It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart slams media for Palin email coverage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Try to hide it and people want to know what you're hiding ...
edit on 6/14/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Yeah well that is not what I said and I actually think you are making my case for me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
who cares about this woman anyway, shes a grown up and she got herself into this mess. If you feel bad for her or get angry at ANYONE for having cameras and reporters following her around, then you are as stupid as she is.

HERE IS THE DEAL: If you willingly put yourself in the public eye then don't be surprised when that eye follows you around and judges every word you say. Especially when you make such a clown out of yourself on a daily basis, the public loves watching clowns. we love poking them too!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Try to hide it and people want to know what you're hiding ...
edit on 6/14/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Yeah well that is not what I said and I actually think you are making my case for me.

Taking my own (good) advice.

Time to stop feeding the trolls ...
(for me this time)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I was just trying to understand whatever point you thought you were trying to make to me. I apologize for asking you what you meant by your post. I guess you would be the troll if you just wasted 3 posts to say absolutely nothing to me. It just makes me a sap for caring enough to ask you what the hell you were trying to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Hey, Stewart....I heard the NFL is looking for some Monday morning Quarterbacks.

Good job....after the fact.....where were you beforehand?

So, you (and the people that ave you a star) think that Stewart should have somehow divined all this before the fact? Please clarify.

Who really thought there was a huge chance of finding anything damning in the Palin e-mails?

It was all just hoping and wishing....just like when the TEA Party has a rally. The media is just hoping someone goes bat crazy, or does something real stupid to discredit the movement. Same thing with Palin.

So yes, Stewart should have said how stupid this was up front. Now he is just a Monday morning QB.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Good stuff? No. Latest - and perhaps lamest - attempt at a Palin cheap shot.

Hey you're the one who linked this skit and said it was great!

If you didn't catch that bit, don't blame me...or is it that the only parts you appreciated were where he made fun of the media?

I thought it was all pretty funny including the aforementioned cheap shot! (though I don't really see it as a cheap shot, merely a funny absurdity)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
the only reason hes against it is because the plan backfired and the emails revealed good qualities of Sarah Palin lol. if anything Sarah Palin had it set up to make her look good, and now the left is firing back llol its all a big joke anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Please save your obnoxious little private lectures for someone less capable of reading what you write outside this one thread.

This is a conspiracy website, and so we want to know what obama is hiding.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by centurion1211]

When you get some consistency in your "conspiracy" standards then maybe you will have the authoritative ground to stand on where you can be taken a little more seriously. Birthers such as yourself run around crying about how Obama was not vetted enough. It hardly leaves you room to complain that the VP nominee was being looked into at all.

Finally, my years on ATS have repeatedly shown me that when someone resorts to insults and deflections, it is almost always a signal that they have nothing left to debate with. Intellectually they are done.

Uh huh. Call me a troll and send me some more angry little rants and tell me all about it.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
we talking the last election?

or just sarah?

"Originally posted by Antiquated1
It hardly leaves you room to complain that the VP nominee was being looked into at all."

smokin joe biden. he still have a job?

hey stand up there dude! take a bow!

lolollololol!!
edit on 15-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

How do you not know that Sarah Palin was running for VP in 2008? I have no clue why you are talking about Joe Biden. Maybe the thread title, thread topic, or any of my posts can give you a clue that the person who is being discussed being looked into is Sarah Palin with the emails that were requested in 2008 when she was running for VP. I am sorry this is too complicated for you to follow.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Dont trust polls. They can be twisted to say whatever the poll-takers want the results to be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

we talking the last election?

or just sarah?

"Originally posted by Antiquated1
It hardly leaves you room to complain that the VP nominee was being looked into at all."

smokin joe biden. he still have a job?

hey stand up there dude! take a bow!

lolollololol!!
edit on 15-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

How do you not know that Sarah Palin was running for VP in 2008? I have no clue why you are talking about Joe Biden. Maybe the thread title, thread topic, or any of my posts can give you a clue that the person who is being discussed being looked into is Sarah Palin with the emails that were requested in 2008 when she was running for VP. I am sorry this is too complicated for you to follow.

she was asked/invited whatever for VP it wasn't her idea.

do you understand the role of the VP?

POTUS don't kill me because this idiot will be POTUS.

lol!

your people were really freaked out, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocketman70433
reply to post by Antiquated1

Dont trust polls. They can be twisted to say whatever the poll-takers want the results to be.

I fully understand that but I do not see how the poll I presented is any less believable than some poster that just makes any old claim. Funny how no one questions that guy saying Palin is super popular just because he says so but at least two of you attacked my poll. Like Palin or hate Palin, how can some claim in a post be more valid?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

she was asked/invited whatever for VP it wasn't her idea.

What does it matter whos idea it was? I never said it was anyone's idea. I just referred to her as having been up for the job in 2008, which she was.

do you understand the role of the VP?

Yes but that does not matter. She is not VP. She was in the running for it in 2008 when the emails that this thread is about were requested. You are trying too hard to find something to argue about that is not here.

POTUS don't kill me because this idiot will be POTUS.

lol!

your people were really freaked out, right?

I do not even know what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
May times members on this forum wonder which posters are plants or paid Posters/disinfo agents, I really can't think of another quite so obvious since I have been here, at least try and pretend once and a while.
It has been painfully obvious since I read your first few post.
edit on 063030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join