It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tank shoots unarmed Syrian protesters, killing a child...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

The tank just shot in cold blood, no reason to shoot at all. The young boy can been seen dead in the middle of the street at 2:52, before being carried off by a his father or a civilian. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's a tragic video, although I am wondering what they were thinking to have any children on the street at all when Gov't forces were in the area and clearly loaded for business. IF such unrest ever breaks out in the United States I certainly hope people know to keep their kids as far away as it's reasonable to get them. The adults? Well... 'You pays your money, you takes your chances'... It's rather cold to say, but where the adults are concerned, they are engaging in an internal revolt and that is never going to be a peaceful process.I wish them all the luck in succeeding, to the extent it's Syrian vs. Syrian and settling their own issues...just keep the kids away from the guns.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If they were shooting at these people they must be awfully brave because they didn't even flinch. It sounded like the first explosions were added to the audio track.
who the heck takes their 3 year old to a riot?
Too much doesn't add up about this for me to believe it's 100% real.

new topics

join