It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China about to Kick off?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have a conspiracy you guys might like to hear. I study military history alot and the reasons things have happened and by looking at a map i'm seeing a very strategic value for China to manufacture a crisis in this area where they have to intervene. Also China has been building it's navy up for years with the recent building of ships and new weaponry like their anti-aircraft missle.

If China has finally made the decision to try and take Taiwan back this area would be a vital strategic spot to already have their naval forces and aircraft placed to prevent any nato counter-attack giving them enough time to possible secure the island.

Once they have the island they could sue for peace as I doubt Nato is in any postition to go to war with China once they've already taking Taiwan.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Very reasonable but one problem would China risk having nukes raining down on them

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by kro32

Very reasonable but one problem would China risk having nukes raining down on them

Highly highly unlikely as they would fire back. Also we still rely on China for so much that I don't see us risking our economy over this. I am usually the last person here to predict things but the more I think about this the more it seems logical. China has always been pissed about Taiwan and has always claimed that it still belonged to them and that they would get it back.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

its pretty safe to say the us will never get involved with vietnam ever agian.

china has one thing going for it if it comes to a war with vietnam

no liberals.

its a safe bet china will come out on top if it does come to war between them

A Vietnam war would be an interesting move for China. No Western power would react to it, except possible by condemning it. The U.S. is far too overstreched already, plus we would let China have the sloppy seconds on Vietnam

We would watch them just like they watched us attack Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

i said that before libya and yemen i said neo theres no way obama would start another war

hell were in 5 countries now add the fact us naval maneuvers with vietnam which i dont get

add all the us buying and borrowing chinese junk theres no applying common sense to anything obama does.

after a decade of war our military wont last much longer and after god knows how many more countries we bomb.

this country needs to withdrawl from the world and replenish and rebuild and resupply our military and stop the drain of cash outta this country all in the name of globalization.

because thats all that really is protection of globalization so someone else can make a buck instead of americans here at home.

the alliance with vietnam pisses me off and as weakened as this country is china has impunity to do whatever it wants virtually unchallenged.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
More ATS fear-mongering. China have categorically stated they will not use military force to solve this dispute.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

that sounds like china wants the sort of freindly bilateral " negotiations " that nazi germany and chezosolvakia ` engoyed `

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
-----------------------------------AMERICA CAPITULATES---------------------

( Cease to resist an opponent or an unwelcome demand; surrender )

Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and 2012 Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman discuss the trajectory of relations between the U.S. and China.

uk.reuters.com...

Huntsman ask's "Is China ready too lead",, China won because they were better "long term thinkers", Americans only good for short term thinking.

Me.

edit on 15-6-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are not of Asian decent. They dont want China to be leaders of the world so it wont happen. China will be imploding within the near future.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
China also depends on America for its economy. Its highly unlikely China would venture into these risky games as 5,000+ nukes from America are on the ready. Such adventurism would be stupid.

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by kro32

Highly highly unlikely as they would fire back. Also we still rely on China for so much that I don't see us risking our economy over this. I am usually the last person here to predict things but the more I think about this the more it seems logical. China has always been pissed about Taiwan and has always claimed that it still belonged to them and that they would get it back.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

WOW

viet-studies.info...

"Zhang points out that the country has misinterpreted the Mutual Defense Treaty it signed with the United States in 1951, which pledges the US military interference and protection once the Philippines territory is attacked or occupied. Judging from the constant disputes between the Philippines, Vietnam, and China in the South China Sea, Zhang predicts that the United States "will definitely not" get involved if the Philippines does go to war with neighbouring countries over such disputes. Second, Zhang opines that the Philippines has miscalculated its anticipation of a potential military confrontation between Vietnam and China since it is "seemingly imminent but highly unlikely." Zhang believes that Vietnam would never want to go to war with China. He observes that Vietnam's recent hawkish stance against China has a lot to do with its own economic situation, which has been worsened by a 10-percent Consumer Price Index (CPI). With the CPI high enough for causing a social unrest, Zhang believes that Vietnam's recent gesture of "nationalism" reflects its anxiety to deflect people's attention from domestic economic woes and thus prevent the Jasmine Revolution, which originated in North Africa, from cloning itself in Vietnam. Zhang also notes that George Soros, the notorious speculator, is probably getting ready to "swallow" Vietnam, just like what he did to Thailand in 1997. "
unquote

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by BobAthome

WOW

viet-studies.info...

"Zhang points out that the country has misinterpreted the Mutual Defense Treaty it signed with the United States in 1951, which pledges the US military interference and protection once the Philippines territory is attacked or occupied. Judging from the constant disputes between the Philippines, Vietnam, and China in the South China Sea, Zhang predicts that the United States "will definitely not" get involved if the Philippines does go to war with neighbouring countries over such disputes. Second, Zhang opines that the Philippines has miscalculated its anticipation of a potential military confrontation between Vietnam and China since it is "seemingly imminent but highly unlikely." Zhang believes that Vietnam would never want to go to war with China. He observes that Vietnam's recent hawkish stance against China has a lot to do with its own economic situation, which has been worsened by a 10-percent Consumer Price Index (CPI). With the CPI high enough for causing a social unrest, Zhang believes that Vietnam's recent gesture of "nationalism" reflects its anxiety to deflect people's attention from domestic economic woes and thus prevent the Jasmine Revolution, which originated in North Africa, from cloning itself in Vietnam. Zhang also notes that George Soros, the notorious speculator, is probably getting ready to "swallow" Vietnam, just like what he did to Thailand in 1997. "
unquote

So if any of the asian countries, tiawan,philipinnes,vietnam,brunei, declare WAR on CHINA ! that the American Military will stand down, and only AFTER the Country has been subdued by militarily/occupied force, Then ,,America will say "Your on your own, you started it"

Thats how it looks to me.

Me.

edit: So then the NEW CHINESE COASTLINE is from Taiwan too Brunei. that's what they get. So too the Viet/Philippine/Taiwan good luck. Hope it's not too late.

Me.

edit on 15-6-2011 by BobAthome because: sold out

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join