It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a star, planet, aircraft lights, satellite or.........a UFO? Find out here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallingAwake1000
Many of these sites are also available via smart phone. I have one on my android that allows me to pinpoint the stalites at any given time. This is a great help when attemptining to rule a sighting in or out.

That is great information!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Many of these sites are also available via smart phone. I have one on my android that allows me to pinpoint the stalites at any given time. This is a great help when attemptining to rule a sighting in or out.

could you possibly give the name of the app or a link?...

...if thats allowed of course...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

could you possibly give the name of the app or a link?...

...if thats allowed of course...

Great question...and yes, that would be ok to post!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We are the Galactic Federation of Light and we are coming to save humanity

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
awesome

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
cant wait to be able to post my pics .... 20 post here i come

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Heres a kool vid I found. It shows a led heli.
Not shure if this has been posted before on ats.
Watch about 2:39 into the vid to see it at night

MR1 Hexacopter UFO Triangle Light which can be confused as an alien ufo

I thought I should add it here instead of making a new thread, If I put it in the wrong place please delet!!
I just thought it was kool

Ok thanks for watching

edit on 10-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: ADD CHANGE

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No offence to anybody but surely people, who unless they are really, really stupid. know when they have seen a Ufo. The general persons perceptive ability in this day and age, I'd say is pretty good.

Also, in regards to a lot of Ufo videos, it's so annoying how people filming don't think to get in the backgroud eg. skyline to compare the object to.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
No offence to anybody but surely people, who unless they are really, really stupid. know when they have seen a Ufo. The general persons perceptive ability in this day and age, I'd say is pretty good.

Also, in regards to a lot of Ufo videos, it's so annoying how people filming don't think to get in the backgroud eg. skyline to compare the object to.

No offense....but misidentification is rampant here at ATS and all over the world for that matter....

Id 100% disagree with you.....in general, it appears that people's perceptive ability is way off....evidence is found in this forum alone....thus the purpose for this thread....
edit on July 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There's obviously more stupid people on the planet than I thought, maybe that's why they ain't arrived yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This thread is ONLY for sharing of resource info on identifying things in the skies....all other posts will be removed. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No examples allowed then?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. It's good to provide all the sites to others, who may not know what is out there?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks for this.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A friend of mine sent me this. He was watching the ISS and says he captured this with a print screen.
He said there were 4 of them that went by but he could only print screen this 1.

Look Here

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Waratah
[m

Alright everyone! I have an interesting video from yesterday. I seen this while watching on my television last night. www.channel5.com...

If you go to 14:05 of the video and just look at the sky you will see what appears to be at one point 3 objects in the sky, i dont know what these are but thought it was interesting. While i was watching it on the TV last night im sure at one point 2 of these objects had a near miss collision at one point. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Thanks, because one early morning, probably around 3 am, I went outside and it was a moonlit night and noticed a light way up in the sky (probably at least 10 miles up?) and it appeared to be a plane but the movement was slightly erratic. This "plane" had a single light that was not flashing but the movement was relatively slow across the sky and the flight path was not purely linear. It appeared to be off-tracking a linear path then correcting itself. Not sure what it was but I looked at it as it crossed from one horizon to the next. Weird?

Any thoughts on what this could have been?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello, I live in upstate NY, while looking into the western sky I see a bright light(white with some red at times), it is moving around in small odd movements, anyone know what it might be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join