romney looks like the prototype "politician", like all others were made using his stupid face and gestures as the base line DNA.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here are some other polls that show they are lying as well.
MSNBC

Red Dog Report

WePolls

Ace Polls

The Ed Show

World Mag Poll

Laura Ingraham Poll

LGF Poll
edit on 14-6-2011 by orbitbaby because: I found more polls to prove MSM is lying...

edit on 14-6-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am not surprised. This is a repeat of 2008 all over again.

However, Ron Paul has a lot more publicity than he did back then, so even with the media attempting to discredit him... he still has my support, and I will vote or write him in again in 2012.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Romney is popular, I won't take that away from him
But the poll speaks for itself
And Romney will never talk about the Federal Reserve and Ron just wouldn't let that topic go in the debate

I do think that Ron shouldn't talk about it THAT much, he is alienating some people
His poll might have been even higher than what it truly is if spoke more about deregulation

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now I know the MSM has bias and lies a lot, but to see 0% next to Ron Paul's name on TV when in fact he got a whopping 80% of the majority's vote is shocking.

When you think about, it's really sad to see what America has become in recent decades. More on topic however, the MSM has a job to report the news without any bias (and reporting lies should really get you fired) to everyone in the nation. Skewing people's opinions on a person because he (Ron Paul) is a very intelligent, determined, and courageous man is arguably immoral. However, when a person such as Mr. Paul has such deep knowledge into the fibs and hidden secrets TPTB don't want us to know about, it's only natural for the elites to retaliate.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could it be because a different set of people were polled?
It's nto the same people answering all polls.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
cnn lied!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you expect?

i never listen to who they say ever wins i remember back in the day between bush and kery they all said kerry won and looked how that turned out.

the gop will back romney thats my take cause he is the one that they can sell to the mainstream gops.

i like paul and when he said when they asked him who he would hire in his cabinet

the answer that was so sweet " it depends on what they think of the federal reserve"

paul gets it the rest dont.

decades of expierence and a diverge of direction from the staus quo democrats and republicans.

the left right thing aint working out for ameirca i think paul has the right direction for us.

its quite a shame people cant see his wisdom.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 14-6-2011 by neo96 because: sorry double post

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was listening to the Jeremy Vine show ( which is on BBC radio two over her in the UK ) a couple of months ago and they had an American " Political Expert " on the show.
He mentioned a couple of people then said " There`s a guy we have, called Ron Paul and he`s a complete Wacko ".
So God knows what lies we in the UK are going to be fed by BBC and SKY over the next few months about him.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What how can anyone belive that he was last!! what! he didn;t even beat out santorum. Now you know that is bogus. I saw the Msnbc poll and they had Ron Paul the clear winner. Which isn;t surprising. Wait this is propaganda! we gotta stop this propaganda machine! this is what will destroy the country. Ya know I heard major ed dames say he had this theory that televison was. Well thats off-topic. But we can;t let this go on like this frist fox did this nonsense now CNN! AHH! I have intense anger now.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I saw this the last campaign with Ron Paul. All the media outlets could not report numbers right. Many times they outright twisted election results and ignored wins in elections. This time around they almost have to let him debate and ask decent questions. Last time, if anyone was around, media phones and e-mail boxes were filled up with hate mail from Ron Paul supporters when they slighted him. Of course the media played this off as a bunch of kids living in their parents basement living their lives on the computer. I got news for the media. If that was true back then, those kids are probably old enough to vote this coming election.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
O'Reilly is currently tearing Ron Paul apart. The cheap shots just never end.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Hi
What's being said?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by e11888

Hi
What's being said?

Its on right now on Fox News but he opened with Ron Paul quotes from last night playing circus music. He will "discuss" Ron Paul with Stossil coming up.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Now I know the MSM has bias and lies a lot, but to see 0% next to Ron Paul's name on TV when in fact he got a whopping 80% of the majority's vote is shocking.

Even though I am a Ron Paul supporter, I still have to call out a complete lie (albeit unintentional) when I see one.

Ron Paul did NOT get 80% of the vote. That may be what the results of the highly UNscientific online poll show, but Ron Paul did not actually get 80% of the vote. I do not understand why people have to continuously point this out. The poll they were referring to was one that they conducted with a relatively small sample size of registered republicans. While "registered republicans" probably means "establishment" types, the fact remains: Ron Paul did not actually get anywhere near 80%.

Do I think that 0% was a bit low? Sure! I'm going to guess that 8-15% of those who watched the debate actually believe Ron Paul won it. But once again, the online poll was UNscientific in every way imaginable.

Sheesh, don't people take basic Statistics classes in High School anymore?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Please join the existing thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

top topics

join