It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Why the Arab League Turned Against Gaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Here Is Why the Arab League Turned Against Gaddafi

A reader asked, "If Gaddafi is so well liked, why did the Arab league turn against him?

As with everything, there is always a reason behind what happens. Here is a great video of Gaddafi bitch-clapping every puppet dictator controlled by the U.S. government. He made a fool of them in front of the world.

The U.S. got an interpreter to rattle incoherently during Gaddafi's last U.N. presentation, but this was just another U.S. ploy as part of the U.S.'s information war in spreading its propaganda and disinformation.

Here is the real Gaddafi lecturing Muslim leaders. Here is his comments and it explains exactly why the Arab League sold him out, which is exactly the reason they sold out their own people and the Palestinians to the U.S. and Israel.

One year ago, Gadhafi made this speech

■ He blasted the hypocrisy of Arab nations toward Palestinian-Israeli crisis
■ "America fought alongside Saddam Hussein against Iran's Khomeini. He was their friend.. Ultimately, they sold him out and hanged him."
■ "What is the reason for the invasion and destruction of Iraq, and for the killing of one million Iraqis?"

______beforeitsnews/story/713/499/Gaddafi_Bitch-Slaps_Arab_Leaders.html
NATO's War On Africa
edit on 6/14/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: links

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well that's understandable. The rule is if you don't play by the their game you'll lose everything

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You have to respect Gadaffi after that speech...he is like JFK in some ways...fearless.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've been looking in to events surrounding Gaddafi for a while now, and I have begun to see him as the victim. His history isn't perfectly clean, but find me any leader who hasn't made a few rash decisions in the past. He strikes me as an intelligent man who does his best to lead his people, but his ideas conflict with some larger agendas. He has known for years that the west was a huge threat, and he tried to warn his Arab brothers. They either didn't listen, or are in bed with the west.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks OP, I like the man.He has alway's been a straight shooter but now the shooter has become the target.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
I've been looking in to events surrounding Gaddafi for a while now, and I have begun to see him as the victim. His history isn't perfectly clean, but find me any leader who hasn't made a few rash decisions in the past. He strikes me as an intelligent man who does his best to lead his people, but his ideas conflict with some larger agendas. He has known for years that the west was a huge threat, and he tried to warn his Arab brothers. They either didn't listen, or are in bed with the west.

That about sums up my stance.
Unfortunately that stance goes against the grain of the international community for the most part.

During that speech it really did seem he was chastising everyone else. Seemed almost as if the other leaders were ashamed by Gaddafi's words.
edit on 14-6-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

The speech I must say was insightful but also rather typical of Gadaffi. Through out the whole speech he is essentially eluding to Arab unity and as a forerunner of the Pan-Arab movement this is what one would expect from him to adhere to. However the way in which he delivered his speech was insightful as, although is was over-simplified it was logical.

What was interesting in this speech was the Arab reaction to his speech. Some seemed to have a face of shame and others were snickering.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

It is odd isn't it, that someone so hated by Americans can speak such truth and ask such questions. Why is it the person seeking truth is targeted? He had some very good questions, about why nobody ever investigated the hanging of Saddam.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So many people are complicit and go with the flow regarding the bomb Libya campaign. And those types are a lot less likely to click on this thread let alone give this video of his speech more than 2 seconds of their precious time.

How did Carlin put it?, "Let's boooOOomb the brown people" .

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Those which the most firepower WRITE history.

Saddam may have been innocent but he swung from a rope and our history books will portray him as evil as Adolf Hitler.

Makes you think if any of that bad stuff about Hitler was even true doesn't it?

Gaddafi is being illegally targeted by Obama for assassination. We've killed his grankids and sons with bunker busters and Gaddafi barely made it out....Obama will get him.

Then which country is next? (Russia) We will get the world (China) to help us do it...just give them Russia's resources for the next 10 years and they'll join the fight.

top topics

join