It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh where, Oh where have the chem/bios gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Checking out the latest reports continue to indicate no Iraqi wmd...not a clue...where are these stockpiles? But a more important question would be "Why would the Iraqi regime use wmd against coalition forces to begin with?"

Saddam Hussein and/or his leadership has two choices in this matter:

1> Unleash their entire hidden stockpile of chem/bio weapons on the coalition forces...you know, back's against the wall and all that other crap. The results of this action would historically disgrace the name of Saddam throughout the Western world and a substantial part of the Arab world as well.

2> Saddam's regime will use every trick in the book to scratch out a little more power tripping time but will NOT resort to wmd. The results of this conservative action will be recognized in history as a martyr standing up to the bully on the block knowing that he was going to lose his teeth but giving it everything he had in the process...thereby gaining historical respect.

If Iraq has indeed stockpiled chem/bio products then option #2 has a problem...the stuff will eventually be found, hence a degree of digrace. But this political embarassment would be avoided if Iraq has been disposing of these substances all along throughout the war. Consider the numerous huge oil fires surrounding Baghdad for many days being perceived as simple smoke screens by most. Is there a chance that Iraq is destroying their wmd in these fires? I think we should at least be taking some air samples from the smoke coming out of these fires.

This ego tripper Hussein will be desperate for history books (mostly Arab) to paint a great picture of him after this war is over...in that respect, he would be a historical fool to use chem/bio weapons against the coalition forces.

I'm curious as to what the US/UK spin doctors will contrive in the event no wmd are found in Iraq.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
they will probably say he sold them to:

Select a following Country:

Syria
Iran
N Korea
Russia
France
Canada
Any other 3rd world nation

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Lysergic, I think you might be on the same page as me...a NWO conspiratorical plan will be shoved in our face for a long time to come...when we are finished with Iraq the "powers that be" will confront its next opponent on the Axis of Evil hit list.

No dull moments for a long while I fear.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
the strategy is..
1. arm the threatening country
2. Say you are being attacked by such armed country.
3. Tell the people of the country they need to disarm said country, blame the pacifists for lack of patriotism.
4. Overthrow/conquer said country.
5. Install makeshift government.
6. Rob the country of it's resources for the company's that have sponsored such disarmament.
7. repeat the steps above.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Couldn't have said it better Grommer.

But your step #7 leaves so much room for thought...

...who's next on the hit list?

curiously deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There never were any WMD.
America knows that, can't you see an excuse when it hits you between the eyes?

What other reason could they have for invading Iraq, it hasn't done anything else.

We are talking about a govt that lied about:
Taking Basra - they have "taken" it now about 4 times
the 100 tanks trying ot leave Bazra - were 3
Taking and holding the other cities - only have one
Killing Saddam in the first strike - still alive and kicking

They are being sucked into the new Vietnam, the new Northern Ireland, and the new Chechnya. It will draw the lifeblood from the country.......

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Does Iraq have wmd? If so, will they deploy them and what will the end results be for the record books?

After the supposed chem/bio facility in Southern Iraq provided no proof of sinister production, the media has been suspiciously quiet in subsequent assumptions and accusations.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
KingPin, missed your post by a couple of minutes...very interesting comment and altough the Iraqi regime might possibly unload a craphouse full of chem/bio weapons in the Baghdad area chancing massive casualties within the civilian population, such a scenario is remote at best.

I remain unconvinced that Iraq presently has any wmd remaining for the reasons made in my opening topic statement. It's just difficult to sort through all the BS levied by both sides of this war.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
'who's next on the list?'

well, they just did threaten Syria and Iran, so who do you think is going to be next? (no offense intended). Also, the senate just passed a bill saying that Iran is next, and the government of Iran poses a major threat.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingPin
There never were any WMD.
America knows that, can't you see an excuse when it hits you between the eyes?

What other reason could they have for invading Iraq, it hasn't done anything else.

We are talking about a govt that lied about:
Taking Basra - they have "taken" it now about 4 times
the 100 tanks trying ot leave Bazra - were 3
Taking and holding the other cities - only have one
Killing Saddam in the first strike - still alive and kicking

They are being sucked into the new Vietnam, the new Northern Ireland, and the new Chechnya. It will draw the lifeblood from the country.......

Wow WOW!

Conspiracy wonnabe, you got a lot of catching up to do.

Saddam is a part of NWO. It doesnt matter if he has WMD or not. Saddam is like Bush are nothing but puppets. And, AND, if you watched saddam's recent press conferences closely, you would've even seen illuminati symbols behind him.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Papa Karlo]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
OK guys lets step back into reality for a second. This is only day 11 of the war and you expect us to find all of Sad'am's WMD?? As the DOD has stated, the primary goal that our troops have right now is taking over Baghdad and eliminating the brutal regime there. We'll find his WMD eventually don't you guys worry, just be patient.

dom

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Personally, I'm looking forwards to the day that we find 10,000 litres of anthrax, as predicted before the war.

I doubt it'll happen though.

Maybe we'll find a few chem/bio weapons, maybe we'll even get attacked with them, time will tell. But if they're not found, Blair is out of office, and the US/UK coalition is not going to look good at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
OK guys lets step back into reality for a second. This is only day 11 of the war and you expect us to find all of Sad'am's WMD?? As the DOD has stated, the primary goal that our troops have right now is taking over Baghdad and eliminating the brutal regime there. We'll find his WMD eventually don't you guys worry, just be patient.

I totally agree with you MM. We can only do one thing at a time, right now our ground troops are there to fight the war and help remove the regime, the guys we have there now aren't searching for this stuff although they have come across alot of weapons and chem suits hidden in schools and hospitals. I also think it is only a matter of time, just my opinion.

top topics

join