It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec takes down LoL servers and why I am now sure this is a false flag event!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Clearly not. lol

I seriously hate that defense and the sad thing is people really do use it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

You admit your posts is full of holes and mistakes, yet you expect thinking people to jump onto your theory without even a shred of evidence.. I don't disagree, I don't think you are making any sense.

False flag implies they are claiming to be something there are not.. They aren't claiming to be anyone.. so what you said makes no sense at all..

After reading the rest of the replies maybe you meant it is the US gov trying to scare people?

Defacing websites isn't going to get people to let the government erode their rights.. Massive worms and the like would be the way to go about that.. no one cares about what game they shut off or what website was down for 10 minutes.
edit on 14-6-2011 by aceto because: except you

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aceto

You admit your posts is full of holes and mistakes, yet you expect thinking people to jump onto your theory without even a shred of evidence.. I don't disagree, I don't think you are making any sense.

I admit my post used the wrong word. It doesnt matter if it's a false flag. It's still a covert operation. Is that a better term for you buddy?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by j35us

Position in line: Over 9000

...lulz

sounds more like they were struck by the spawn of the chans.

That screenshot is worthless... Lulzec didn't do that, that is the default league message when the servers are busy. I play LoL on a daily basis. That has been the message for over 3 months now.

When the got hacked by Lulzsec they brought down the login servers completely, server status was "unavailable" meaning you couldn't even log in to get that message. The result ended in a backlash of people in the community wanting to play checking the website to see if the outage was scheduled.... This action then cause the main website to fail do to overloading user capacity. LoL is a very popular game with a few million players daily. The website is not designed to sustain hundreds of thousands of simultaneous views and as such, basically 404'd.

What makes no sense to me is, these kids have a toll free phone number and accept calls from Lulzsec fans(and they apparently take requests, and their hacking goes beyond computers into the phone world as well), have a twitter, post what they are going to do in advance, yet... Nobody tries to stop them?

Couldn't the F.B.I. just sent a cease and desist order to twitter to pull the page of a suspected domestic terrorist at the very least?

Sure they could... Same thing with the Anonops IRC channel... they could close that down in a matter of minutes if they wanted to... so this to me proves they are either behind it, or are willing to let it happen as it will eventually aid them in their agenda... There is just no other way to view it...

And of all people to hack, League of Legends... really? The game is FREE. What kind of asshole pirate hacks FREE software? It's not even about sport, it's about promoting the acceptance of an internet kill switch in spades..... Hence why, to me, there could be no other conclusion.

Also, it's a known fact that F.B.I. frequents the channers... I would imagine since the C.I.A. wants to be your friend on facebook, that they already have plants in 4chan and related channels. The other thing that should be alarming, is, nearly all internet memes come from 4chan. Memes are a way of controlling a populace, in the same vein as disinformation from MSM, memes collectively gather individuals to mock each other and behave in similar fashion to each other.

Upon examining the Lulzsec twitter -- it's full of memes and ineundo. "Ujelly." Who says that anymore? Aparently Lulzsec.... It's a statement that translates to "Why are you jaelous." Yet, they use it out of context and in an attempt to appear "hip" or "cool" or "trendy." Yet, it's so far out of touch -- it's all nearly proper grammer until the memes and coined counter culture phrases pop up out of context that sets off alarm bells that they aren't really garage hackers, but more like PR for the people actually responsible for the hacks. If you read their page, they seem to not even understand why the websites end up failing when the servers go down... this means that they would be incapable of bringing down even my moms bedroom server because they don't even understand the process that must take place in order to be victorious in your hacking attempt.

So, lulzsec's twitter must be a proxy source... and who is known for creating dummy proxy sources? Yup, you guessed it... the C.I.A.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, just gonna float that our there.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ Could be related.

Mention of rival hackers involvement in CIA.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Upon examining the Lulzsec twitter -- it's full of memes and ineundo. "Ujelly." Who says that anymore? Aparently Lulzsec.... It's a statement that translates to "Why are you jaelous." Yet, they use it out of context and in an attempt to appear "hip" or "cool" or "trendy." Yet, it's so far out of touch -- it's all nearly proper grammer until the memes and coined counter culture phrases pop up out of context that sets off alarm bells that they aren't really garage hackers, but more like PR for the people actually responsible for the hacks. If you read their page, they seem to not even understand why the websites end up failing when the servers go down... this means that they would be incapable of bringing down even my moms bedroom server because they don't even understand the process that must take place in order to be victorious in your hacking attempt. So, lulzsec's twitter must be a proxy source... and who is known for creating dummy proxy sources? Yup, you guessed it... the C.I.A. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yeah, just gonna float that our there.

They claimed to be "oldfags" anyone who understands chan culture knows what that is. Anyways the fact that they use new memes makes me doubt that. Moving past that I highly think that this is a CIA/Covert Op meant to forward an agenda. I can hope I'm wrong and I really hope I am.

This site is a gift and a curse to me. In the old days I would see the offical explanation as fact...now days I can't lol

I just don't think the world is honest...and it isn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Taking anything Lulzsec says as the truth is kinda counter productive.

"A member of Lulzsec claimed that his father worked for NATO" doesn't really mean anything.

But thanks for compiling some info. I'll watch your thread.
edit on 6/15/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ Could be related.

Mention of rival hackers involvement in CIA.

So I checked that out, that was cool -- thanks for sharing that... I do however, get a similar vibe from chronicle. First off, most of the stuff on that site is opinion pieces yet the titles of the articles are written matter of factly.... This is a common tactic to get people to subconsciously recall that information as fact. It's like disinfo for disinfo....

Secondly, roughly all of the content on the page was specifically about anonnews.org. It almost seems orchestrated... first Anon, then AnonNews, Enter Wikileaks, Prime Anon Ops -- Then Lulzsec spirals into chronicle.us The interview with lulzsec sounded off too, like he was dilberately being deceptive... Answer questions with non answer like what kind of bread do you like? Then he goes on about the C.I.A. and illumanti, but he says this very relaxed and nonchalant like he was saying it for the "lulz" as they would say....

I.E.

They all read like characters from a work of fiction, not a single one of them feel like a real person or collective of anything other than scripted events.... Lulzsec's twitter has got to be run by human proxy with some one not as computer savy as them, meaning, it's third hand accounts of the events of Lulzsec... USG keeps making it aparent they view them as a threat(hacktivists), yet they COULD take some kind of legal action against these people, but they don't even try... They let it transpire..... it's nuts.

This to me is enough proof to know that it's all a false flag attack on net neutrality and the shift to cloud computing.

Thanks bud, you gave me a new lead!

I

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Laokin

Upon examining the Lulzsec twitter -- it's full of memes and ineundo. "Ujelly." Who says that anymore? Aparently Lulzsec.... It's a statement that translates to "Why are you jaelous." Yet, they use it out of context and in an attempt to appear "hip" or "cool" or "trendy." Yet, it's so far out of touch -- it's all nearly proper grammer until the memes and coined counter culture phrases pop up out of context that sets off alarm bells that they aren't really garage hackers, but more like PR for the people actually responsible for the hacks. If you read their page, they seem to not even understand why the websites end up failing when the servers go down... this means that they would be incapable of bringing down even my moms bedroom server because they don't even understand the process that must take place in order to be victorious in your hacking attempt. So, lulzsec's twitter must be a proxy source... and who is known for creating dummy proxy sources? Yup, you guessed it... the C.I.A. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yeah, just gonna float that our there.

They claimed to be "oldfags" anyone who understands chan culture knows what that is. Anyways the fact that they use new memes makes me doubt that. Moving past that I highly think that this is a CIA/Covert Op meant to forward an agenda. I can hope I'm wrong and I really hope I am.

This site is a gift and a curse to me. In the old days I would see the offical explanation as fact...now days I can't lol

I just don't think the world is honest...and it isn't.

I agree, I even think the agenda is plainly visible... Kill Net Neutrality, Kill Home Computers, Switch to the cloud in the name of national security and a way to have all your data stored on corporate databases, that the government, can secretly access for easy tracking. Like any false flag used to usher in more restrictions, you first need a clear example of "Why" their "Solution" is what we "Need." Cue Anon/Lulzsec/Chronicle/AnonOps as your cyber bin laden -- restrict internet access, end up like communist china with censored content.....

It's so simple and elegant that it's actually rather magnificently beautiful.

P.S.

If they really were "oldfags" they wouldn't be using "newfag" terminology.... Smells like imposter city.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

These guys are pretty powerfull to take down a free to play game and other outdated mmo,s today.

Nahh they are pretty CIA.

They need to attack enough BS targets to throw off the conspiracy investigators.

Lulz Operatives: Look we attacked a [insert target]. Guess we are not such a CIA false flag proxy now right?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Exactly. They hack congress, followed by League of Legends.

WTF?!

This makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Exactly. They hack congress, followed by League of Legends.

WTF?!

This makes no sense.

Because the goal is to spread fear.

Why?

To shut down the internet or china-fy the internet.

Either way they are paid shills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join