It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery "cough";URI...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How widespread is this cough that half of America seems to have....Ive been around for 56 Springs and NEVER have I seen so much "asthama",or "upper respitory infections",or "sinus attacks".....people I talk to across the country all say that all kinds of people they know are sick....Im on my 3rd round of anti-bios....it ebbs and flows....same thing that everyone else says happens to them....so my question:what area are you from and how widespread is this "cough"?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It was a very wet winter, and a very wet spring so far for many places. That means high allergies all over.

Link

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's incredible you brought this up, I live just outside of Chicago and I've had a bad cough for a week and bunch of my friends are sick too kinda creepy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Strange .
I am in the UK ( Manchester ) and I had a terrible cough for 3 weeks . I would wake in the middle of the night and not be able to stop coughing for about 3 hours . No matter how I tried at the time , I couldn't clear the crap off my chest. It went away, without treatment , but have heard of more people with the same symptons since .

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
rain washes away pollen,low allegeries,but a high mold count...possible....but its still spread alla cross the place and we have widely differing weather this year....I dont think this is weather related

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am in the "smoke zone" so today was a bit hard to keep my breath as I was clearing brush today! The winds picked up, again, and now we are in a full wind cycle for the rest of the day. I was choking but from sand and smoke (Arizona and New Mexico Fires)!

So far so good, no illnesses around that I can detect in the Desert Southwest; however the dog outside has been coughing but he was a Heart-worm survivor and may just be having a bad day!

There is one piece of advice; as to why I posted, if for whatever the reason someone should wake at night with a persistent cough, please do yourself a favor and put some salt on your tongue. Not much, but enough to get it to soothe your throat and trachea a bit; it will stop the cough and allow you to get back to sleep without the continuous "hacking" that can cause a more serious cough.

I used this technique on patients who could not sleep because of a persistent night-time cough, and myself, and it works, don't lay in bed coughing because the cough is not going to get the irritation out but only cause it to exacerbate which could lead to an illness.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My wife just called from work...she has started the same symptoms....I know a half dozen other people in my area who have it or have had it recently....this isnt some environmental or nighttime hack although I do appreciate the salt tip

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

my son has it. I have never seen so much "pollen". Ever. WTF is it?

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Keep an eye out for chemtrails, i read an interesting article on RT yesterday, here it is, i would disregard the fact they make out this 'expert' to be some kind of alien expert lol
i dont know where they got that from.

Never the less the info is valid, Look up the side effects of Phosgene & see if it matches up with anything you are experiencing.

rt.com...
edit on 15-6-2011 by Vanishr because: Added link

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm in NE ohio and my boyfriend has had it for over a week. My cat has also been coughing and sneezing. I'm prone to sinus problems and they're giving me more problems than usual.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

You could try those disposable face masks when you go outside.
See if using them for a few days makes a difference?

You see a lot of asians wearing them.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's coming to get us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had excessive mucus on my lungs especially in the evening........ i do get a little hayfever / allergy to grass pollen and all that # however I do find that more cardio work will keep my airways alot clearer and I do not suffer as much as others around me !!

There is definitley something in the air............. related to Volcanic eruptions ?? Nuclear leaks ?? something else ?? The Fungus / Spores as per the story in the link....??

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Even my cat is at it .....!!

4gifs.com...

PDUK

(if someone can embed this GIF i would love to know how)

new topics

top topics

join